Havenites Dabang

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

If I have a decent fast cars I will probably do that same thing when younger. I do have access to a WRX now and did love the turbo speed but because it's not my car

partners car? does he spend on the car or nah hes smart and doesnt get into car parts spending?

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I suppose if she drove down, there's less exposure than be in a plane filled with people huh?

Yeah for sureeee.

Anything to do with an airport to me is like covid central.

I wont go near an airport for a few more years. No Way.

last 2 eps of Gumiho this week......hrmmm waiting for my Soojungie Police kdrama to start . hehehehe

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNzHave you watched The Player, cos it got your Soojungie? Haha.... I'm watching it for Song Seung Hoon 😅 

Crystal's Police University only will out by 9th Aug... It looks quite interesting.

OMG YES!!!! I really enjoyed it and surprisingly I enjoyed it because of the storyline more than Soojungieeeeee. hehehehe

I like SSH...hes really good looking.

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz I'm so pissed. Mask is back on! :GengarPout:

OMG HAHAHA Guess What?!?!

Did someone order a 5th lockdown for the state? LMFAO

I can't believe we're going into lockdown tonight. LOL.

I went to Secret Kitchen for some fancy Yumcha and got Gongcha.

Should hold me off for awhile.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

@TRaNz I hope it's just a small lockdown because react_sad.png ... my nice dinner!!! I already have to postpone and gave it to another couple because my friend couldn't make it. By the way, Society... how the heck one eats dinner at 5PM and 10PM?!! They reduce the sessions even more and now even harder to book the time I want.

Sneak peek to Society in his story. Who are these people? So jelly they get to taste it already!

https://instagram.com/mrchrislucas?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 2

@mademoiselle yeah lets just hope its only a 5 day...NO extension!

From tonight till Tuesday nite.

Yeah the timing is weird, I guess they have long prep/cook times?

It looks soo high class....just like in those KDramas where the chaebol goes for a "casual simple" dinner and its like the most fanciest thing youve ever seen. hahahahaha

I hope you get to go and when you do, you dress like youre a chaebol. :BulbaOWO:

• Haha 4

@TRaNz Can't possibly be long prep time because they only serve a la carte. No degustation menu. And it'd be bad service if customers have to wait so long for their meal, isn't it?

And true, it's like watching celebrities attending some party function. 

Hahahaha I actually dislike dressing up. But now that you said it, I forgot to check the dress code. The focus was all on the food. LOL. Hey, I can't find anything about dress code.

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle whatttttt ? You did not change your car tires for 12 years? We should change it at least every 4 years or something right @TRaNz?

Hahahaha perhaps, because rubbers could lose its...(*help me out here*) but I don't initial D like mum and only drive short distance to work so the tyre patterns were intact for a very long time. The service centre will rotate them each time so I waited for them to inform me that the tyres need changing. Kekeke.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha I actually dislike dressing up. But now that you said it, I forgot to check the dress code. The focus was all on the food. LOL. Hey, I can't find anything about dress code.

anything above casual elegant dining...always dress to impress. :pandacool:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle whatttttt ? You did not change your car tires for 12 years? We should change it at least every 4 years or something right @TRaNz?

tbh you should look at the tyre rather than rely on duration. any odd wear pattern is a sign to change.

Like you can have a poor wheel alignment and tyres wont last you 6 months.

But i guess if you get lucky like that many years, yeah ok every 4 years is fine, but id rather the inspection. Better that way. haha

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha perhaps, because rubbers could lose its...(*help me out here*) but I don't initial D like mum and only drive short distance to work so the tyre patterns were intact for a very long time. The service centre will rotate them each time so I waited for them to inform me that the tyres need changing. Kekeke.

Yeah the tyres begin deteriorate and dont have the same amount of grip that it would normally have. its like they get dry and start to crack. But with short drives, theres not enough heat generated into the tyres to make them start to wear.

Too many variables to account for now ahhaha

16 minutes ago, JenL said:

Lockdown again...haha didn't we only just get out of one, @SnowBlob @mademoiselle @TRaNz:letalQQ:

The silver lining is now I'll be able to catch up on all my JH threads and spam post to all your comments :smile::smile::smile:

Ayy Jennnnnnnnn...yeppers. 

Spoiler

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Lockdown no. 5'

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Hey, he did sequels! Watching it & I'm :lmao2: along with it.

Gumiho - Oh. You haven't watched. OK. Don't go to the thread then.

hahahahaha

Yeah i saw it and quickly closed out of it...will get back in to reply tomorrow nite. heehhehehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I see you guys are playing in here more coz of lockdown...meanwhile....I'm stuck at work wishing I have a day off.

How come? Aren't you supposed to WFH? Actually even with WFH , I feel  just as busy. 

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

So you guys have lockdown again? 

Well, we just had so much heavy rain in my city/area, that our river swept over the shores and created a high tide in my state. Even our small little river flooded the whole inner city. I woke up in the middle of the night due to a siren ringing and warning everybody. 

Luckily my home is on top of a hill, so I wasn't affected at all. But the whole city was under lockdown to get rid of the water that was stuck in the center of the city.

Sadly so far 106 people died in my state due to the water. Greatest catastrophe in my state since ww2. 

Due to that I also missed my vaccine appointment yesterday. Luckily though I was able to get another one today and now got my injection. @abs-oluteMSo I got Moderna now instead of Biontech, doc said it's pretty much the same. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Dhakra Oh good that you got your jab. Wow I didn't expect floods where you are. Rainy season? Is this common for summer?

@SilverMoonTea you should try to sell Voice 4 to @Dhakra. It was him who got me to watch S1. Dhakra, this season4  is quite similar to the 1st season.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra Oh good that you got your jab. Wow I didn't expect floods where you are. Rainy season? Is this common for summer?

@SilverMoonTea you should try to sell Voice 4 to @Dhakra. It was him who got me to watch S1. Dhakra, this season4  is quite similar to the 1st season.

What wow? Dont even dare to sell, cos its superhuman skill? Unrealistic ticked? Hahaha.... 

@DhakraI like Voice S4 a loottt!! Maybe you want to try it? Kind of with similar pace as S1. And no need to watch S2 & S3 will do. 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

23 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

We don't really have something like 'rainy season' here. It is very unusual, that's why it's the biggest catastrophy in history since ww2. None of our cities were prepared for our reservoir dams or small rivers to overflow. We got used due to the climate change that our summers got a lot hotter in the past decade, but such heavy rainfall was new to us. 

Voice 4? I really enjoyed Season 1, but besides the nice second lead of course, I liked it because of Moo Jin-Hyuk. Starting with Season 4 after missing two seasons looks a bit meh to me. 

I also saw that the drama went from OCN to tvN? I don't know how it affects the drama. 

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

What wow? Dont even dare to sell, cos its superhuman skill? Unrealistic ticked? Hahaha.... 

@DhakraI like Voice S4 a loottt!! Maybe you want to try it? Kind of with similar pace as S1. And no need to watch S2 & S3 will do. 

I hope the first line isn't about Voice 4. 

Really? Two seasons feel like I might miss a lot of background story and chemistry between the leads. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Dhakra Well do take care - world weather is changing due to global warming.

Voice 4 - so essentially the male lead in V1 did not reprise his role for the seasons going forward. S2&3 had a different ML - the arc and direction of those seasons for me didn't feel the same as the 1st season. However S4 feels a lot more like S1 and there's a new detective in town . I would say I like his role here because he's an excellent cop,  and I think there's no loss in not watching S2&S3. What I particularly like about V4 is that the cases are very moving and you cheer on the team when they solve the cases. The adrenaline rush remains the same. 

This actress is still around

Voice-S1-Son Eun-Seo.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

This actress is still around

I see what you try to do here :pandajustright:

Such a, I would almost say pathetic attempt......do you really think just reminding me of the cute second lead would work to make me give it a chance?

Spoiler

Of course it does! :scaredpanda2::pandasadspoon:

Okay I make some time this week and watch the first episodes. How many episodes do I need to watch to catch up?

• Haha 2