Havenites Dabang

Yes , we’re very appreciative of @SilverMoonTea @Darkarcana’s hard work  & enthusiasm , and figured it’s about time . 

:Party01:

@Chocolate any chance you want to open the thread for The Model Detective S2 ? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Jasper got gossiped with Qing Lan to be dating. I don't think it is. But well never know haha... I can't munch their variety show, too sweet lols. I will have toothache 😄

What? Really?! I absolutely adore Jasper, but I think Qin Lan looks better with her The Rational Life costar, Wang He Di. :brb:

Spoiler

w6MfVJt.jpg

JQqfQog.jpg

Congrats to @SilverMoonTea and @Darkarcana!!  :jiminbtslove:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, JenL said:

I went to the Art Gallery today and only had limited time to get food since it was far away from other places. So I ate a Hot dog and some Portuguese fried fish cakes. I think I just shortened my lifespan some more (not that I'm any healthier daily) :laugh: But I feel less guilty since you have Maccas diet!

HAHAHAHA, naahh come one, its only one meal. You will be fine, nothing shortened here apart from your bank account temporarily. hahaha

All that walking at the Art Gallery, you will work it right off.

Did you go to that NGV thing? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@Jane still havent progressed further than ep 12 but i'm planning to continue def! It's just if i finish too fast then i ll have to say 'goodbye' to them and it will be sad. What are you gonna do once you finish it? Watch arashi's dramas or sth? 

• Like 7

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Congrats @SilverMoonTea and @Darkarcana on the promotion!

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ChocolateI have a bit energy after taking a nap, so I tortured myself with ep 43 harem lols... 

The question now is will you watch 44? 😂 I can summarise for you

Spoiler

She gets into trouble again and he has to save her again. 🙄😂

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate any chance you want to open the thread for The Model Detective S2 ? 

Haha I think not now. I haven't even completed my existing threads. Maybe later if no one else wants to do it 😊

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Congrats @SilverMoonTea and @Darkarcana on the promotion!

The question now is will you watch 44? 😂 I can summarise for you

Thanks so much Choco... 

Ikr... I probably just assume its going to be happy ending and closed the case lols. 

I saw you sign up to Daebak lols, seems you buying @mademoisellewords 🤣

I'm aiming my eyes on either Oh My Ladylord or Taxi Deluxe @abs-oluteM

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@ChocolateIm on ep 44 now lols. Not too bad, the evil sister even now on SY side. I like the part when she said she was bullied a lot as concubine's daughter and doesn't believe in love anymore. She have pretty modern attitude for woman on that era lols. 

Lesson learnt. I need to be careful before submit myself to 40s eps sort of & if its wuxia. I learnt actually watching wuxia sucked my energy more. Idk their clothes / houses too many details & crowded I think 😆 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ChocolateIm on ep 44 now lols. Not too bad, the evil sister even now on SY side. I like the part when she said she was bullied a lot as concubine's daughter and doesn't believe in love anymore. She have pretty modern attitude for woman on that era lols. 

Lesson learnt. I need to be careful before submit myself to 40s eps sort of & if its wuxia. I learnt actually watching wuxia sucked my energy more. Idk their clothes / houses too many details & crowded I think 😆 

Hahahah, by the end, I liked the evil sister more than Shi Yi Niang.

Yes! I learnt too that for c-drama, unless there are rave reviews in numerous publications and internationally, I'm not getting sucked in again. But the good thing is that their 1-hour is really 1-hour. They don't overstretch like k-dramas - which I find really strange - won't the TV station have problems with advertisers when they overrun?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@ChocolateHouye really last minute type of person. Until she's going to be beheaded then only he finished with the evidence 😆 He's a king of procrastination? Haha... 

Btw still pity the evil father of Ou too... looked so frail when going for beheading. 

I think this one receive a lot of international rave? Overall pretty well made. It's just I have low tolerance for makjang drama lols.

Ya korean really long nowadays. Variety show even longer. Some can run until 1 hr 40 mins. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, JenL said:

Is 4 Fingers good in Singapore? We had a store here, but it wasn't good compared to all it competitors here...and then I think the Pandemic killed it!

It's decent and has outlets all over! It's the nearest of any KorFC franchise for me too. I think their strategy is to penetrate the suburbs quickly.

Congratulations @SilverMoonTea and @Darkarcana for your promotion! Well done!

7 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@Jane still havent progressed further than ep 12 but i'm planning to continue def! It's just if i finish too fast then i ll have to say 'goodbye' to them and it will be sad. What are you gonna do once you finish it? Watch arashi's dramas or sth? 

Nahh I don't think I will watch their dramas unless there is an interesting one. I think they released a last album, I will go listen to that. 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz@Janethis is how to eat pizza!

Then I don't want to eat pizza with you!

I bought McDonalds today because Spicy McNuggets is going away so I need one last fix!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Party! 1

@SilverMoonTeahahah that is clever. However, you dont run into that issue if you order one whole large one to yourself. This is my technique. AHAHHAHA. Oh dont worry guys, there are usually left overs....in which i eat a few hours later anyway. hahahahahha

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Ok @abs-oluteM decided to do this. It's still quite far away so I should have time.😅

Thanks a lot. I have updated the directory. 

Ooo Spicy McNuggets @Jane...ahh they should bring that to Malaysia. Will be a hit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm aiming my eyes on either Oh My Ladylord or Taxi Deluxe @abs-oluteM.

I just binge watching 4 episode of Deluxe Taxi. Quite interesting and when the bad guys got their due punishment it felt satisfying. Although I felt a little bit confuse about the role of the prosecutor lady. Will she became their friend or foe? :thinking:

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ya korean really long nowadays. Variety show even longer. Some can run until 1 hr 40 mins. 

Unexpected business you mean? At the beginning they stop 2 minutes before their reach the 2 hours mark LOL

I don't know why but I think variety shows and dramas in cable channel (like tvn or jtbc) last longer than the public channel (kbs,mbc,sbs). 

I keep saying to myself that now I have finished the drama on my current watching list, I'm going to watch shows or dramas that I plan to watch. But I don't understand why new dramas that I didn't plan to watch picked my interest and made me forgot about the plan that I have planned before :psweatduck:

Can we add more hours to weekend please? :nya:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 4/17/2021 at 2:03 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@DhakraIs Jang Nara unnie your cup of tea? And can you munch ghost story? If yes do try Daebak Real Estate haha... I think you're dramaless now? 

I'm actually dramaless since quite a while now and so far nothing sounded like it was able to end this drought. I mostly rewatch dramas currently and every now and then read some upcoming drama plots to see if they sound interesting enought to give them a try. But I'm very, very picky. Even the slightest things can annoy me enough to drop dramas. :pandapirate:

On 4/17/2021 at 3:04 PM, Jane said:

Wow IT'S the reason you are here? I will definitely be watching it!

Yep. :pandahappy:The drama was so interesting and completely turned my life upside down that I looked for a place to go to talk about it. So without the drama I would have never looked for a place to go, I would have never met @abs-oluteMa few years ago.

The drama taught me so much and gave me life so much beauty and warmth. 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:48 PM, JenL said:

Weightlifting Fairy is the best. I rarely rewatch dramas but I do rewatch scenes from this one when I'm not feeling great because it's so fun and lovely. And it does look at depression or feeling down. :heart:

I completely agree. It's always such a great, light watch that puts you in such a calm, peaceful mood. I remember back then I described it as window into another world. The whole drama felt like a normal every day story between people that could really exist like that. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1