Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

no...........cause i dislikes my neighbor upstairs for the constant banging....

Wait...which banging are we talking about? is this spicy banging or just regular banging? :smug:

--- @Tofu :laugh:

Spoiler

Edited by TRaNz
  • Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

56 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Wait...which banging are we talking about? is this spicy banging or just regular banging? :smug:

oh....they who live upstairs is those regular banging and honestly if they are able to create such a good ruckus from those spicy banging.....i dont want to think about how hard is those banging happening!!!

stop feeding me bad thoughts hahahahha

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Hahahahaha!! All these edits and memes are priceless. I read a comment that said if Sainz ever win the championship, he'll find out a day later. :lmao2:

AHHAHAHA, yes I saw that one...its soo true though.

That post race interview with Sainz...how the main interviewer is like "i think you need to go to the stewards office now" or something and the look on his face and his body language legit looked like a school kid getting in trouble and being told to go to the principals office hahahahahahaha

48 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

oh....they who live upstairs is those regular banging and honestly if they are able to create such a good ruckus from those spicy banging.....i dont want to think about how hard is those banging happening!!!

stop feeding me bad thoughts hahahahha

Awww.....nah not interested then. HAHAHAHHAAHHA

• Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

11 hours ago, TRaNz said:

AHHAHAHA, yes I saw that one...its soo true though.

That post race interview with Sainz...how the main interviewer is like "i think you need to go to the stewards office now" or something and the look on his face and his body language legit looked like a school kid getting in trouble and being told to go to the principals office hahahahahahaha

:lmao2:

Poor Sainz. How many podium wins has he actually enjoyed on the podium? :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

*RANT* *FLIPS TABLE*

@TRaNz @SnowBlob @JenL

Lockdown for 7 days! My dinner plan is ruined! So close now sooooo far!

**hugs @mademoiselle**

Im genuinely shocked we copped another lockdown....for 7 freaking days....i mean a 3 day would have been more probable in this situation..but 7 days....sshheeeessshhhh....

Yeah for me we were about to book dinner for Hazel...welp..pushing that back for another 3 weeks i reckon.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

*RANT* *FLIPS TABLE*

@TRaNz @SnowBlob @JenL

Lockdown for 7 days! My dinner plan is ruined! So close now sooooo far!

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

**hugs @mademoiselle**

Im genuinely shocked we copped another lockdown....for 7 freaking days....i mean a 3 day would have been more probable in this situation..but 7 days....sshheeeessshhhh....

Yeah for me we were about to book dinner for Hazel...welp..pushing that back for another 3 weeks i reckon.

Yeah it's sad...how is everyone holding up? 

I've been working from home so it wasn't making much of a difference for me anyway. But I was going to catch up with friends on Saturday which isn't happening now! :letalQQ:

@mademoiselle where were you planning to go for your dinner?

@TRaNz what's Hazel??

I've been meaning to check out the foodies thread. I am a foodie! But it's been hard with lockdown so I've kind of just gone to my favourite old places rather than explore anywhere new. A number of my friends are also not foodies so I sometimes find it hard to check out new places, especially if they're fancy :cry:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Yeah it's sad...how is everyone holding up? 

I've been working from home so it wasn't making much of a difference for me anyway. But I was going to catch up with friends on Saturday which isn't happening now! :letalQQ:

@mademoiselle where were you planning to go for your dinner?

@TRaNz what's Hazel??

I've been meaning to check out the foodies thread. I am a foodie! But it's been hard with lockdown so I've kind of just gone to my favourite old places rather than explore anywhere new. A number of my friends are also not foodies so I sometimes find it hard to check out new places, especially if they're fancy :cry:

Although Im not overly affected heavily because im a homebody its not too bad.

I only go into the office once a week just to keep things in the IT dept in shape, otherwise WFH. I find that I am an expert in doing laundry. LOL

Hazel is a casual but with a touch of elegance, Modern European restaurant on Flinders Lane. Havent been there and wanted to try a new spot since all Ive been going to in the last 1.5 years (bcoz of covid) my usual fav places. nothing wrong with them, but I sort of want to try something new.

Yes please, do join us in the foodies thread, tease yourself with some of our food pics. haha

Yeah it can be hard to find people to go with sometimes, whether itd be bcoz of the price, or type of food or picky eaters etc.

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I also can't eat outside. So it's rather depressing. The good news I have completed 2 shot of vaccines. And I've been felt one kind after the 2nd dose lols. 

Damm......but at least youre vaccinated now.....bonus 5G hot-spotting from yourself...ghahahahjkz

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@JenL I'm just annoyed I can't have fine food on Sat night. If friend hadn't cancelled and we pushed the date one week later, we would have had this dinner - although I may not like it if we had it last week, because the couple who went on my behalf (I let them have my reservation) feedback was not great. I booked another restaurant the couple recommended for this week.

Other than this little hiccup, I'm OK with lockdown - again, it makes no difference to me since I go to work every day, lockdown or not. Also apart from having difficulty waking up every cold mornings and able to sleep in, I actually don't mind going in - mainly because if I WFH, I tend to sit too long and doesn't walk around as much.

@TRaNz If you go to Hazel, do show us some food pictures. I will "eat" with food pictures if I have to! :cry: BTW, I was trying to get McD Classic Angus burger but the queue was super duper long drive through. Ended up with Maggi Mee instead! Geez. It is just lockdown for crying out loud. Not imprisonment for life!

@SilverMoonTea I'm booked in for first dose. Fingers crossed no side effects coz it's on a Sunday. No weekends for me to rest if I feel yucky. Worse comes to worse, I might call in sick if I do... but still.. prefer not feeling anything at all.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I'm booked in for first dose. Fingers crossed no side effects coz it's on a Sunday. No weekends for me to rest if I feel yucky. Worse comes to worse, I might call in sick if I do... but still.. prefer not feeling anything at all.

First dose be prepared of sore arm, and felt sleepy. 

Second dose felt nausea, but less sore arm, lost appetite and felt slight feverish (but check temp was okay, so its just a feeling haha).

> Pfizer 

Try to prepare coconut water. Good luck madem. Cheers to the 5G club @TRaNz!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Seems like most people get the sore arm.

My one & only flu vaccine gave me sore arm and the feeling of coming down with a flu.

Aish... how annoying. I'm in a watch Superman mode now. Netflix is showing Man of Steel + Batman vs Superman but took down my fave Superman Returns when I really wanna watch it again after finishing watching Man of Steel.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

If you go to Hazel, do show us some food pictures. I will "eat" with food pictures if I have to! :cry: BTW, I was trying to get McD Classic Angus burger but the queue was super duper long drive through. Ended up with Maggi Mee instead! Geez. It is just lockdown for crying out loud. Not imprisonment for life!

Yeah IF and WHEN i do go. hahahaha, we are both pending on dinner noms.....lets see who gets to go out first.... hahaha

Feels like a Friday since we are in lockdown now...but its not...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLdo you like WFH? I found it's not so fun. I think mixed hybrid 2 days office, 3 days home will be better. 

I also can't eat outside. So it's rather depressing. The good news I have completed 2 shot of vaccines. And I've been felt one kind after the 2nd dose lols. 

I prefer working from the office to be honest! :idk: And I agree with you mixed weeks would be better than just having the one option. Why don't you like working from home, @SilverMoonTea?

I guess there are some  things I like about WFH, but there's also many things I don't like about it. I like wearing home clothes and rocking up to work 15 mins before it's due to start :laugh:But those MBTI tests always have me as an ambivert with slightly more extroverted tendencies, so sometimes I feel a bit lonely working from home and not seeing my workmates. It's hard to solve problems sometimes when you have to explain things over zoom over email. And I miss going out after work, though it's keeping me safe from covid not to.

Can totally relate - I miss eating out too :letalQQ: Time for home deliveries again!

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Although Im not overly affected heavily because im a homebody its not too bad.

I only go into the office once a week just to keep things in the IT dept in shape, otherwise WFH. I find that I am an expert in doing laundry. LOL

Hahaha, wow, just once a week? That's barely any time at all in the office! Was this the same pre-covid or just happened post covid? :thinking:

Everyone is becoming home cleaning experts. I've been cleaning a draw/ shelf a day too :eeeee:

3 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Hazel is a casual but with a touch of elegance, Modern European restaurant on Flinders Lane. Havent been there and wanted to try a new spot since all Ive been going to in the last 1.5 years (bcoz of covid) my usual fav places. nothing wrong with them, but I sort of want to try something new.

Yes please, do join us in the foodies thread, tease yourself with some of our food pics. haha

Hmmm, ok I'm going to check out this restaurant after covid too. It's a good idea to check out new places. Covid has made our lives all very monotonous so I think you just have to shake things up in any way that you can! :BulbaOWO:

Hahaha, I will join you all in the foodies thread. Need to pick both you and @mademoiselle's brains as to where I should go for food after lockdowns since we can't travel and I need some routine breakers :smile:

@JenL I'm just annoyed I can't have fine food on Sat night. If friend hadn't cancelled and we pushed the date one week later, we would have had this dinner - although I may not like it if we had it last week, because the couple who went on my behalf (I let them have my reservation) feedback was not great. I booked another restaurant the couple recommended for this week.

Oh nooo...I don't like when friends cancel and then you have to reschedule....it's always so hard as an adult! Haha, maybe it was a blessing in disguise though - you can have a better meal hopefully once lockdown ends! :heart:

Other than this little hiccup, I'm OK with lockdown - again, it makes no difference to me since I go to work every day, lockdown or not. Also apart from having difficulty waking up every cold mornings and able to sleep in, I actually don't mind going in - mainly because if I WFH, I tend to sit too long and doesn't walk around as much.

Hahaha, difficulty waking up = it is still the same WFH. Maybe even worse, since you end up staying up later knowing you can roll out of bed and still get to work desk on time :cool:

Yeah, totally agree - You sit at home sooo much especially if your after work hobby is to watch dramas :laugh:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

First dose be prepared of sore arm, and felt sleepy. 

Second dose felt nausea, but less sore arm, lost appetite and felt slight feverish (but check temp was okay, so its just a feeling haha).

Good to know! Can we get vaxed here already @mademoiselle?? I've not been keeping up with anything. :idk:

56 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Feels like a Friday since we are in lockdown now...but its not...LOL

Hahaha I know! Gotta remember to still wake up early and go to work tomorrow :lenny:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@JenLI felt sluggish with WFH. Home is for rest & daydreaming of oppa, not for working lols. And my chair & desk in office more comfortable. I also miss my lunch mate a bit haha.... Less moving around too, I think my blood circulation not good too. Idk in overall driving me crazy? Hahahaha.... I have good time when the schedule was mixing with wfh & wfo.

I'm a homebody, maybe if no need to work at all than I will be good to isolate myself totally hahahaha.... idk if this make sense to you? 😅😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI felt sluggish with WFH. Home is for rest & daydreaming of oppa, not for working lols. And my chair & desk in office more comfortable. I also miss my lunch mate a bit haha.... Less moving around too, I think my blood circulation not good too. Idk in overall driving me crazy? Hahahaha.... I have good time when the schedule was mixing with wfh & wfo.

Ohhhh hey, I have all the same problems as you too! I guess offices are more set up for working. I have a bit of a light issue - it's either too light or too dark depending on where the sun is going. Agreed, work chair is definitely more comfortable too (probably because companies spend more money on furtniture). And I miss all my lunch buddies too :letalQQ: And yeah, exercise is forgotten!

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm a homebody, maybe if no need to work at all than I will be good to isolate myself totally hahahaha.... idk if this make sense to you? 😅😆

Haha, makes total sense...if you didn't have to work, you wouldn't be stuck in one spot trying to concentrate. You can appreciate Oppas while laying down on your couch or something :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JenL said:

And I miss going out after work

THIS is what i miss the most....all the noms after work....:letalQQ:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, wow, just once a week? That's barely any time at all in the office! Was this the same pre-covid or just happened post covid? 

nah, pre covid, i was in 5 days a week Mon-Fri and was taking public transport. Everything was sweet. Loved it.

Now days its, Public Transport is banned bcoz im too scared so I drive in. Only go in 1 day a week because...well the company I work for, out of 60 ppl in this branch, we get like 5-8 ppl in at best. No one really wants to go back in. I cant drive my car too much anyway, i have special rules to follow with my insurance. (haha car guy tings) But look to be fair, I like the extra 2 hr sleep AND my setup at home is just zee best, 3 monitors + laptop, awesome SecretLab chair and my PC for extra fun. hahahaha :pandacool:

Just missing the lunch variety options at my fingertips.

but yeah I do dream of going back in 5 days a week and on PT ONLY when its safe to do so. now its just pot luck depending if theres an exposure site while youre on the train at that specified timeslot.

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I will join you all in the foodies thread. Need to pick both you and @mademoiselle's brains as to where I should go for food after lockdowns since we can't travel and I need some routine breakers

If ya bored, just give the most recent posts a read, I gave a few "must Go-To's" for @mademoiselle once we're out of lockdown. I think youd be pleased with some of those restaurant mentions too. :smile:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

32 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@mademoiselle Lockdown 6.0 ... Or 5.2... Whichever. I just hope it wont be extended beyond 7 days...but oh well :idk: I'm just curious where the mystery cases came from.. 

To everyone in lockdown: stay safe..we can do this :hearties:

This be the ...umm.. this be the Lockdown 5S model. LOL

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Dhakradid u read latest saga of Mina? 

What the hell? No, I have not. Gosh, you take one day off from allkpop and suddenly the world burns again. She tried to commit suicide again?

Oh boy, I feel so sorry for her, there isn't a time where things are quiet about her. With her depression and stuff, all the hate comments and media are always storming on her. I feel sorry for her, I actually do think that she wants to live a normal life, but somehow not a single day passes without her, her ex-bf or Jimin being in the news. 

So she came back to IG and posted again. It's a never ending story.

Did you read the story about the, allegedly, suicide of Kris Wu?

Sometimes the world of Kpop is so completely Richard Simmons!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2