Havenites Dabang

@ssteph @abs-oluteM @Tofu Ottokaeeee? I was looking for a Vincenzo future badge ssteph pointed out but I can't decide now! Got totally distracted, coz this looks good! Look how pretty his lashes are...

This also looks good!

img.gif

But waaaa waaaaaa I finally found it, brighten and clear ^ ^ @ssteph

img.jpg

credit as tagged

But these are good too...hahahaha

Spoiler

img.jpgimg.jpg

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 minute ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle special promo. Buy one get one :smug:

Hahahahahahaha they won't let us ~ (can you tell I've tried? :laugh:)

How many episodes are Vincenzo? We could totally split it into 4 badges, each quarter per badge - special promo to lure more SJK's fans (Were his fans called Pine cones?*) to Jang Haven. :lenny:

*I see it on weibo that's what they called his fans "Song Guo" so in English is pine cones. But why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

That's a manly eyebrows... yours should tone down to a womanly one later.

Just in case @SilverMoonTea cannot decide btwn which oppa pic to use for her profile , she can change to this. 

Pk1FiEqbiS4KQWTEKuCvLbhd0mFN7RbN_pWQIkmz

• Haha 11

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

@SilverMoonTea You are currently the richest person in Haven with the Haven Points o.O coming close is @abs-oluteM And the member shop is just barely opened for the first day :psweatduck:

I'm waiting for sale period so I can some badges that I'm eying for. I'm so broke right now hahaha

Is the red panda noodle is referring to SK ramyeon Neoguri? That's what I can think about when I saw that badges :MewGiggle:

My current badges wishlist

- IkSong (I root for them but for now I only have WG badges as a gift of participating in the event)

- HP playlist mixtape (I remember this is designed by @im0202 I like the drama and enjoy all the OSTs)

- BinJin (the picture that is used as the badges looks so pretty and they really look good together)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmm ...no heated discussions. Most folks on our  threads don't get upset. We're now thinking how to make money with our new members shop and bank system

Haha, I know. I meant more like amount of messages than the content. Members shop? Bank System? What did I miss?

Okay I read about it. Seems nice. -3165 Points for 5 Warning Points. To be fair, if someone is able to acquire so many Warning Points, he should be granted an anti-title. I also hope Points are able to go into negative. 

I wonder if you ever really had to hand out more than one Warning Point to someone. It all looks so peaceful here. 

After all, it's a haven, not a pirate bay here!

Although I wish I could be a pirate.....

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Haha, I know. I meant more like amount of messages than the content. Members shop? Bank System? What did I miss?

Okay I read about it. Seems nice. -3165 Points for 5 Warning Points. To be fair, if someone is able to acquire so many Warning Points, he should be granted an anti-title. I also hope Points are able to go into negative. 

I wonder if you ever really had to hand out more than one Warning Point to someone. It all looks so peaceful here. 

After all, it's a haven, not a pirate bay here!

Although I wish I could be a pirate.....

u can try lols

• Haha 6
16 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

yes, touch wood ...so far so good. My sections at least. I appreciate being able to spend more time posting and fangirling then fighting fire over fan or ship wars.  Aren't you watching any dramas?

Hey @mirmz...what eventful thing happened? Anything juicy to update us ? Ahem :Ghastlel:

@LaLa you can help me open Hello Me drama thread if you like. I will be a customer for sure and help with updates. A few of us are watching anyway.  Just use one of the drama threads as samples.  No need anything to fancy as long as got basic info

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

u can try lols

Tempting. :pandapirate: Dhakrrrrrrra!

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

yes, touch wood ...so far so good. My sections at least. I appreciate being able to spend more time posting and fangirling then fighting fire over fan or ship wars.  Aren't you watching any dramas?

Currently I am just watching a sweet little animated show called Star Wars: Lower Decks. So funny. 

But besides that I don't, but exactly at my birthday next week 'Mouse' will start to air. A little KSJ at my birthday? I appreciate that.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2