Jump to content

Havenites Dabang


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Forgot to say this last night, I actually don't know how to make good use of the camera. But I do like the extra option (extra eyes because my own is bad lol). One thing I would like is the USB port and parking censors. My judgement deteriorates at night when it is dark all around.

 

Ill agree the reverse camera is great. Its nice to see out the back rather than just the upper outsde rear when you look behind.

 

39 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Drinking Thai Milk Tea with pearls now from Share Tea. I chose less sugar and it is still sweet!

 

Mmmmmm.....Wouldnt mind me a Thai Milk Tea right now..... but....might retreat myself to a redbull later HAHAHAHAHAHA

Still have like 36 cans to get through.

 

OmG NSW...tbh, we (VIC) were like that last year when we hit the long lockdown. But NSW have no idea how to do a lockdown to cull the cases. We're on the way out coz we got only 2 cases today and theyre both linked to known cases. The trend has been on a decline. I reckon next week in a few days we will see zero new cases and itll be a few weeks of existing cases just reducing.

I think you better book in your restaurant outings before we get lockdown 6.0 due to people fleeing from NSW.

  • Shocked 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

due to people fleeing from NSW

WTF!? I thought borders are closed. How in the world can they flee?

I am booked in for next week (Hell of the North). I just can't get into Society. They close the bookings when lockdown began and will only reopen for booking next Monday. You should try see if you can get in too coz dang, the dishes look so good!

Spoiler

Screenshot-2021-07-31-at-18-00-07-226114020-4189210081161540-6547755839319309523-n-jpg-JPEG-Image.png

Blackmore 9+ Wagyu Rib Cap, bred in Romsey, Victoria. Shimeji Mushroom ‘Branch’.

Screenshot-2021-07-31-at-18-00-50-225111

The art of à la carte. Albacore Tuna, Goat Milk Yoghurt, Shiso, Rhubarb.

 

8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

might retreat myself to a redbull later

You should leave Red Bull to weekdays (to survive through work). Weekends should be other drinks lol!

  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

WTF!? I thought borders are closed. How in the world can they flee?

 

Dunno how but there will always be those few that make it through initially (dodgy) and then get caught a few days later, but by then its too late coz theyve been out n about in community and possibly infecktedz.....its never ending.

 

Whoaaaa those sneal peek on the food noms..... :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Dont tease meeee ehahhahahahahahaha

 

 

  • Like 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Dunno how but there will always be those few that make it through initially (dodgy) and then get caught a few days later, but by then its too late coz theyve been out n about in community and possibly infecktedz.....its never ending.

I remember reading that they will be sent back. I hope they do.

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Whoaaaa those sneal peek on the food noms..... :SquirtleNiceAhah:

Dont tease meeee ehahhahahahahahaha

Hahaha I'm not teasing at all... I'm dying to put them in my own mouth myself!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

@Tofu What a mess and disappointing start to the F1 race....all part of the Mercedes plan to send Bottas into the first corner and try wipe out as many cars as he can....Ham is going to have an easy win.....LOL (jk on conspiracy of Bottas haha)

But its a crap outcome though. sadfacy.

 

--edit

 

Not bad, Ocon and Vettel topping it. Pretty happy for Alpine team. hahaha

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment

@TRaNz I missed most of the race but I can picture everything that happened in the beginning lap. :lmao2: Bottas is really struggling this season.:idk: Super happy for Ocon and the rest of the Alpine team, well deserved. Also yay for Williams, both cars in the points! Russell FINALLY got his first F1 points in a Williams. :LarvitarSDab1: This whole weekend has been pretty comedic because their interviews on Thursday/Friday (can't remember which day it was) were hilarious. Ocon and Sainz talking about rather or not Santa exist and Vettel's failed birthday surprise for Alonso...hahaha!! Let me know if you want to join our discord F1 chat! I think there's four of us from JH and a friend. :laugh:

 

Edit: Vettel disqualified so Hamilton in second. Hahahahahaha!!! 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz I missed most of the race but I can picture everything that happened in the beginning lap. :lmao2: Bottas is really struggling this season.:idk: Super happy for Ocon and the rest of the Alpine team, well deserved. Also yay for Williams, both cars in the points! Russell FINALLY got his first F1 points in a Williams. :LarvitarSDab1: This whole weekend has been pretty comedic because their interviews on Thursday/Friday (can't remember which day it was) were hilarious. Ocon and Sainz talking about rather or not Santa exist and Vettel's failed birthday surprise for Alonso...hahaha!! Let me know if you want to join our discord F1 chat! I think there's four of us from JH and a friend. :laugh:

 

Edit: Vettel disqualified so Hamilton in second. Hahahahahaha!!! 

 

 

 

I woke up to the sadness of Vettel getting disqualified bcoz of the post race fuel check being insufficient....the guy drove solid all race....so sad. Yeah am stoked for other teams getting points such as WIlliams. Russell full emotional <3

3 weeks of no race, hoping for Rb to bounce back as im tired of seeing Merc and Ham at the top.

Bottas with the 5 grid position penalty.....meh probably doesnt mean much for him. He will climb back up top easy i reckon.

I liked the radio call where Tsunoda radioed in to ask the team to tell Gasly to "hurry the F*** up" HAHAHAHAHA

 

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

 

@TRaNzHave you seen the Red Velvet Teasers so far? I actually really like everything so far. 

 

OMG YES YES YES !!!!!

Loving it...been too long...what is it, like 2 weeks to go until release right?

Sooo many teasers floating around on their social media accounts :love:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

i got my first jab on Saturday!! lols....

 

Have you tried using yourself as a mobile hotspot yet?

Are you able to provide speedtest results for us to see? :laugh:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

 

hahahaha...speedtest results? for?

 

Rumor has it that the covid vaccine jab will give you 5G capabilities.

Just wanted to see if you got decent data transfer speeds from the jab. :laugh:

  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

 

 

there you go....does this seems alot faster??? hahhaha

 

 

 

That is AMAZZZINNGGGGG....am jealous of the speeds, which vaccine did you get?

I wonder if speeds vary from different brands.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

 

That is AMAZZZINNGGGGG....am jealous of the speeds, which vaccine did you get?

I wonder if speeds vary from different brands.

 

i got Pfizer lols....

 

yea....back about 2 years ago...my speed was about 300 times lesser than this....and this is what i had been working with our management to get the faster provider in.....got the whole residents to sign and appeal hahaha luckily we got our wishes right before the pandemic happen...

 

if not i couldnt imagine working at home with the older provider that i used to use bk then...i will go crazy and hardly get any job done

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

@TRaNz Haha! I actually don't mind the Mercedes drivers, but definitely like the mid-fielders more. I also like the change in podium winners. I tuned in during the Hamilton/Alonso fight for forth and it was such a pleasure to watch. Ocon would not have won had it not been for Alonso. He defended forth from Hamilton for so many laps. If he didn't locked up, Hamilton probably would have stayed behind him for much longer, maybe even until the end of the race. 

 

Yuki. Hahaha! Sometimes I think curse words are the only English words he knows. :laugh:

 

Russell telling his race engineer to comprise his race if that means it'll help Latifi. I hope he gets a Mercedes seat next year!! 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Haha! I actually don't mind the Mercedes drivers, but definitely like the mid-fielders more. I also like the change in podium winners. I tuned in during the Hamilton/Alonso fight for forth and it was such a pleasure to watch. Ocon would not have won had it not been for Alonso. He defended forth from Hamilton for so many laps. If he didn't locked up, Hamilton probably would have stayed behind him for much longer, maybe even until the end of the race. 

 

Yuki. Hahaha! Sometimes I think curse words are the only English words he knows. :laugh:

 

Russell telling his race engineer to comprise his race if that means it'll help Latifi. I hope he gets a Mercedes seat next year!! 

 

 

Oh yess Alonso...what a champ..that was insane watching him hold Hamilton off....such a good battle. I mean we all knew Ham was gonna overtake but just didnt think itd take that long. Soooo good Alonso, team player right there.

 

Same with Russell, heard that too, ready to push all focus to Latifi making sacrifices of himself for the team. Great team players.

Russell just needs a better car....flashbacks to when Hamilton got covid and Russell took over...legit just leading the race until unfortunate things happened... dammm

 

Yuki's radios are a crack up....yeah maybe limited english vocab but makes a good giggle during the race.

 

F1 memes are saying like Bottas gets offered a Merc contract after successfully wiping out several cars T1 HAHAHAHHA.

  • Like 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: Hometown ChaChaCha | Police University --

Link to comment

@NiteWalker Will finally complete my 2nd dose of AZ this Sunday.  Though still need to be super careful as the Delta Variant is no joke.

------------

Hmm I noticed that on Asian Wiki, there seems to be less new kdramas coming out in the next couple of months. There were plenty of casting news but some dramas that were supposed to air like Fly High Butterfly and A Person Similar to You have no airing dates as yet. 

  • Like 4

Mon-Tues : Red SkyPolice University Thurs: Hospital Playlist  Fri: The Great Shaman Ga Doo-Shim  Sat- Sun: Hometown Cha Cha, Lost C-drama : - 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@NiteWalker Will finally complete my 2nd dose of AZ this Sunday.  Though still need to be super careful as the Delta Variant is no joke.

------------

Hmm I noticed that on Asian Wiki, there seems to be less new kdramas coming out in the next couple of months. There were plenty of casting news but some dramas that were supposed to air like Fly High Butterfly and A Person Similar to You have no airing dates as yet. 

 

yes i heard the delta variant is very aggressive and its took a patient down alot faster....however with the vaccine in, you're chances for recovering is alot and much better than those that yet to take their vaccine.....

 

Asian Wiki can be trusted sometimes if the fans keep it posted lols....

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i accidentally took my neighbor's letter, i guess i better go down and put it bk into their letter box... sigh....

will this gonna be a romcom?

 

:lenny:

  • Haha 3

  G O O D   V I B E S  ♪  

 

cw on air : Lost, Hospital Playlist 2, Hometown Cha Cha Cha

cw free : Police University

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use