Havenites Dabang

Taec did good in VC. I think taking on diverse roles like that will help him. SJK was still the best in the show where eyes acting was concerned  but Taec's is body is smoking hot ..hahahahah ...

Spoiler

EvzUjyYU8AcpVQ9.jpg

Hi @mirmz any gossip to share?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM - Hahaha! I actually don't dislike Taec, it's just his acting that I'm not a huge fan of. I do recognized that he's improved! In Vincenzo, it didn't help that the rest of the Babel Group actors were so good in their roles. Taec was the weakest one for me and since he was supposed to be the main villain, I naturally stopped watching because I couldn't connect. Maybe 20% of it was also that I didn't like how abusive his character was to Kwak Dong Yeon -- how dare he?! :JigglyAngry::laugh:Out of the 2PM guys, I like Junho the most when it comes to acting. Some idols actors are really good and some are not that great. :idk:

@SilverMoonTea - Crow/Lizard is such a cute drama even though it has your typical clichés. I like Xing Fei and Allen Ren, they are fun to watch on screen together. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

*looking out the window sighing* the moment you realised that your drama character oppa dates the FL not because he loves her, but because he wanted an heir.:pandadisgusted: As much as I love you man…but boy you really are….*vomits*:pandadisgusted: He even touch her tummy while she is sleeping:pandadisgusted:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

6 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

*looking out the window sighing* the moment you realised that your drama character oppa dates the FL not because he loves her, but because he wanted an heir.:pandadisgusted: As much as I love you man…but boy you really are….*vomits*:pandadisgusted: He even touch her tummy:pandadisgusted:

The king 2 hearts? Lols. I also can't munch this drama... ahahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh haha I thought you watch other LSG drama. Cos in that drama the lady got pregnant ahaha...

I just caught the episode live, and I expected it but Lowkey am dramatise. Back then BY was like…19….he was like 23…:pandadisgusted:and he be talking wanting his seed to a young kid.:pandadisgusted:
1-E8-A1052-8-D3-A-4-E93-B985-556-C9-B6-C
FCB3-A524-F3-B7-48-EF-BA22-0-E33-F7-B1-B

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Oh my @Darkarcana so LSG is playing a psychopath who impregnated a young girl ( is she even of age yet ) so that he can perpetuate his line ? Wahhh well done LSG for choosing such a role. I like it when oppas take on crazy roles. Good for their career, 

@Tofu my mum loves Kwak Dong Yeon too . She was so sad when he got killed off . Taec - I don’t know if I’ll watch his next drama.  There’s definitely something lacking in his previous drama. But I’ll just admire his body for now :MewGiggle:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

my mum loves Kwak Dong Yeon too . She was so sad when he got killed off . Taec - I don’t know if I’ll watch his next drama.  There’s definitely something lacking in his previous drama. But I’ll just admire his body for now :MewGiggle:

I need to be best friend with your mom and @NiteWalker's mom. They always like the same actors as me. :eeeee:

• Haha 6

@Darkarcana I was wondering why you’re so quiet in the main thread.... so you ranted here instead, haha... Tbh, I lost hope already with Mouse. It’s gotten to be rather disturbing than enjoyable to watch. I am probably just going to skim through the remaining episodes and read recaps. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh my @Darkarcana so LSG is playing a psychopath who impregnated a young girl ( is she even of age yet ) so that he can perpetuate his line ? Wahhh well done LSG for choosing such a role. I like it when oppas take on crazy roles. Good for their career

Who is planning to impregnate, I think I’m more like “EEEEEEE” Because one their relationship was still brand new, they were still at rough waters at that time. Two, that time she was just a high school student I think. Three, he killed her grandma, did the funeral rites..…I swear, with context to all this, watching that part was disturbinggggg..but indeed great job on himmm:pandadisgusted:

ps..the fact that he called the baby, “My baby” and not “Our baby” you know he is pretty messed up lmao.

• Haha 6

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

@Lynne I just Google and for S4 they change Captain again. Han Gen returns (I don't like him - too business like rather than artistic / know stuff about dancing) and another new captain joining. William Chan - I don't know him. Is he good?

I like Jackson Wang and Yibo together though. They are funny/cute in bts. I also like Jackson Yi but he's only going to be a guest. I actually wanna see Jackson Yi's team versus Yibo's team.

• Like 6

Rants: This is the first time at least for me….That two ships in a drama is going to crash. They are like the biggest ship…Oh boy…:pandadisgusted:..Why is the writer hurting my feelings…..My Mooreum ship aka Leather lover x Mandu ship is like…Exploded. Crashed, the moment Leather lover found out that Mandu killed a man. My Babong ship, will soon be crashing as well…Mouse really doesn’t give us any freebies eh. :scaredpanda2::pandasadspoon:I think by the end of this series I am going to be mourning like how I did for V3.:scaredpanda2:

• Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Lynne I just Google and for S4 they change Captain again. Han Gen returns (I don't like him - too business like rather than artistic / know stuff about dancing) and another new captain joining. William Chan - I don't know him. Is he good?

I like Jackson Wang and Yibo together though. They are funny/cute in bts. I also like Jackson Yi but he's only going to be a guest. I actually wanna see Jackson Yi's team versus Yibo's team.

I don't know who Han Gen is but I don't mind William Chan. He did a street dancing show before with Luhan and Victoria Song. I think it was called Hot Blood Dance Crew? I love Jackson Wang and Wang YiBo. Honestly, Wang YiBo's styling in season three was the best that I've seen him -- very cool and chic. Some of his comments to the contestants were hilarious when they were picking people to be in their teams in the beginning. :laugh:

Spoiler

ecbc864159b34ab5be6b6afdfc2028b740061cb3

62cf9d994fafda7b4fff55f23976a394ec163c7e

18 hours ago, mirmz said:

@abs-oluteM the gossip of the day: basically one of my guy friends likes me. he hasn't said anything to me yet but a lot of my other friends have said that he likes me. i mean he's okay looking, and he is super nice, but i don't really want to date anyone rn.

Boys are no good, @mirmz! Stay away from them! :niu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't know who Han Gen is but I don't mind William Chan. He did a street dancing show before with Luhan and Victoria Song. I think it was called Hot Blood Dance Crew? I love Jackson Wang and Wang YiBo. Honestly, Wang YiBo's styling in season three was the best that I've seen him -- very cool and chic. Some of his comments to the contestants were hilarious when they were picking people to be in their teams in the beginning. 

Han Geng was a former member of Super Junior. I've watched his performance with his team in previous seasons and did not think he's good at dancing or know the strength of the dancers and what's required for a team to win. The ones that really know their stuff were Show Luo, VanNess and Jackson. Tao was ok too but was rather clueless in terms of forming a strong team required to get through the competition.

Hahaha he was really unfazed AND unimpressed by that lady from the first GIF. I can tell he's putting on a poker face. That lady's dance doesn't impress and she left a rather bad impression last season. A memorable impression though, lol.

Spoiler

She challenged the judges' decision; got emotional on behalf of her boyfriend's elimination. 

https://youtu.be/ApdNpxBDX-M

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
On 5/6/2021 at 5:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

LOL.. about William.. I only know him as an actor... not really familiar with other stuff, but he's a cool looking guy so it should be interesting.. LOL

aaaa.. totes in agreement.. i like Jackson too.. too bad he couldn't make it... 

On 5/7/2021 at 2:14 AM, Tofu said:

Honestly, Wang YiBo's styling in season three was the best that I've seen him -- very cool and chic.

Forgot to add.. William is Chanel's amabassador.. while Yibo is still on trial period.. LOL.. so we can expect both guys running a Chanel Fashion show I think HAHAHA.. 

• Like 4