Havenites Dabang

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@LaLa you can help me open Hello Me drama thread if you like. I will be a customer for sure and help with updates. A few of us are watching anyway.  Just use one of the drama threads as samples.  No need anything to fancy as long as got basic info

Ehh really? There's few watchers? Hmm okay here it is the thread. The drama info is very basic. Found something in instant while trying to fight off the urge for me to close my eyes x)

Everyone who enjoys the first 2 episodes of Hello? It's Me let's move to discuss the drama in here (while also help me gaining some points :P)

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
  • Tasty 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

But besides that I don't, but exactly at my birthday next week 'Mouse' will start to air. A little KSJ at my birthday? I appreciate that.

Happy birthday in advance! Mouse is a good high profile drama and its crime . Think it should be a pretty meaty role for her. Do check out the drama thread.

Yay !!!! Thanks @LaLa I will put in some updates tomorrow.  So far I know @mademoiselle and (I think) the most famous oppa collector in this Haven started watching. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM I don't think I'll add any other posts for now. The basic info is quite enough I guess? Feel free to start posting :)

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

Hello everyone!

Life has been busy so I haven't had a chance to drop by here much. How are ya'll doing??

Hi Mouse :) I'm doing good. How's the weather at your place? In my country it has been raining all week non stop that my AC took a good rest every night. It made me harder to move away from my bed to go to work :pandasleep:

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaIf you already desperate can let me know 🤣🤣🤣 I think not that difficult to earn points with your skills... come come post more... ❤❤❤

I'm always open for whatever you want to share with me :pandalove:And what kind of skills do you mean? 

• Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Happy birthday in advance! Mouse is a good high profile drama and its crime . Think it should be a pretty meaty role for her. Do check out the drama thread.

Doesn't wish someone happy birthday in advance lead to bad luck or is that only a german saying? :scaredpanda2: 

I hope, I am into a good, meaty crime drama with an interesting story. I think the last good crime drama I watched was Children of Nobody? I will check out the thread once I begin watching, like always. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

I got nothing...just small waves gentle waves of the deepest ocean...cause lack of activity haha

7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

u wanna try my sections lols

I do my best to comment in both of your threads. LOL!!! 

Also realized that if you post in your own thread, you only get the 2 points for posting and not the 3 points (2 for posting, 1 for people posting in your thread). :cry:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Mouse said:

@Alice WonderlandI'm glad to hear you are enjoying Forever Love! I think they have great chemistry and although the story was simple, I liked that there weren't any unnecessary storylines. 

Hi @Mouse I like how these smart couple try to cope with their problems and deal it like a real adult. I do love them both! So matched and yea their chemistry are great. I really love when ZJ smiles at her or when he sees her when something isn't right. Yup. The plot is done well, some conflicts arise but they're not dragged that long. Yes, the simplicity make it fun too watch. 

• Like 9
17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ahaha translation skills.... 

Come post more... (in my thread :eeeee:)

These days many dramas air on Netflix which provides a fast subbed episode after it aired in SK. Nothing much that I can share :idk:

We rarely shared the same thread for a long time... You are easy to leave the drama that has lost your interest while I stayed till the end :KittyGun:

My points :PikaWutS:

• Haha 6

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: