Havenites Dabang

On 5/7/2021 at 6:09 AM, mademoiselle said:

Han Geng was a former member of Super Junior.

Ahh, that person! I didn't really know him when he was SJ, but I remember all the news when he decided to leave the group. Wang YiBo makes the funniest comment in awkward situations. Hahaha!!

5 hours ago, Lynne said:

LOL.. about William.. I only know him as an actor... not really familiar with other stuff, but he's a cool looking guy so it should be interesting.. LOL

Haha! I actually know William as a singer before an actor. When I learned that he also does acting I was so confused. Haha! 

No Lay in S4? I actually really like him. :nervous: Of course, I talk like I watched all of season three. I only watched clips here and there. :laugh:

In the US, it's Mother's Day weekend. So Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms on Jang Haven!! :jiminbtslove:

• Like 6
18 minutes ago, Tofu said:

No Lay in S4? I actually really like him. :nervous: Of course, I talk like I watched all of season three. I only watched clips here and there.

Lay will return. S4 is Han Geng, Lay, Yibo and William.

You should watch the first two seasons. I find first two more interesting and dances were better choreographed than 3rd.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5

Oh yeah, forgot completely!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mummies on Jang Haven!

Hope you got some great gifts / surprises from your kiddos.

---

On a separate note, how do I salvage an overly salty sweet potato chips?! :cry: I sprinkled sugar on them but still it's too salty. I should really just invest my next salary on an air fryer. I've never succeeded in getting crispy chips using an oven. :PikaWutS:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 5/6/2021 at 8:49 AM, mirmz said:

@abs-oluteM the gossip of the day: basically one of my guy friends likes me. he hasn't said anything to me yet but a lot of my other friends have said that he likes me. i mean he's okay looking, and he is super nice, but i don't really want to date anyone rn.

I think it's cool to keep your options open too at this stage in your life. Am sure with school work plus other things to learn there will be a lot for you to focus on. If I am your mum, I will probably be very happy you don't want to date anyone . Haha.  I did start dating when I was like 16 though - can be distracting ahahah...

---------------------

By the way, every one please vote ..choose your bias or a nice name if you don't know who to choose for in some of the categories

Thanks @mademoiselle.  My boy made me a flower from paper -some art & craft thing.

Happy Mother's Day @MayanEcho and to all who may secretly be mothers fangirling hard with us here. :MewGiggle:

@Dhakra are you gonna watch LBY's new show Mine. It just started . She looks gorgeous

Spoiler

E02MZ_RVoAYdPqO?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Wedding Impossible  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

are you gonna watch LBY's new show Mine. It just started . She looks gorgeous

Oh.....mhm......we have six episodes left of Taxi Driver right? So three weeks. Maybe I'm gonna start it somewhere around next week or wait until I finished Taxi Driver. I am definitely going to watch it, I just don't know when.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone interested in a Hospital Playlist Season 1 re-watch later this month since Season 2 will start on June 21? @Jane@LaLa? I know we already had a re-watch on Discord, but that was awhile ago. If interested, we could do it on the HP Season 2 thread, or build a new event thread to host the re-watch. Let me know.

I did have a plan for a re-watch starting this week. Back then I stopped the re-watch around ep 6 and haven't continue since then hahaha

Let's wait for others whether they are interested or not. For now I'll tag previous members of the discord chat that I could remember

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @im0202 @SnowBlob

Do you guys interested for a re-watch session for HP before season 2 start?

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa @stroppyse I won’t have time to rewatch given the number of dramas I am currently consuming :pandascared:. But I’ll be happy to read what you guys have to say . I think it may not be a bad idea to have the re watch on the drama thread to build up some excitement. But up to Stroppyse

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Wedding Impossible  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom

@LaLa Woahh.. I already rewatched once (while you didn't continue last time I continued on and I finished the whole 12 eps). So no for me because although I like HP.. I don' think I like it enough that I want to rewatch that twice :laugh:

In the early eps of 365 ... but wowww... that drama so far is soo good~~

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Hello everyone! It's been a really busy time so I haven't had much time to come on here. :mine: Thank you for remembering me and always tagging me in the threads. :Uwu:

23 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyone interested in a Hospital Playlist Season 1 re-watch later this month since Season 2 will start on June 21? @Jane@LaLa? I know we already had a re-watch on Discord, but that was awhile ago. If interested, we could do it on the HP Season 2 thread, or build a new event thread to host the re-watch. Let me know.

It's a no for me too, sorry Stropp! I have been really busy. I can't wait to watch S2 with everyone though!

On 4/30/2021 at 6:36 PM, JenL said:

5 of us here?!  Who else?? I actually did not know anyone was from Melbourne till @Jane mentioned it...but then again I followed Jane and @SilverMoonTea here from the old forums and they seem to know all the information :pandahehe: 

Hahahahaha could you imagine our grand meeting being scheduled at Maccas??? 

I don't know where is this conversation at at this point but are you really meeting? And obviously yes your grand meeting has to be at Macs or at least a stop on your foodie tour!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

@LaLa haha thanks for tagging me! I’ll most likely be only rewatching certain eps/scenes to get into Season 2 mood like maybe in June. 
Been pretty busy with work and other real-life commitments so I can’t see myself doing a full season rewatch.

But I can’t wait for S2 to start proper! Feels like it’ll be June in a few blinks lol :wow2:

• Like 2
  • Party! 2

@Alice Wonderlandasked me to lure some ppl from Dabang to read C novel together, for the drama adaptation that will be starred by Renjialun (not so secret, we have big CRUSH on him). :lenny:

1st Forever & Ever - rumoured to air soon

Classic love story running in 2 different life times. Modern time and ancient time as their past life together. The novel said to be lyrical & beautiful.

2nd The Blue Whisperer - rumoured aired in early 2022

Keeping & tame a pet is quite normal. But what about if it's a merman?!? Confused? It's mermaid man lols. Demon hunter that requested to tame the merman, will fall in ❤ with him in the process. 

Not a book worm? Don't worry then you can just go for the drama itself when it's airing. See ya! 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Hi hi all! How is everyone? Perhaps, you got bored and have more free time, lemme suggest you some dramas to watch. Hahaha

As @SilverMoonTea we r in Ren Jia Lun fever now! :laugh:

You all love romcom right, easy watch but good story? Then watch Crow and Lizzard with us. 

Surprisingly, I keep reading BW silver, I am in chapter 16 now. I wonder whether what we read is the translation of the original novel or it was already in english from the start? I just like the witty and simple writing style of the writer, it is fun to read. 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Surprisingly, I keep reading BW silver, I am in chapter 16 now. I wonder whether what we read is the translation of the original novel or it was already in english from the start? I just like the witty and simple writing style of the writer, it is fun to read. 

It is translation from mandarin. The original author is Chinese. It was said the novel very popular indeed in China. 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif