Havenites Dabang

@Dhakra Show has done 10 episodes and has 6 more to go. I am actually behind. I am only done with the 1st 5 , so I am commenting about stuff that everyone has probably watched. But it's fine since the thread is rather quiet and everyone is watching at a different pace.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

....LOL, we got an extension on our lockdown...wont be lifted on Tuesday at midnite. haha, not surprised to be honest.

Yeah I was watching the F1...full crowds..barely could see ppl with masks on.....interesting.

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

13 hours ago, TRaNz said:

thats the weird part I dont get yet. the UK have been hitting 30k, 40k and 50k in the last week in daily covid cases....

Yeah, their daily totals are still really high so it was strange to see that many people without masks. There was a shot of a lady with her infant baby too! I pretty sure the race before in Austria had a lot of people too. Did you watch the Silverstone race? @Chocolate stayed up with us to watch it just to see Hamilton win. :laugh:

@Chocolate The next couple of races goes back to the regular times. They are 8am my time and 9pm yours. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

btw happy eid al-Adha mubarak :) come eat at my place.. Hahahhaha

I will not guarantee the dishes really not spicy though, but I swear I didn't make it spicy and didn't say it-just-a-little-spicy in purpose like a witch:MewWave:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSECPEBiaJRrV9YHR_EISM

This photo is like

Me (jihyo) : its not spicyyy *whisper

Mademoiselle (jihyun) : I'm suspcious.. I dont believe you

Tofu (jeonghyop) : poor gal..

HHHAHAHA

• Haha 5
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@Tofu WHAT absurd thing I read today. Root beer??? How dare! We call it balsem flavor here because it smells like cream for muscle ache! LOL :laugh:EH WAIT EDIT: I READ IT WRONG. BEET ROOT. LOLOLOL omo

I haven't watched yet The Witch's Dinner. I want to! Soon! I do watch the first 15 mins of episode 1. And the food is honestly looks so great in my eyes. It is a really well prepared dish!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 7/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra Show has done 10 episodes and has 6 more to go.

Triplem V4 only have 14 eps not 16 :nervous: I wish it will be longer but its not. Hope @Dhakralike it, @SnowBlobalso going to start to watch this. So both of you can be at the same time maybe? I actually will read every posts in V4. I love the show a lot, so I hope all of you guys will post more. Wink to @Tofu:smug:

Today is holiday. I slept so well if no need to work. I think I got insomnia often if knowing need to wake up for work lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@bairama It's ok! In the drama, we think she used a beet root sauce to make the meal look bloody-ish in color. :laugh:

45 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I love the show a lot, so I hope all of you guys will post more. Wink to @Tofu

Hahaha! Loud and clear. I'll post more. :SquirtleSquadCool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yeah, their daily totals are still really high so it was strange to see that many people without masks. There was a shot of a lady with her infant baby too! I pretty sure the race before in Austria had a lot of people too. Did you watch the Silverstone race? @Chocolate stayed up with us to watch it just to see Hamilton win. :laugh:

Yeah like its trying to get back to normal in terms of the public crowd and events over in some parts of Europe....its interesting.

Yeah i watched the race..12am start time for me haha. Shame Hamilton needed to take out Max into the tyre barrier to win....**shotsfired**

Wanted Charles to win in the end...felt sad for him too losing out in the final laps.

Will be interesting to watch the next few races for revengeeeeee

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Chocolate stayed up with us to watch it just to see Hamilton win. 

😭😤

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah i watched the race..12am start time for me haha. Shame Hamilton needed to take out Max into the tyre barrier to win....**shotsfired**

Michael Masi says Hamilton was "predominantly" but not "wholly" to blame 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 7/18/2021 at 1:50 PM, Tofu said:

I've been at this for two weeks and I'm only on episode 7. How did you get to 5 so fast? :laugh:

If I get hooked on a drama , I can just watch . Plus I am also multitasking like tweeting stuff or talking here . If a part is slow , I watch at 1.5 speed ( I do this for cdramas during the draggy bits).

@SilverMoonTea as you know I’m posting my progress on your thread . :hug:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Michael Masi says Hamilton was "predominantly" but not "wholly" to blame 😏

Yeah coz he doesnt want to get mauled by all the British fans when the race is over. Playing it some what safe for his well being. haha.

But nah, no where near the apex to take it, not even infront of the other car, but ey, lets tuck a wheel in there. Hows it go again? "get in there Lewis" HAHAA, yeah he got in there alright.

Would have loved to see ToTo's email to them....would have been hilarious hahaha

--edit found the email

Spoiler

4.png?resize=860%2C844&ssl=1

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

@TRaNz The race is so late there! I guess I shouldn't be complaining about waking up early to watch it anymore. Somehow an 8am start time doesn't sound too bad anymore. Haha!

Toto's email :lol:!! All the calls to Masi were funny. Everyone wanted to give their two cents on what happened. Haha! Hamilton and Verstappen were both stubborn, neither one of them wanted to back off. That accident was going to happen sooner or later. I'm glad Verstappen is ok. 

I think there could still be a new world champion but as we all know, Hamilton has all the luck in the world and Verstappen has no luck. :laugh:

Or Verstappen and Hamilton will keep taking each other out and Norris ends up being the world champion. :lmao2:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

If I get hooked on a drama , I can just watch . Plus I am also multitasking like tweeting stuff or talking here . If a part is slow , I watch at 1.5 speed ( I do this for cdramas during the draggy bits).

@SilverMoonTea as you know I’m posting my progress on your thread . :hug:

Hahaha! I'll post tomorrow. You are nice watching at 1.5 speed. With some c-dramas, I just skip through all the parts I don't want to watch. :eeeee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@TRaNz Is that a REAL email from Toto? :shocked: It's like cartoon :laugh:

There's no end to arguing who is at fault. If we just go by the stewards' ruling, and Masi was speaking on behalf of their thinking, the conclusion is that Lewis was "predominantly" at fault.

So based on that decision, how did the stewards arrive at a 10sec penalty? Aside from whether it is Max or Lewis or even racing, when someone is "predominantly" at fault, it means that that person is more than 50% at fault so the punishment should be between the 50-100% scale and not the 2nd lightest punishment.  :thinking:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz The race is so late there! I guess I shouldn't be complaining about waking up early to watch it anymore. Somehow an 8am start time doesn't sound too bad anymore. Haha!

Toto's email :lol:!! All the calls to Masi were funny. Everyone wanted to give their two cents on what happened. Haha! Hamilton and Verstappen were both stubborn, neither one of them wanted to back off. That accident was going to happen sooner or later. I'm glad Verstappen is ok. 

I think there could still be a new world champion but as we all know, Hamilton has all the luck in the world and Verstappen has no luck. :laugh:

Or Verstappen and Hamilton will keep taking each other out and Norris ends up being the world champion. :lmao2:

Yeah fair enough. Though Im just waiting for something fun to happen like someone who doesnt normally make top 3 make podium. Its a nice change.

The calls to Masi from both sides, feels like corporate karens bickering ahahhaha

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

@TRaNz Is that a REAL email from Toto? :shocked: It's like cartoon :laugh:

There's no end to arguing who is at fault. If we just go by the stewards' ruling, and Masi was speaking on behalf of their thinking, the conclusion is that Lewis was "predominantly" at fault.

So based on that decision, how did the stewards arrive at a 10sec penalty? Aside from whether it is Max or Lewis or even racing, when someone is "predominantly" at fault, it means that that person is more than 50% at fault so the punishment should be between the 50-100% scale and not the 2nd lightest punishment.  :thinking:

Nah nah, its just one of the many many memes that have come about from reddit of the incident. Theres tons more funny once, but that one was just one i picked randomly haha.

The punishment was too light, should have been at least a Stop Go penalty 10 sec, no pit change.

Just need Mazepin to take the front half of the grid out for a laugh. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2