Havenites Dabang

47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What do we eat again for the end of CNY?

My family has been having porridge and yusheng for the past week. Likely to be the same for 15th day. My mum makes her own and it's hugely popular with family and friends 🥰 But a lot of work.

3QDilTZ.jpg

48 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

ya, will you be throwing oranges .

I did that 10 years back near the Kedah jetty. That was long time ago.

Oh I've never done that. What does it signify?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Do we throw the oranges at the Oppa deul we like? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No oldies here so I'm confused what food to eat at these festivals now. And there is a difference too for the North, you eat dumplings and South you eat Tang Yuan for the beginning of Winter.

But June and September this one I know what to eat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

No wonder I'm single!

Let me go find a jetty.

I think @NiteWalker can give you a good recommendation on the Jetty or beaches.

Over at her side, i think beaches should be appropriate, perhaps you could find good strong sexy abs !

:MewGiggle:

didn't know @MayanEcho job is a matchmaker. All these while I thought she is a good house

wife staying home, cook and binge on dramas.

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I think @NiteWalker can give you a good recommendation on the Jetty or beaches.

Over at her side, i think beaches should be appropriate, perhaps you could find good strong sexy abs !

:MewGiggle:

didn't know @MayanEcho job is a matchmaker. All these while I thought she is a good house

wife staying home, cook and binge on dramas.

hahaha....well one of the best play to throw is Esplanade at Penang there.....however i think no one will be there on Friday night to be honest since we are ban from mass gathering or party....

besides i always avoid these places during this period of the year ....not one to enjoy crowd to be honest...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

According to this article, cannot anyhow throw. You must abide by RULES! There is an auspicious time and you must be facing a certain direction 🤣🤣🤣

This seems to be a Malaysian thing. Otherwise, I'm sure my mother would have insisted I go to the jetty for many years now 😂

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/living/2020/02/05/why-young-people-toss-oranges-into-lakes-and-rivers-during-the-new-lunar-year

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

According to this article, cannot anyhow throw. You must abide by RULES! There is an auspicious time and you must be facing a certain direction 🤣🤣🤣

This seems to be a Malaysian thing. Otherwise, I'm sure my mother would have insisted I go to the jetty for many years now 😂

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/living/2020/02/05/why-young-people-toss-oranges-into-lakes-and-rivers-during-the-new-lunar-year

hmmm i thought it was pretty global? lols....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

This seems to be a Malaysian thing.

Dang it! I was ready to go buy oranges for the coming Friday and throw them at all my Oppa deul on the list.

14 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hmmm i thought it was pretty global? lols....

I've never heard of this either. Dad only nag me to eat them, never told me to throw it at men. Maybe because I'm his daughter, and you know how Dad is with daughters :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Anybody watching Vincenzo ...

Me...many of us actually. Come by the drama thread 

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Seems like some heated drama discussions going on here?

Hmm ...no heated discussions. Most folks on our  threads don't get upset. We're now thinking how to make money with our new members shop and bank system

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I did that 10 years back near the Kedah jetty. That was long time ago.

Does that even work? :GrowDerp:

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

This morning I was browsing on online shopping for a kitchen stuff I need. I love noodle so I will try to make on my own. There's this manual noodle maker like Captain Ri has In CLOY, and guess what is the brand on it? It's abs! Lols. 

It reminds me of you @abs-oluteM :laugh:

Can give me the link ? ahahaah

2 hours ago, ssteph said:

Oh no!!! Smell something dangerous here... 😒

Why dangerous ? ahahaha . Okay which scene you like of him in Vincenzo? Shower ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

32 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I've never heard of this either. Dad only nag me to eat them, never told me to throw it at men. Maybe because I'm his daughter, and you know how Dad is with daughters :laugh:

my dad never bring me there either....he bring me out to buy firecrackers in boxes and yes in boxes....we have so much that we couldnt finish playing them all lols.....however he never brought me to throw oranges **ahem** so i know your sentiment very well.....

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

MALAYSIA BOLEH !

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

HELLO HELLO! 

Reporting in because I am WFH this week and already finished 3 episodes of Run On! Just finished Ep 10 at lunch. What do you think, can I chiong finish by today to start a new drama by Thursday?:ChikoWTF: What should I watch next? Thinking of an older one so that I can binge watch. 

- Something in the Rain

- One Spring Night

- Strongest Deliveryman

Or maybe it should be vote Jung Hae-in vs Kim Seon-ho? :GengarCool:

On 2/18/2021 at 11:21 PM, Chocolate said:

Haha, I may admire a bit on the side, but I'm a one man woman 😆

:MewGiggle: Very like your oppa!

Ooh Members' Shop is finally open! Time go make some money (i.e. work hard at opening threads to earn some passive income. haha!) Can't wait for games to be added!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Helloooo @Jane!

The first 2 dramas are frustrating to watch. If you want Jung Hae In, maybe try A Piece of Your Mind instead.

I agree! @Jane you will pull your hair .....and become bald while you WFH .

SDM is not too bad . Easy watch. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -