Havenites Dabang

14 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz:lmao2: 5s model.. Not much 'improvement' from the 'previous' 5 model though..as the matter of fact it's exactly the same:niu:

Yeah, just like all iPhones ayyyyyy.....ahahhaha *pewpewpew**

Time to decide whats for lunchhhhh:SquirtleNiceAhah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Time to decide whats for lunchhhhh

Imma having McD that I couldn't have last night (work colleagues decided to take away haha). 

@JenL We have Pfizer and AZ now. TGA is still assessing Moderna and Janssen's. My guess is Moderna should be the next to be provisionally approved. I think AU is looking into producing its own Moderna. You can check the eligibility of vaccine from the VIC website whether you meet the conditions of vaccine.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1
On 8/4/2021 at 8:52 AM, TRaNz said:

Wait...which banging are we talking about? is this spicy banging or just regular banging?

this is what Nevertheless do for you huh.. Spicy banging (Kdrama level) :laugh:

~

@mademoiselleahhh.. Moiiiii's dinner :cry:  just come to The Witch's Diner!!!

3aa3dfc077745a07fa536bdc65c04ab0dfd78d57

source: estelle-sim

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

which jab are you getting? AZ?

Good question... I'm hoping Pfizer hahahahaha! 

25 minutes ago, bairama said:

@mademoiselleahhh.. Moiiiii's dinner :cry:  just come to The Witch's Diner!!!

LOL I don't think I wanna lose my eyesight after dining here (coz I wanna wish to be rich too like Lee Kyu Hyung). I wonder if you can be specific by wish I want to win 100 Million X dollars but not lose anything of my body or anyone I love... but I'm sure Hee Ra will find something I miss and take it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Imma having McD that I couldn't have last night (work colleagues decided to take away haha). 

hahaha just had Hungry Jacks (sorta like Burger King for those overseas reading) for lunch. :SquirtleNiceAhah:

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@TRaNz i'm guessing you're not a fan of iPhone? I never own an iPhone...would love to one day.. And i also never own a Samsung.. Ahahhahhaha

correct, not a fan of them at all. hahahahahaha:laugh:

2 hours ago, bairama said:

this is what Nevertheless do for you huh.. Spicy banging (Kdrama level) :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA spicccyyyyyyy :PsyWhat:

BUT...the drama is sooo boring now.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Did you read the story about the, allegedly, suicide of Kris Wu?

I have been reading this. He sounds like a younger Harvey Weinstein.

The problem is, when you are arrested by the Chinese government, it's almost game over. Not many come back out as innocent.  The system is so opaque. And apparently it is death penalty for rape/sex with minor. The government is pro citizens and they will not hesitate to make an example of him (although they may not execute him).

I think he's going to have a tough time.

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

BUT...the drama is sooo boring now.....

I have to agree. And the sex scenes... no sizzle... more snooze hahaha (don't kill me...)

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLdo you like WFH? I found it's not so fun. I think mixed hybrid 2 days office, 3 days home will be better. 

If it's not fun, shouldn't you be hoping for 3 day office and 2 days home instead? LOL!

Most people seem to prefer some sort of hybrid. But I read an article which explained that this would not be so simple in reality and has repercussions on other businesses. For example, transportation and f&B. Prices are based on usage and overheads. How can the train/bus service plan capacity/routes if everyone goes to office on Monday and no one goes on Friday? Same with cafes/restaurants. They can't be overcrowded one day and empty the next. So even if there is hybrid, the usage needs to be more consistent every day - the teams need to decide who is coming on which day so that it is around the same number each day.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

@Dhakra@ChocolateI think it will be tough for Kris Wu. Imagine someone who's been living luxuriously, then suddenly need to stay in prison hotel.

That day I talked to @Tofu, she said rather than death penalty, living rotten for long time in jail is harsher punishment. I'm kind of agree. 

KW's face kind of giving bad feeling, I never been a fans. But the extend of his crime is quite shocking. 

• Like 8

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Wait. What? Kris Wu suicided?!! Last I heard was him arrested for sexual harrassment! Is he alive?

I just read about Ha Jung Wu's drug scandal. He claimed to use Propofol for skin treatment but the dodgy bit is he registered to inject Propofol under his brother's name. Anyway, prosecutor wants to let him go but the court/judge says no. LOL, reminds me of Devil Judge. Didn't know judge can do that. He's so rich. Hired 10 lawyers to defend him. 2 left and the rest sounded quite big shot.

@TRaNz Now I've to think about what to eat for dinner. I haven't gone shopping so no food in the fridge apart from stale bread, egg, lettuce and tomatoes. Imma don't want to eat cold salads or sandwiches! I forgot to bring my lunchbox home (I decided to have Macca).

I'm totally opposite of you. If the duration of wait for PT is short, then I think it's OK but here is not like Japan/Singapore, I've to wait 30 mins or 45 mins for a bus or train and freeze to death in winter - forget it! Plus taking PT means I've to get up even earlier. No deal. Not a morning person.

• Like 6
  • Tasty 1
2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Dhakra@ChocolateI think it will be tough for Kris Wu. Imagine someone who's been living luxuriously, then suddenly need to stay in prison hotel.

That day I talked to @Tofu, she said rather than death penalty, living rotten for long time in jail is harsher punishment. I'm kind of agree. 

KW's face kind of giving bad feeling, I never been a fans. But the extend of his crime is quite shocking. 

well....he made the bed he need to lay on it....

though i do agree....living rotten in jail is definitely better than death which is the easier way out

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I agree too. That's why the high risk ones are kept on suicide watch so they are alive to face punishment.

Watching all these prison dramas, don't you agree the Korean prison seems quite "luxurious" compared to other countries? They have a room shared by 6 people with a bathroom with door.

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Wait. What? Kris Wu suicided?!! Last I heard was him arrested for sexual harrassment! Is he alive?

I just read about Ha Jung Wu's drug scandal. He claimed to use Propofol for skin treatment but the dodgy bit is he registered to inject Propofol under his brother's name. Anyway, prosecutor wants to let him go but the court/judge says no. LOL, reminds me of Devil Judge. Didn't know judge can do that. He's so rich. Hired 10 lawyers to defend him. 2 left and the rest sounded quite big shot.

Unconfirmed if the suicide is real or rumour.

This Ha Jung Woo? 😱

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmdQtw2cKCvO_la_PGOgH6sFBDLxr5-sD-Jr_gnUVjeKEUIcI5

He's father now being sued by young girlfriend because he asked her to abort?

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2

Yeah, this Ha Jung Woo. Big shot movie star. And yes, that's his father's scandal. LOL. I was more WOWed by the fact that he's gonna be a daddy at age 76! :PikachuFacePalm: I'm not sure if the English translated news articles have started to mention his stance but the one I read from Weibo stated that his reason for abortion is because he thinks he's too old to have kids now - which is not false. Other than this, I just thought - dude, one of you should have use contraception. One isn't being responsible, the other should at least be responsible.

Come to think of it, I lost my respect for Jacky Chan because of his scandal similar to this too.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I agree too. That's why the high risk ones are kept on suicide watch so they are alive to face punishment.

Watching all these prison dramas, don't you agree the Korean prison seems quite "luxurious" compared to other countries? They have a room shared by 6 people with a bathroom with door.

usually they dont have anything when they are in lockup.....thats how they ensure they dont have chance to take their life before they face the punishment....

well Kris is in the China's prison this times, and i think they have more than 6 ppl in the lockup

• Like 7
55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah, this Ha Jung Woo. Big shot movie star. And yes, that's his father's scandal. LOL. I was more WOWed by the fact that he's gonna be a daddy at age 76!  I'm not sure if the English translated news articles have started to mention his stance but the one I read from Weibo stated that his reason for abortion is because he thinks he's too old to have kids now - which is not false. Other than this, I just thought - dude, one of you should have use contraception. One isn't being responsible, the other should at least be responsible.

Come to think of it, I lost my respect for Jacky Chan because of his scandal similar to this too.

The woman may have gotten pregnant deliberately too. She has spent so much of her life with this man and she is still young. It is not surprising if she wants to have a child. On the flip side, if she is opportunistic, then she could be having a child to ensure a share in the inheritance. Don't you think it is odd for her to sue? Which mother wants it reported publicly that the father wanted an abortion - her child will read this in future. Aside from the suit, the relationship is a non-issue. She made it a scandal.

Jackie Chan's scandal is totally different.

Whatever we may think about Jackie Chan's personal life, we have to applaud his attitude and willingness to learn and work hard. When he first started, those were hard times. His success was solely due to himself. Most successful men play the field. He just picked the wrong woman - that woman and the daughter she brought up seems a bit mentally unbalanced. His wife is long suffering - when the affair came to light, he cut ties with the mistress. I would think that's a best thing to do.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
36 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

The woman may have gotten pregnant deliberately too. She has spent so much of her life with this man and she is still young. It is not surprising if she wants to have a child. On the flip side, if she is opportunistic, then she could be having a child to ensure a share in the inheritance. Don't you think it is odd for her to sue? Which mother wants it reported publicly that the father wanted an abortion - her child will read this in future. Aside from the suit, the relationship is a non-issue. She made it a scandal.

They were together for 13 years. She could have boar a child earlier than this. We don't know what really went on in the relationship. Hard to say it is entirely a non-issue.

36 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Jackie Chan's scandal is totally different.

Whatever we may think about Jackie Chan's personal life, we have to applaud his attitude and willingness to learn and work hard. When he first started, those were hard times. His success was solely due to himself. Most successful men play the field. He just picked the wrong woman - that woman and the daughter she brought up seems a bit mentally unbalanced. His wife is long suffering - when the affair came to light, he cut ties with the mistress. I would think that's a best thing to do.

I'm not discrediting his hard work; I'm discrediting him as a person. Although I can't deny his image was ruined due to this. It's pretty much like I respect acknowledge Lee Byung Hun as a professional actor because he is good in acting however his cheating scandal I do not.

Jackie married his wife in secret and he never went public with her. She was his woman behind his back for over 20 years before she was recognised publicly as his legal wife. He then has the gall to cheat and disgrace his family. Granted, I can't judge their private life coz who knows both have lovers, LOL. But successful men or not, it's not the reason to engage in extramarital affairs. His reason of "making a mistake that most men make" is lame. Men like Tony Leung, Chow Yun Fat or Jet Li are successful too and they have lived modestly and are loyal to their partners (well, at least there is no scandal breaking out).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 2
32 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

he did gave the mother a lump sum before he cut all ties....how the girl want to make use of it, its up to her, as Jackie had made it clear that he will not acknowledge?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It's pretty much like I respect Lee Byung Han as a professional actor however his cheating scandal I do not.

Jackie married his wife in secret and he never went public with her. She was his woman behind his back for over 20 years before she was recognised publicly as his legal wife. He then has the gall to cheat and disgrace his family. Successful men or not, it's not the reason to engage in extramarital affairs. His reason of "making a mistake that most men make" is lame. Men like Tony Leung, Chow Yun Fat or Jet Li are successful too and they have lived modestly and are loyal to their partners (well, at least there is no scandal breaking out).

Does LBH have a scandal too? Tell! 😂

That's why I said his wife is long suffering. But she decided to stay in it, so as outsiders what can we say?

Jet Li - his wife is a former cat 3 actress and well endowed. I think he is very happy at home 🤣

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

he did gave the mother a lump sum before he cut all ties....how the girl want to make use of it, its up to her, as Jackie had made it clear that he will not acknowledge?

Yes! Frankly, if he acknowledged the other child, it will be even harder for his wife and family.

It's like Salma Hayek's husband too. He got sued by Linda Evangelista for child maintenance. He paid but cut ties too. But that was before he and Salma were a confirmed couple so it was not considered an "affair".

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Does LBH have a scandal too? Tell!

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/so-this-is-what-allan-wu-is-doing-to-get-his-16-year-old-14063804

https://newsbeezer.com/vietnameng/6-years-after-the-scandalous-affair-the-meteor-garden-beauty-shared-her-surprise-at-betraying-husband-lee-byung-hun/

4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Yes! Frankly, if he acknowledged the other child, it will be even harder for his wife and family.

I thought he did acknowledge? Didn't they do a DNA test? Otherwise how to prove she's the daughter and pay up (although wikipedia mentioned he didn't pay).

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Thanks for the link. Good to see they are still going strong.

My error. Cut ties would be better. He decided to have no relationship with the child.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, who ask me about JCW the other day. My goldfish memory cannot remember... is it you @abs-oluteM? Saw the news on weibo that he has recovered and been discharged from the hospital.

Yes me! ...So good to hear that. 

• Like 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

22 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

It's like Salma Hayek's husband too. He got sued by Linda Evangelista for child maintenance. He paid but cut ties too. But that was before he and Salma were a confirmed couple so it was not considered an "affair".

well i dont want to say that i admire these kinds of guys however, they did what they want to do to save their family....

i remember couple of years bk there were some reporting of how the daughter were doing and that she is a L?

Jackie did not said anything at all on the topics if my memories serve me right

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i remember couple of years bk there were some reporting of how the daughter were doing and that she is a L?

Jackie did not said anything at all on the topics if my memories serve me right

Yes, I read those too. She doesn't get along with the mum. Police called. Ran off, got married to another girl. They don't have jobs and ran out of money, so she had to move home to her mum's. Rather sad.

It's Singapore National Day this Sunday, so Monday is a holiday. Happy weekend everyone 🥳

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 6