Havenites Dabang

On 7/23/2021 at 12:53 PM, NiteWalker said:

im not enjoying my weekend this weekend....whole bk is aching....not really able to lie down ><"

Weekend so fast. I'm rewatching My Princess and suddenly already Sunday. And idk why, but today the weather is like hot, so hot, super hot 🔥. Even with aircon, I'm still burning lols... Wish it will rain a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 hours ago, bairama said:

@SilverMoonTeathese days weather kinda burningggg.. Or.. Is it because your oppa tracker is on fire? 😂❤️🔥 

I think so cause she found a new oppa!

I am just backreading and laughing at @TRaNz's discovery of Nevertheless, and whaddaya know , he's watched all available episodes.

@Dhakra maybe you should try watching Nevertheless  too...it is a realistic drama about love and relationships. It is frustrating when you see the characters make these decisions but  quite fascinating too. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

52 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra maybe you should try watching Nevertheless  too...it is a realistic drama about love and relationships. It is frustrating when you see the characters make these decisions but  quite fascinating too.

Mhmm, already 6 episodes in, but only one ep per week. That's fine. But from what I read so far it doesn't look like a slice of life drama, rather a youth-discovers-love kinda drama and two people falling in love. Not very appealing. Overall it doesn't look like a drama that is able to do something for me. It reads like it doesn't have anything to offer for me. I need drama that are able to teach me or make me think. I prefer actresses around my age. 

But who am I telling this, you know about this. 

I actually have my eyes set on "The second Husband", it looks dark and the first lead is hot. :pandablush: The story also sounded very, very interesting. But I have the feeling it will also trigger me a lot by injustice and the male lead, who dumps a pretty woman.........

So I also discovered "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha", it sounds so innocent and peaceful, two adults seeking their place in life. Sounds like something for me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am just backreading and laughing at @TRaNz's discovery of Nevertheless, and whaddaya know , he's watched all available episodes.

Such a spiccyyyy drama HAHAHAHAHAHA

Almost got pulled into 'The Witches Dinner', but it has Mystic Popup Bar vibes and Hotel Del Luna...so might be enough to kick me away hahaha.

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Mystic Pop-up Bar was a good one! It had life lessons -- gotta aim for a B+ life otherwise, risk being an insect in your next life. B+ guarantees living the life of a chicken in the next life. :laugh:

LMFAO...dw worry I do aim for a B+ in life....B for Big Mac meal yeee McDonaldsssss HAAHHAHAHAHA :SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Almost got pulled into 'The Witches Dinner', but it has Mystic Popup Bar vibes and Hotel Del Luna...so might be enough to kick me away hahaha

hahahaha so I guess you are currently waiting for Krystal in Police University?? 

Superior Shaman with Kim Saeron looks cuteyyyyy toooo, will you watch it or no because it has shaman shaman theme?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

3 hours ago, bairama said:

hahahaha so I guess you are currently waiting for Krystal in Police University?? 

Superior Shaman with Kim Saeron looks cuteyyyyy toooo, will you watch it or no because it has shaman shaman theme?

Yesss I am waiting for SooJunnggiieeeeee. But I do hope she gets let tough/tomboyish characters in the future. She also said herself she wants to try do more feminine roles. I reckon itd probably make me fall for her even more. LOL!

Ahhh SaeRon....she is pretty and cute but gives off tooo much of a youngster/kid vibe...so Im a bit errrr.......and the theme isnt one that strikes me either. hahahahahah sorry

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yesss I am waiting for SooJunnggiieeeeee. But I do hope she gets let tough/tomboyish characters in the future. She also said herself she wants to try do more feminine roles. I reckon itd probably make me fall for her even more. LOL!

I saw the teasers , and actually she’s still quite feminine even as a cop . I may actually check this one out as the teasers were really quite funny 

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz only likes rom-com and spicy dramas, right? :smug:

Yeah mainly....well hang on..Spicy dramas is new too me...Nevertheless is the first one ive watched where it was really spicy hahaha

What else have you got to try sell to me? hahahah

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I saw the teasers , and actually she’s still quite feminine even as a cop . I may actually check this one out as the teasers were really quite funny 

Yeah, Im not saying that this drama shes not feminine, but just how Krystal said herself she wanted to do more feminine roles. So Id be guessing like glitz and glamour dresses/rich chaebol type/princessy stuff. No inbetween.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

that this drama shes not feminine, but just how Krystal said herself she wanted to do more feminine roles. So Id be guessing like glitz and glamour dresses/rich chaebol type/princessy stuff. No inbetween.

@TRaNzmaybe yours / Krystal dream will come true soon? Not sure if she will be feminine here ? But still not confirm, so go temple and pray 😂 The plot sounds cliche and outdated, secretary of chaebol? Lols

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNzmaybe yours / Krystal dream will come true soon? Not sure if she will be feminine here ? But still not confirm, so go temple and pray 😂 The plot sounds cliche and outdated, secretary of chaebol? Lols

o0o0o0 BUT nothing confirmed yet. Plot rings Whats wrong with Secretary Kim | Her Private Life vibes. IM SOLD :pandahappy:

Pleaseeee SooJungiieeeeeee HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

o0o0o0 BUT nothing confirmed yet. Plot rings Whats wrong with Secretary Kim | Her Private Life vibes. IM SOLD

I'm afraid it will be far from that :laugh:, look at this:

I read some it will be a bloody drama idk idk is that even a romcom ahahaha

but let's see. I'm a KJW fans that longing his new works :wow2: waiting the confirmation

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@TRaNz Is it super windy at your end? At this rate, it's gonna be another windy disaster tomorrow~

The Crazy Love plot is weird. Will pretending amnesia prevent him from being murdered, LOL. And why does she have to pretend to be his fiancee? But it's interesting enough to check it out HAHA. Surprisingly KJW is quite good with rom com. I'm also surprised his next project is another rom com... only because before Her Private Life, he's never taken on rom com.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Is it super windy at your end? At this rate, it's gonna be another windy disaster tomorrow~

The Crazy Love plot is weird. Will pretending amnesia prevent him from being murdered, LOL. And why does she have to pretend to be his fiancee? But it's interesting enough to check it out HAHA. Surprisingly KJW is quite good with rom com. I'm also surprised his next project is another rom com... only because before Her Private Life, he's never taken on rom com.

Yeah its windy here...still is, been like that all day. Just means tomorrow theres gonna be small tree branches and crap everywhere hahaha.

KJW and Krystal, like itll somehow work but I just feel Krystal is much younger and KJW is older.....he suited Park min Young in Her Private life. that was nice. 

Will be interesting to see IF its fully 100% locked in and how it goes between them 2 as leads.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah its windy here...still is, been like that all day. Just means tomorrow theres gonna be small tree branches and crap everywhere hahaha.

Don't mind the craps. I just hope no more people losing electricity. It's windy still at my end but not continuously and as strong as before. Glad that it only started after I got home.

I can't imagine Krystal vs KJW pairing at the moment. Will have to wait for the trailer to know. Dunno why but I'm expecting them to bicker a lot ... and I don't mind the storyline of a couple not in love but fell in love after (fake) marriage. LOL.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Don't mind the craps. I just hope no more people losing electricity. It's windy still at my end but not continuously and as strong as before. Glad that it only started after I got home.

I can't imagine Krystal vs KJW pairing at the moment. Will have to wait for the trailer to know. Dunno why but I'm expecting them to bicker a lot ... and I don't mind the storyline of a couple not in love but fell in love after (fake) marriage. LOL.

yeah it looks like its gonna be a windy nite and day tomorrow from the weather checker....hmmmm

For now the countdown is on for Police University :GengarAww:

• Haha 4