Havenites Dabang

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Triplem V4 only have 14 eps not 16 :nervous: I wish it will be longer but its not. Hope @Dhakralike it, @SnowBlobalso going to start to watch this. So both of you can be at the same time maybe? I actually will read every posts in V4. I love the show a lot, so I hope all of you guys will post more. Wink to @Tofu:smug:

Today is holiday. I slept so well if no need to work. I think I got insomnia often if knowing need to wake up for work lols. 

So you gonna tell me that 80% of the show has already aired and only now both of you are telling me about it? :scaredpanda2: Haven't you learned anything? :pandaheadstomp: I even posted an official list about stuff I like and don't like! Hey, the second lead may be beautiful, but come on, how am I supposed to watch 10 hours (please tell me episodes aren't longer than an hour) of drama? Not to mention, how many posts I need to write for 10 episodes straight. :pandaroar:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

is 'Nevertheless' a Rom-Com for those already watching or is it more indepth serious romance?

definitely not a rom-com for me, but

Spoiler

imho:

want to frustrate by youth anxiety & insecure, failed family effect in a character but with subtle way? Nevertheless is a kind of answer. it's not telling exact family problem, it is college student-centered, very present reflection but can be really exhausting because the characters are on their way to be wiser. Still a long journey to that point.

keywords: friend with benefits, lust/love, friendship/love, common sense confusion

uhmmm sound so serious am I :laugh:

Men mostly going rage on how it is going. LOL

I like to observe the psychological side related of the characters in the show.

You can take a glimpse of what is going on with this game love, flirt or nothing :

I believe @mademoiselle can explain better but Idk if she is still that interested. LOL!

Yummm doooooooooo, happy eating maccaaa

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

dunno... im told its a more serious romance drama, not a rom com...LOL...i mean i sorta want to try it but..dunno...Not gonna lie the behind the scenes stuff look more interesting that the kdrama itself. LOL

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

The Devil Judge is my most anticipated drama for every week too, by far now from current watch :pandapopcorn: entertainingggg.

After Monthly Magazine Home ended I will marathon Racket Boys too :Ghastlel: but btw, what happen to its rating on asianwiki? So low.. When I believe it is really good show thats why on my wl??

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Nevertheless is lots of sexual tension and frustration. :laugh:I don't think it's a rom-com at all. 

Hrmmm...I guess it wouldnt hurt to attempt 1 or 2 episodes......LOL

Edited by TRaNz
  • Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

2 hours ago, bairama said:

Crap why I didn't think about this short description for explaining. :Owo::YesHalCat:  HAHAHAHAHAH

Ayyyyyyy...im not that bad...i think....ahahhaha

Watching Ep 1 now to see how it is....and yeah...that art exhibition...interesting. I liked how shes the only one in white while everyone else is in black. anyway...ill see how the rest of the episode goes and ep 2.

• Haha 6

@mademoiselle ufff I'm not sure he will concede because the clip is also focus on Jaeeon (Song Kang) not only Sohee.. LUL btw I have good laugh when Swoon posted the video and pinned their own comment on that clip -> the moment when OTP really did it. They are funny :laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@mademoiselle @bairama

OMG AY what the heckkk....episode 2.... what the.. YAA!.......**checks rating classification for the 5th time** this is DEFINITELY NOT the kdramas im used to.

**heading over to main show thread.**

Geeeezzzuzzzz the heck did i get myself into. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Such a touching story that I wanted to share. My eyes got watery at the end. 

Ahhhh :letalQQ::cry: glad she found new 'caretaker/owner/mommy' willing to heal her with help from pro.. And the owner's heart is really soft I adore herr

The end when she finally lays to her mommy is soo awhhhh :"

@NiteWalkerwhat happens to ur back? Bcs catch a cold?

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

On 7/23/2021 at 10:01 PM, TRaNz said:

@NiteWalker

As a non professional and unreliable doctor.

I recommend purchasing some McDonalds to help ease the pain.

u know what....i actually did that!!! hahaha

just i didnt took the cold drink as im advise against taking them for the times being...

it just fel thalf complete without the coke u know!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

u know what....i actually did that!!! hahaha

just i didnt took the cold drink as im advise against taking them for the times being...

it just fel thalf complete without the coke u know!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah I totally understand you. Its not complete without the drink. But still you got the burger and fries. so it still counts. hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 4