Havenites Dabang

@abs-oluteM Oh yes, forgot to say :taebtsthanks: for restoring the points!

@NiteWalker I know how you feel. Few weeks ago I woke up to seeing Christopher Plummer's news and felt a little sad too because I grew up watching him on Sound of Music (still watching/listening). Even though he didn't want to take on the role at the time he is, no matter what, the iconic Captain Von Trapp for me.

@Jane I'm amazed at how good I am in forgetting things. Once again I forgot all about the facial sheet mask...even after you posted a status update. :PikachuFacePalm:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Oh yes, forgot to say :taebtsthanks: for restoring the points!

@NiteWalker I know how you feel. Few weeks ago I woke up to seeing the news of Christopher Plummer's news and felt a little sad too because I grew up watching him on Sound of Music (still watching/listening). Even though he didn't want to take on the role at the time he is, no matter what, the iconic Captain Von Trapp for me.

yes....while they may not knows us....however somehow they play a part of our childhood huh....

i can only say ..... life..................

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 2/26/2021 at 6:24 AM, TRaNz said:

Do anyone ever have those moment in feels where you just dig up old OSTs from kdramas that are ballads and just sit there listening to them and embracing all the feels and emotions? LOL

Currently goin though Descendants of the Sun OST..again...hahahaha

I do sometimes.. Listening to favorites OSTs while also picturing memorable scenes inside your head about that particular moment. :heart:

If I really like the drama and the OSTs, I would play it for countless times until I bored :MewGiggle:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Never a good sign if germany or german media pops up in korea. We really have some dumb people here. Sigh.

But well, currently watching soccer and eating cake, so my day is fantastic so far. 

On 2/26/2021 at 12:24 AM, TRaNz said:

Do anyone ever have those moment in feels where you just dig up old OSTs from kdramas that are ballads and just sit there listening to them and embracing all the feels and emotions? LOL

Currently goin though Descendants of the Sun OST..again...hahahaha

Bro, a large chunk of my usual spotify playlist is about cheesy ballads of KDramas.  

One Spring Night had such a great OST aswell, Fairy ofc also so many songs. Davichi did so many OSTs aswell.  

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

hey @mirmz what's up for the weekend? Are you gonna start your anime thread ? Think you should...you never know if we have fans here.

@JenL are you still watching the Devil Punisher? How many episodes is it? I thought it was mini series? 

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

28 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

hey @mirmz what's up for the weekend? Are you gonna start your anime thread ? Think you should...you never know if we have fans here.

well rn im watching anime lol

also i was planning on starting it either today or tomorrow :D

altho i'm not sure to tag since i don't know who likes anime and who doesn't

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

16 minutes ago, mirmz said:

well rn im watching anime lol

also i was planning on starting it either today or tomorrow :D

altho i'm not sure to tag since i don't know who likes anime and who doesn't

Just share the link here & in your personal status . I’ll help you promote it on our discord chat 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

53 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerDid you watch Yang Mi Stormed Eyes? 

Actually some C drama looks good, Song Yun new drama also sounds interesting, but I really got no more bandwith to add my watchlist 😅

im watching the SongYun one....i havent pick up storm eye for now....hehehe....

im sticking with SongYun for now...its really good to be honest

• Like 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I did it this morning!!! But tag me tonight, I'll do another one!! :laugh:

I need to do a sweep too and throw out all of the expired ones (or should I keep using it - any advice?)

Good job! Depends on how expired they are? If it's a few months, I think I would still use it but not if it's more than a year! The other day I ate instant noodles that three months over the expiry date!

16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Jane - I saw this clip of a Chinese actor (very popular right now because his drama is doing well) and thought of you

Hahahah! He has a whole box of sheet masks! Wow! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

@TRaNz @Tofu tagging both of you after seeing the latest discussion about OSTs. I've been wanting to start a OST thread but don't know whether there will any poster who interested to post in it. In here we can share any OSTs or reminiscing the OST that we enjoy together :) 

*add @Dhakra too. I just saw your post. I'm fan of Davichi too :)

I'm sure I woke up pretty early this morning, but why it's already past noon? It's almost Monday again?! :psweatduck:

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 hours ago, Jane said:

Good job! Depends on how expired they are? If it's a few months, I think I would still use it but not if it's more than a year! The other day I ate instant noodles that three months over the expiry date!

Hahahaha I guess I'll probably end up throwing out 99% of them then. So expired I reckon.

Hmm, I'd think instant noodles should be ok because they are dry. Probably not the seasoning I guess, although I think if it is Mi Goreng it should be ok because the seasoning is powder + oil + soy sauce - don't think microorganisms will grow in them.

• Like 5
On 2/26/2021 at 8:23 PM, Jane said:

If he appears in Singapore, I will be buying. I like Dominos and I like KSH. Win-win! But so far it seems to only be a South Korean campaign!

I know! I have only seen your tweets here and there. We are good here, vaccination is on-going among the elderly. no clusters yet attributed to CNY (fingers crossed). 

I have been WFH this week and catching up with Run On episodes finally! :eeeee:

Hahaha more chance of KSH turning up in a Dominos ad in Singapore than here that's for sure. Here, half the population will be like...who is this? :thinking::laugh:

It's good to know you're well in Singapore and vaccinations are being rolled out. That is very good news :BulbaOWO: Also good to know you've had a chance to catch up on Run On - that series had such good film references and cute KTO :heart:

On 2/26/2021 at 8:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha @JenL

That's not the reason why I didn't mix them up! Because both YJG and KMJ have been adopted as Oppa.

====

Edit:

Oh heyyy, one of my Oppa deul received my orange!

Hahaha, oh I don't mean mixing them up. I mean because they are both your oppas, that's why you can tell them apart...because you see their beautiful unique features...while the ones who have no necessarily adopted both as Oppas are like, meh, both the same! :laugh:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Jane I'm amazed at how good I am in forgetting things. Once again I forgot all about the facial sheet mask...even after you posted a status update. :PikachuFacePalm:

I forgot again too! I'll do it now before I start a new episode of Beyond Evil !

23 hours ago, LaLa said:

I do sometimes.. Listening to favorites OSTs while also picturing memorable scenes inside your head about that particular moment. :heart:

If I really like the drama and the OSTs, I would play it for countless times until I bored :MewGiggle:

Me tooo!!! It could be months of playing the same OSTs...:BulbaOWO:

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL are you still watching the Devil Punisher? How many episodes is it? I thought it was mini series? 

Hahaha, yes, I'm still watching because it's still airing! It's a medium length TW drama so 20 episodes (TW mini series = 10-13 episodes). 1 episode is aired per week...so like 20 weeks or 5 months on air! :CharmanderYay: 

(Everyone here is probably like...what is wrong with you? Why are you sad it's not 2 episodes? 2 Episodes is so intense and I'm already tired from doing that with kdramas!)

I just wrote up my summary for episodes 10-17 since I got lazy and didn't do one every week...so it's one megapost :laugh:Devil Punisher has interesting ideas...but it feels like they were a bit too ambitious since they really don't seem to have the budget to pull off the fantasy FX and also the script, while it had potential, needed to be tightened A LOT in terms of the ghost storylines...still it's been fun as a not serious watch.

Also Mike He and Ivy Shao are so pretty...hahaha...not surprised SETTV put them in an intense bdroom scene for the aesthetics :smug: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLit49Cg2Nz/

Edited by JenL
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days