Havenites Dabang

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz No more lockdown - are you going to take your car out for a ride tomorrow? The petrol price though... abomination.

I will be heading into the office tomorrow(Thursday) so that will give Taylor a decent drive.

I will also make effort to get bubble milk tea while in the city. hahahah its been tooo long.

Its funny coz like we have lockdown lifted but theres still quite a few rules still in place.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I will be heading into the office tomorrow(Thursday) so that will give Taylor a decent drive.

I will also make effort to get bubble milk tea while in the city. hahahah its been tooo long.

Its funny coz like we have lockdown lifted but theres still quite a few rules still in place.

Ah, it's Taylor. I was thinking the other day that "I remember TraNz named his car but ... what is it again?" xD I will try not to forget you named her (girl?) after Taylor Swift.

Ooo bubble tea. Colleagues had bubble milk tea take away yesterday but I didn't join them (trying to be good since I was already drinking fizzy drink). Which shop will you be getting from since there's so many in the city.

Heard there's a new local case detected so we're not completely fool-proof yet. Just let me have my nice dinner and run some errands, and then they can go back to lockdown again later... tsk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 2
45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ah, it's Taylor. I was thinking the other day that "I remember TraNz named his car but ... what is it again?" xD I will try not to forget you named her (girl?) after Taylor Swift.

LOL for this one

45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Heard there's a new local case detected so we're not completely fool-proof yet. Just let me have my nice dinner and run some errands, and then they can go back to lockdown again later... tsk.

awwwww dear moiii hope it can be true & ofc with you still safe and healthy :pandapray:

how I miss bobaaaaa:brb: this sheeet cov aftermath ate my liver just like gumiho (how I wish gumiho like Jang Kiyong instead cov) so I can't eat/drink much sugar or fat while under treatments. I basically diet everyday~ :cry:

a way to a glowing skin bairama in 2022 I guess

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ooo bubble tea. Colleagues had bubble milk tea take away yesterday but I didn't join them (trying to be good since I was already drinking fizzy drink). Which shop will you be getting from since there's so many in the city.

AHahahah yesss its named after Taylor Swift :love: My Queen.

Going to try get the nice top tier Gongcha, craving a Earl Grey Milk Tea with white pearls, half ice and little sugar.

Yeah we arent fully safe yet, but this should be the road out. Like it should be the next week of less and lesser case....then we cruise with no local cases for a few weeks before lockdown 6 strikes. AHHAHAHAHA

2 hours ago, bairama said:

LOL for this one

awwwww dear moiii hope it can be true & ofc with you still safe and healthy :pandapray:

how I miss bobaaaaa:brb: this sheeet cov aftermath ate my liver just like gumiho (how I wish gumiho like Jang Kiyong instead cov) so I can't eat/drink much sugar or fat while under treatments. I basically diet everyday~ :cry:

a way to a glowing skin bairama in 2022 I guess

Ayyy, health first. DW I will keep nonsense food and drinks talk to a minimum :pandahappy:

25 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@TRaNzYou going to watch 'Girls Planet 999'? Actually quite excited about it, a few idols I know participate. Some teaser videos were also very funny. 

Ahhh....I was never into those reality idol shows. Ive always disliked them...even if this one has the babes Tiffany as a judge as well as Sunmi....I wont be watching unfortunately. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

ayyy DW @TRaNz keeep talking, maximize it so I will not forget em & got em list for rewarding myself laaaateerrrr :mine:

I've been listening to dingo music channel these days, Killing Voice, they have very HQ videos!!! There are IU, Mamamoo, Punch, Gummy, 10cm an many more I'm in loveee

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Ahhh....I was never into those reality idol shows. Ive always disliked them...even if this one has the babes Tiffany as a judge as well as Sunmi....I wont be watching unfortunately. 

Sunmi as judge! Can you imagine having her as your teacher, with her bright smile and aiming for perfection? This will be so good! And some girls from Cherry Bullet are also there. I am looking forward to this show. I just hope I won't fall into another buying spree like last year with the chinese survivial show "Youth with You".

I am also on a Subway eating streak. Three days in a row I got a chicken Teriyaki sandwich. I would be the perfect drama advertisement. :laugh:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle didnt make it to GongCha today unfortunately....breakfast was 1 can or redbull. Lunch was 1 can of redbull and 2 banh mi with cold cut meats. 3pm was ChaTime due to rage from work.....Apple fruit green tea (half ice, half sugar) and apple popping pearls. LOL. Work is so crap. Happy time is driving Taylor listening to korean pop hahahaha:pandahappy:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle didnt make it to GongCha today unfortunately....breakfast was 1 can or redbull. Lunch was 1 can of redbull and 2 banh mi with cold cut meats. 3pm was ChaTime due to rage from work.....Apple fruit green tea (half ice, half sugar) and apple popping pearls. LOL. Work is so crap. Happy time is driving Taylor listening to korean pop hahahaha:pandahappy:

OMG. 2 cans of Red Bull!! Isn't that too much caffeine? Just exactly what time you slept last night that you needed 2 cans? That said, I thought I slept earlier than usual last night and woke up feeling super tired. So work was meh today except when my boss got her new laptop and we all gathered around as if we were unboxing our own X'mas present. At least you still have a drink from bubble tea shop. I went out wanting to get some green tea (in teabags) but none of the grocery shops nearby have what I want. THREE of them. Ended up buying bottled tea instead. I swear it feels like due to COVID, all the imported goodies can't come or something. :jiminbtssigh:  My happy time is driving too, on the way home! And how annoying is it when people drive like a snail under the speed limit in front of you when you're dying to head home and rest?

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG. 2 cans of Red Bull!! Isn't that too much caffeine? Just exactly what time you slept last night that you needed 2 cans? That said, I thought I slept earlier than usual last night and woke up feeling super tired. So work was meh today except when my boss got her new laptop and we all gathered around as if we were unboxing our own X'mas present. At least you still have a drink from bubble tea shop. I went out wanting to get some green tea (in teabags) but none of the grocery shops nearby have what I want. THREE of them. Ended up buying bottled tea instead. I swear it feels like due to COVID, all the imported goodies can't come or something. :jiminbtssigh:  My happy time is driving too, on the way home! And how annoying is it when people drive like a snail under the speed limit in front of you when you're dying to head home and rest?

Not gonna lie, 2 cans is almost like standard for me these days. Other wise just 1 a day.

They dont do anything to me anymore...well again. Its just a nice fizzy drink. Like I can have one or 2 and go to bed. Im like broken. HAHAHAHAHA

I slept at 1am...woke at 6am to get ready to go into office...get into office to read email that meeting with US counterpart was cancelled.....not happy....

daymm, shortages? musta been a bad day, surely itll come in stock tomorrow or AT LEAST the weekend.

haha lockdown has made people not remember how to drive sensibly on the roads again. :laugh:

hopefully one day you can experience a job in the city @mademoiselle ..... you can see how fast money disappears on food bcoz there are soooo many options hahahahahahaha

• Haha 3

@TRaNz You name your car too?! :pandawhat: My car is also named after someone. Well, a fictional person. It's called Captain, because the color reminds me of Captain America. :laugh: But sometimes I get lazy saying Captain so I call it Cap. :heiboi:

Two cans of RB is so bad. Does your heart not feel like it's racing after you consume one?! :thinking: I guess since Verstappen's car damage was 1.8 million, you have to continue to drink RB to support him. Hahaha! 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz You name your car too?! :pandawhat: My car is also named after someone. Well, a fictional person. It's called Captain, because the color reminds me of Captain America. :laugh: But sometimes I get lazy saying Captain so I call it Cap. :heiboi:

Two cans of RB is so bad. Does your heart not feel like it's racing after you consume one?! :thinking: I guess since Verstappen's car damage was 1.8 million, you have to continue to drink RB to support him. Hahaha! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah my heart is fine, doesnt do anything to me anymore. BUT if i stop drinking it fully for several months and then start up again, the first few weeks my heart does beat faster whilst drinking it. LOL. but short time and then it settles.

Ayyy im not like a full die hard F1 fan, I just like the other teams that doesnt include Hamilton or Bottas. hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

lols....actually nowadays with delivery money disappear for food too

hahaha you are not wrong...delivery + service fee...geeezzzzz.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@TRaNz Don't jinx me. I never want to work in the city! I neither want to commute by public transport nor drive to the city (unless they give me free car park but that's still a long drive so :no:!).

@Tofu Wouldn't that means your car is red AND blue???

@NiteWalker @TRaNz Yeah food delivery is $$$ too. Mum was complaining how a beef with veggie dish cost them $18 back home. But in total they ate 6 main dishes for a cost of $72 for 5 people. It's still pretty cheap to me. Wait till she finds out it can cost me ~$35 just for a teriyaki pan fried salmon on rice dish with takoyaki as entree. :brb:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@NiteWalker @TRaNz Yeah food delivery is $$$ too. Mum was complaining how a beef with veggie dish cost them $18 back home. But in total they ate 6 main dishes for a cost of $72 for 5 people. It's still pretty cheap to me. Wait till she finds out it can cost me ~$35 just for a teriyaki pan fried salmon on rice dish with takoyaki as entree. :brb:

what to do...living cost kept getting higher and higher and salary is not enough to really cover it to be honest...

• Like 3

@mademoiselle naahhhh CBD is good...just need to sort out the covid situation hahahaha.

I want covid to be gone or just somewhat safe where I can take PT again. coz then more nites of after work dinners will happen.....and I dont have to drive my car as much and can spend more money on it and have it off road in the workshop hahaha

@NiteWalker alrighttyyy Mi Goreng packet noodles and cans of Spam lets gooooo.....budget diet...hahahahahajkz.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I want covid to be gone or just somewhat safe where I can take PT again. coz then more nites of after work dinners will happen.....and I dont have to drive my car as much and can spend more money on it and have it off road in the workshop

Mister, Taylor needs to be used...not just to look pretty and shiny. LOL. Don't you want to own a newer car few years down the track with better interior gadgets and engine? I'm tempted by the new gadgets I don't have in my car (mine is basic model - don't even have USB port) compared to the new ones but I feel that my car engine and structure/chassis etc. might still be better compared to the new ones these days.

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

ooo Mi Goreng is cheap but not SPAM!!! lols that easily cost me 10 packet of Mi Goreng any times of the day for a can lols

Budget diet but not healthy @TRaNz

@abs-oluteM Did we switch off the sound notification on JH? I no longer have it and I'm wondering if it is me who somehow muted it on my Firefox. Did everyone else still have it?

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Mister, Taylor needs to be used...not just to look pretty and shiny. LOL. Don't you want to own a newer car few years down the track with better interior gadgets and engine? I'm tempted by the new gadgets I don't have in my car (mine is basic model - don't even have USB port) compared to the new ones but I feel that my car engine and structure/chassis etc. might still be better compared to the new ones these days.

Budget diet but not healthy @TRaNz

ay ay ay...look...its either she gets driven once a week or shes in hibernation getting worked on aka being showered with luxury expensive parts hahahaagha

Nah right now, my mind set isnt anything in the modern day car. I think my car is modern enough. All the new gadgets and functions...to me, I feel it makes you more of an unsafe driver as you become less aware of the surrounds around you when you drive because you rely on the car technology to pick it up and alert you. I dont think thats good practice.  If i get another car, it will be a simple daily car which i wont car about condition as much as Taylor. something cheap to drive around and less love required to drive around. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

9 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

ay ay ay...look...its either she gets driven once a week or shes in hibernation getting worked on aka being showered with luxury expensive parts hahahaagha

Nah right now, my mind set isnt anything in the modern day car. I think my car is modern enough. All the new gadgets and functions...to me, I feel it makes you more of an unsafe driver as you become less aware of the surrounds around you when you drive because you rely on the car technology to pick it up and alert you. I dont think thats good practice.  If i get another car, it will be a simple daily car which i wont car about condition as much as Taylor. something cheap to drive around and less love required to drive around. hahaha

But... but... you don't think you'll be tempted if a car releases one with a better design which you really love? Yours is Honda Accord right? What if there's a new Honda Accord looks even prettier than Taylor?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

But... but... you don't think you'll be tempted if a car releases one with a better design which you really love? Yours is Honda Accord right? What if there's a new Honda Accord looks even prettier than Taylor?

I never chose my car from how it looked out of factory, I chose it on what it 'could' look like with aftermarket modifications. hahahaha

Maybe not anytime soon but perhaps in the far future I may sway myself for a new car. But it wont be anytime soon. I enjoy lesser newer modernized cars. Just how I am. More fun with aftermarket mods. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I feel it makes you more of an unsafe driver as you become less aware of the surrounds around you when you drive because you rely on the car technology to pick it up and alert you.

Forgot to say this last night, I actually don't know how to make good use of the camera. But I do like the extra option (extra eyes because my own is bad lol). One thing I would like is the USB port and parking censors. My judgement deteriorates at night when it is dark all around.

Drinking Thai Milk Tea with pearls now from Share Tea. I chose less sugar and it is still sweet! :PikachuFacePalm:

21 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I never chose my car from how it looked out of factory, I chose it on what it 'could' look like with aftermarket modifications. hahahaha

Maybe not anytime soon but perhaps in the far future I may sway myself for a new car. But it wont be anytime soon. I enjoy lesser newer modernized cars. Just how I am. More fun with aftermarket mods. :smile:

Hahahaha fair enough. I'm not willing to spend more than I already spent once I spent 24-30k on it.

---

Walaoeh, WTH is wrong with Sydney?!

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/31/sydney-lockdown-protest-police-claim-victory-as-organisers-vow-to-regroup-in-august

Not that Melbourne didn't go through a protest about this before. But one would think it's been a year, people should accept the fact that "proper" lockdown and "being responsible" does help spread the virus. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1