Havenites Dabang

some in my country had AZ shot. Most of them success by far but Idk. From all (many was shot AZ) there is one case of death that have high chance because AZ shot though.. The thing he was not having any congenital desease so. Still issue not confirmed.. But I know, it will make all of us uneasy.. :cry:

• Like 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm aiming to use mine for 2-3 years or until the battery no longer can sustain. Agree Huawei is good, sigh... but unfortunately politics have to get in the way so Huawei is out of the question now.

I think I use my phones around a similar time span. Maybe rather 3-4 years until I realize the battery is not working properly. Then I buy a phone from 1-2 generations ago and it does the trick quite well. 

Yeah, exactly, that's why I stopped using Huawei (phones). My Huawai earbuds still do their job perfectly. 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

... but ... but... who dares to go for AZ?!

I was about the ask the same. :pandadisgusted: We shipped all of our AZ to countries without any vaccine, mostly african countries. Not even our elder people get it anymore. 

Well, I get my 2nd injection of Moderna on Friday next week, then I am good for now. 

Edit: @bairama @abs-oluteM We also had very, very few cases of fatal incidents with AZ. The percentage is quite low though compared to the majority of people that got the vaccine. Most only had a few side effects a couple of days after, which is normal. 

Still, the benefit of being vaccined is a lot higher than potential risks, which only a very, very small minority got.

Edited by Dhakra
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I think I use my phones around a similar time span. Maybe rather 3-4 years until I realize the battery is not working properly. Then I buy a phone from 1-2 generations ago and it does the trick quite well. 

I'm opposite, I tried to buy the newest (and design I like) so that it has higher specs (speed/power) and can support as much Android software upgrade as possible. Also once I bought one overseas but it didn't have 4G while the same model released here included 4G. So this time I made sure it is 5G supported (who knows at the mo' they're charging to use 5G here 🙄)...

P.S. Yes, very surprised with your nomination :pandascared::pandachamp: Thank you, LOL!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm opposite, I tried to buy the newest (and design I like) so that it has higher specs (speed/power) and can support as much Android software upgrade as possible. Also once I bought one overseas but it didn't have 4G while the same model released here included 4G. So this time I made sure it is 5G supported (who knows at the mo' they're charging to use 5G here 🙄)...

P.S. Yes, very surprised with your nomination :pandascared::pandachamp: Thank you, LOL!

At one point I figured that the newest generations only have slight upgrades or new features, but cost double the money. So I  go for the previous gen instead and save me some money. But having the best phone was never a goal of mine.

3 hours ago, bairama said:

go go go post the foodieeees!!!! Waiting for another entries of What Are You Eating :pandahappyspoon:

posted one 😋

Yeah, yeah just wait. :pandasipsip:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I had my 2nd AZ jab. . Don't worry lol. Just get jabbed. The best vaccine is the one on your arm. 

All vaccines also have potential side effects that can be fatal.  But with the Delta variant , better have some protection. 

I also felt uneasy to go for vaccine. But I'm glad I have done it. Those vaccinated have higher chance fight Delta variants better. 

• Like 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@bairama I saw your food pic late last night. I wanted to drool all over it (aka. post something) but figure I better not spam that thread else it'll be hard for Stroppyse to finalise everything later LOL. Anyway, bottomline is, what - you can make Gyu Tan rice Japanese style?!! Yum yum. 

@Dhakra I'm looking forward to yours too - will it be German? Either way, I'm all in for the visuals.

I didn't go for the best / newest phone either. At the time S20 was coming out but I had to decide quick because my old phone literally went from 60% to 0% after using GPS one day. That scared the bejesus out of me, so I settled with Note 10S 5G.

@SilverMoonTea Just got wind that Moderna will be provisionally approved here in the next 2 weeks as booster only. More and more people I know has done their jabs so I guess it's time I do mine too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama I saw your food pic late last night. I wanted to drool all over it (aka. post something) but figure I better not spam that thread else it'll be hard for Stroppyse to finalise everything later LOL. Anyway, bottomline is, what - you can make Gyu Tan rice Japanese style?!! Yum yum.

spam the thread :laugh: me too! Very triggered but think the same LOL. Beef tongue is one of my favorite part, somewhat I need to nail it so can yum yum myself?!!? :LaxEat: The meat processing recipe actually I took from Gyu Tan ala Menya Melbourne (it was popular here bcs one local Youtuber cooking channel), but I like the visual from a Japanese restaurant in my area so I'm kinda mix it & tried attempts. Just had it again yesterday for early dinner, my Gyu Tan looks stabilized now, it is a right time! LOL

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, yeah just wait.

24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra I'm looking forward to yours too - will it be German? Either way, I'm all in for the visuals.

Ikr! Waiting for Dhakra's. Go go goooo

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

15 hours ago, bairama said:

@abs-oluteM @Dhakra yups so true.

Due to post cov & antibody thing my doc didn't sign me up for vaccine until this very late July. I will get my pfizer jab soon if it is goes well along the plans & treatment, wish it ok!

take care of urself....

actually like what @abs-oluteM said regardless of what vaccine they give u....just take it...we are left with little choice right now....

alot of my friends who took AZ is down with fever for the 1st jab and they need to wait at least 9 weeks for the 2nd jab....1 of my colleague who knew that she was going for AZ on yesterday took coconut water 2 days before her 1st jab...now she is not feeling very well....however she isnt feeling as bad either......though she is resting now.....

while some say nothing much is felt from Pfizer 1st jab however as times past by you can felt some muscle or never tightening....(personal experience) since im took Pfizer - 1st on Jul/31, so it isnt that bad, and i had been drinking ample of water to keep the fluid going....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@TRaNz !!!! Later I will open thread if no one has yet too. The actor is pretty good. 

Ahhh another one where the female lead can see into the future via special "gifted" abilities...reminds me of 'Sketch' the one with Lee Sun Bin in it. bahahaha

But...SeoHyunnie........TRaNz oppa will be there watching and cheering you on. :pandahappy:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate The Crowned Clown is out on NF!!! Watch watch watch! Who else hasn't seen this? Watccccchhhhh! xD

Haha! I listened to you and @abs-oluteM and finished it last weekend. But I wished it was on NF then I can fast forward all the romance scenes with the Queen - as it is, I had to get up and go to my PC to fast forward each time she appears lol.

The plot is not bad, but I found the pace a little slow. Yeo Jin Goo was good though and convincing in both roles.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha! I listened to you and @abs-oluteM and finished it last weekend. But I wished it was on NF then I can fast forward all the romance scenes with the Queen - as it is, I had to get up and go to my PC to fast forward each time she appears lol.

The plot is not bad, but I found the pace a little slow. Yeo Jin Goo was good though and convincing in both roles.

Oh. So it's not available to NF in SG?

Bwahaha, you can use a wireless mouse and FF from where you watch from. That's how I do it but rarely bother (I just play with phone if I'm bored).

Yeah, it's the main reason why we intro this drama coz YJG was awesome here. I didn't mind the romance scenes as much. Felt like there isn't that much actually. There is a movie on this too played by Lee Byung Hun (this is older).

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh. So it's not available to NF in SG?

Bwahaha, you can use a wireless mouse and FF from where you watch from. That's how I do it but rarely bother (I just play with phone if I'm bored).

Yeah, it's the main reason why we intro this drama coz YJG was awesome here. I didn't mind the romance scenes as much. Felt like there isn't that much actually. There is a movie on this too played by Lee Byung Hun (this is older).

Rats! I just searched and it is on NF! 😭 But it didn't show up in the New Releases.

Spoiler

I thought the ending was quite sad. Every one died, save the eunuch who wanted to leave the palace with him. It was fitting that he abdicated and that seemed a good ending. Why did they have to come up with killers who were loyal to the dead Dowager? And I was looking forward to seeing him reunite with his sister, not the queen 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Rats! I just searched and it is on NF! 😭 But it didn't show up in the New Releases.

Maybe you already have it whereas for us, it is "new release". I notice some kdramas that initially have streaming rights sold to e.g. iQiyi is unlikely to be available to us immediately whereas you guys being in Asia somehow gets these contents first.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Thankfully with Moderna I only had pain at the injection spot on my left and felt a bit tired, but nothing else.

I hope it won't be bad on Friday when I get my second injection.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:52 AM, mademoiselle said:

I didn't go for the best / newest phone either. At the time S20 was coming out but I had to decide quick because my old phone literally went from 60% to 0% after using GPS one day. That scared the bejesus out of me, so I settled with Note 10S 5G.

On 8/9/2021 at 5:19 AM, bairama said:

Ikr! Waiting for Dhakra's. Go go goooo

I think I will upload 2-3 dishes, one that I will make today and two I did earlier this year. I think they are kind-of german, german cuisine isn't very sexy from a visual point of view, it's very rustic, so I have to see which I tag as . But I guess the dish that I am going to make tomorrow counts as german dish.  

I see, I just noticed that the bluetooth of my current phone is a bit sketchy and sometimes loses connection, so I actually think about getting a new one. The battery is totally fine still, but it annoys me when my earbuds disconnect midsong.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate I'm playing E1 The Crowned Clown and realised the Dowager is played by the same actress playing Cha Kyung Hee 😆

Yes! I saw that too. And then you realise the acting is quite the same as Devil Judge 🤔

@abs-oluteM @NiteWalker

This guy didn't get a permit to travel so he decided to swim across the Penang Strait 😂. But he ran out of steam after 1km and had to be rescued. (Seems he is mentally ill.)

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@abs-oluteM @NiteWalker

This guy didn't get a permit to travel so he decided to swim across the Penang Strait 😂. But he ran out of steam after 1km and had to be rescued. (Seems he is mentally ill.)

this is his second attempt u know….his first attempt he just tried to swim across however same he need to be save too lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 4