Havenites Dabang

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Janghaven Staff Chart - updated Oct 1, 2020. //  Haha yes, for the staff trivia. It's in discord somewhere. Here's an updated one  @MMM8P For you!    

Some of you eagle-eyed folks might have spotted a new event coming! @mademoiselle and I are organising an upcoming forum game and we need people to join us!    Check out the thread and sign

To refresh our mind & soul before Monday blues new year...   Club activity this week will be enjoying school uniform oppas    @Alice Wonderland@JenL@Jane@Tofu@Lynne@Darkarcana@b

Wait...

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He's smoking hot in The Game. You know i'm queen of drama dropping, but I did stay 😆.

What's The Game? How come I've never heard of it?? Gonna go YouTube!

Edit:

Woah, how did this one fly under my radar. LOL xD

Hey look, it has @Dhakra's girl... but this doesn't fit his criteria anymore HA-HA.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz did you check out I Married an Anti Fan yet? 

Oh is it out? I will be defs tuning into it for sure!

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Sweet & Sour is a movie.

I guess @TRaNz will join us right? Coz Krystal is in it hehe.

WHoaaaa, What Is This??? Krystal and SooBinnie?????

Just watched the supplied trailer...I am IN! HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: (Pending KDrama selection) --

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hey look, it has @Dhakra's girl... but this doesn't fit his criteria anymore HA-HA.

NICE :pandalove:

But I read through it after you mentioned it and holy smoky, a prophet-superpower who sees the death of people? And if that wouldn't be already enough, the drama is more than a year old :pandaroar:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

thats Ren Jia Lun from 'Ms Crow with Mr Lizard' right now.....

he propel into stardom last year from Under the Power

I watched a bit of Under the Power, but didn't continue... It's difficult for me to get into a c-drama. I wish there'll be more like Go Ahead kind of story, then I'm in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Youth of May // Law School // Taxi // Mouse // Daebak // Undercover // My Father is Strange

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hellloooo long time no see. I'm horrible with abbreviation, what is SDC5? LOL but... I'm guessing Street Dance of China?

Does that mean they skipped season four? I thought season three aired in fall 2020? :pandathink:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah he has. You should totally check out Vincenzo. It's fun!

Spoiler

Taec was actually the reason why I dropped Vincenzo because I couldn't connect with him. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Tofu I'm kind of lost at which season they are myself LOL - but yeah I think we only have 3 seasons. Coz first season had one of the ex-EXO, then second season it was replaced by VanNess and then the 3rd they all got replaced. 

Bwahahahahahahaha ohhh, Choco will be sad. But Taecyeo was later emoting via his eyes though so I thought that was good but Kwak Dong Yeonnie did outshine him in many aspects including intonation.

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Bwahahahahahahaha ohhh, Choco will be sad. But Taecyeo was later emoting via his eyes though so I thought that was good but Kwak Dong Yeonnie did outshine him in many aspects including intonation.

i like Taec in WGM....**ahem** the rest hehehehe history :thinking:

• Haha 5

Currently Watching:  You're My Hero (C) Hello Mr. Gu (C)

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I watched a bit of Under the Power, but didn't continue... It's difficult for me to get into a c-drama. I wish there'll be more like Go Ahead kind of story, then I'm in.

I have serious crush on Renjialun. I even created his shrine. 

His drama is a cute romcom now on air - Miss Crow & Mr Lizard. I was not interested at first, but @Tofuand the RJL himself win me big time. Ahahaha...  

Too bad you didn't like republican right? I'm also watching him on Autumn Cicada now 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker.jpg

Cos life too short with just one oppa ❤ Oppa Tracker ❤