Havenites Dabang

16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hi @Mouse I like how these smart couple try to cope with their problems and deal it like a real adult. I do love them both! So matched and yea their chemistry are great. I really love when ZJ smiles at her or when he sees her when something isn't right. Yup. The plot is done well, some conflicts arise but they're not dragged that long. Yes, the simplicity make it fun too watch. 

Yes! Exactly! They dealt with everything in a very mature way. There weren't any unnecessary, idiotic sacrifices.

• Like 6

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

4 hours ago, LaLa said:

We rarely shared the same thread for a long time... You are easy to leave the drama that has lost your interest while I stayed till the end

No truer words have been spoken about @SilverMoonTea's tendency to drop dramas she has lost interests in. :laugh:

We will be reimbursing all the members that started threads since we launched the members shop. I think @abs-oluteM will award the points once we put the list together for her. :smile:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea @NiteWalker wahhhhh I think @Tofu's schedule is amazing. Must show @Chocolate !

Really busy day for me. I will look into the points reimbursement for the thread starters after work. I need to look into the system first. 

We apologise all for the points reset. This was out of our control. But we assure you , it won't be hard to earn points. Worse case you can ask @SilverMoonTea for donation :Ghastlel:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

27 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

where is ur douluo lols ahahahaha

My goal is to finish that in February so I don't have to worry about it in March. Haha!! Storm Eye is being saved until it is done airing. LOL!!

33 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Professional drama watcher in action. 

I think this is very small compared to @abs-oluteM and some of our more professional drama watchers here. Ahem @mademoiselle:eeeee:

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This is more like mindset. Every penny counts 🤣

You're right! Many rich people who live in big houses are very stingy/thrifty. That's how they stay rich! 🤣 (just joking - some are quite generous too).

Hey but that TV Guide thing is quite interesting. If you can create a calendar like that on JH, it may attract people. And look, the TV guide even has a short synopsis for each show! And you can click on the time slot and it will bring you to the thread! I think it will be quite easy to distribute the load amongst us to update the calendar. What do you guys think?

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I felt like I bankrupted twice in the span <2 days. It was a very devastating feeling. 

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sad 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Wow !... you guys are really queen of dramas, watching Cdrama, Kdrama, JDrama and anime.

Envious how you guys managed to squeeze in your time when you and I live on the same soil & breath the same air.

Unless, you guys are immortal ! :smile:

Currently, my plate is so full watching - LUCA, Sisphus, Vincenzo, Time, and re-watch Tunnel.

Penthouse S1 and S2 on hold.

Sweet Home still at Ep 6 ... ( @mademoiselle gonna strangle me ! ) 

tenor.gif

• Haha 9

@Chocolate - I think if we can find a way to do that, that would be really awesome! 

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Envious how you guys managed to squeeze in your time when you and I live on the same soil & breath the same air.

You're watching more than me right now! You are the real immortal. :pandachamp:

32 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Sweet Home still at Ep 6 ... ( @mademoiselle gonna strangle me ! ) 

Me too! I'm still on episode 2. :pandascared:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
46 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Chocolate - I think if we can find a way to do that, that would be really awesome!

If the current template has a calendar module, then it may be possible. Otherwise, integration will be more complicated.

39 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

this guide looks so old however its really bring back memories when i saw this guide from you lols

Are you saying I'm old? 🤔😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 7