Havenites Dabang

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate The Crowned Clown is out on NF!!! Watch watch watch! Who else hasn't seen this? Watccccchhhhh! xD

Yes , so recommended ! Love it a lot . My mum is watching this now and likes it alot.

@SilverMoonTea is right . Police University had a very good 1st episode. ( No, silvermoon did not pay me any commission.) 

@Dhakra do you still experiment with your Asian recipes? I remember at one time you were, no?

@Chocolate @NiteWalkerI know I  should not be laughing since the guy has some mental issues...but it was funny. Especially when he used the Styrofoam.  

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate @NiteWalkerI know I  should not be laughing since the guy has some mental issues...but it was funny. Especially when he used the Styrofoam.  

Tbh I imagining myself floating in styrofoam trying to avoid adult responsibilites in my life ahahaha. The 2nd check he doesn't have mental issue, I think he just got addicted to the cross country swimming :laugh:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI also almost got it wrong, that movie about voice phishing I think haha... 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

For a split second I thought of you :yayaya:and then... "Oh. It's not the same Voice"

:lmao2:  I know I can just lol react but I need to get this emoji out :lmao2:

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

24 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes , so recommended ! Love it a lot . My mum is watching this now and likes it alot.

Your mum is super quick! xDDD Yeo Jin Goo is just so awesome in this one I can't even...

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea is right . Police University had a very good 1st episode. ( No, silvermoon did not pay me any commission.) 

LOL this lady's creditability though... she updates the thread diligently now but then midway she is nowhere to be seen and drop the drama *side-eyeing @SilverMoonTea for abandoning Gumiho* :KittyBan:

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I laughed. I mean, first my mind goes "What the hell?" and then I laughed at the absurdity. He needs to build up his stamina if he wants to swim far xD LOL... all of a sudden I'm reminded of Titanic.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

What am I reading today?

41 yo teacher met a 43 yo mechanic on a dating website.

Killed him and ate pieces of his body for sexual gratification???

Yes, what are you reading today? Looks like you need to start a new drama. :eeeee:

BTW, Netflix has "Last Madame" by Singapore. Anyone seen it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

*side-eyeing @SilverMoonTea for abandoning Gumiho* :KittyBan:

Blame the gumiho lols... I fell in love with tiger midway haha... 

Thats why need more ppl to recruit in the thread, so if one day I'm MIA, the ppl left behind won't be so lonely :idk:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, Netflix has "Last Madame" by Singapore. Anyone seen it?

Haha story about your life madame? 😆

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Your mum is super quick! xDDD Yeo Jin Goo is just so awesome in this one I can't even...

This was the drama where I fell for YJG. Before this, I had only seen him in Circle. My mum can watch a lot of dramas though she's nowhere close to @NiteWalker's mum . Angie's mum can watch two dramas simultaneously. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha story about your life madame?

LOL, is that what it's about? Definitely not about my life coz Mademoiselle and Madame are different in meaning. Mademoiselle is Miss. Madame is Mrs.

Spoiler

I don't wanna be tied down to one man when I can have a sea of Oppa-deul :lmao2:

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Angie's mum can watch two dramas simultaneously. 

Hahahaha on the TV and on a tablet? If I am hooked on a drama (+ like the Oppa) then I'd wanna focus on the little details - expression and acting. My mum mostly sleeps through watching TV or even movies in the cinema. :KittyMallet:  I definitely inherit my TV watching genes from Dad. *Proud* :lmao2:

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

This was the drama where I fell for YJG. Before this, I had only seen him in Circle.

Ah yes, Circle. So good. I tried to get @Chocolate to look into it but she didn't want to because she didn't want to jump from W: Two Worlds Apart (dropped) to Circle: Two Worlds Connected. If it adds more confidence, I remember 40somethingahjumma praised this drama before when we were watching Alice, @Chocolate. :cool:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
49 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Tbh I imagining myself floating in styrofoam trying to avoid adult responsibilites in my life ahahaha. The 2nd check he doesn't have mental issue, I think he just got addicted to the cross country swimming :laugh:

lols well what can we say at least he provided us some entertainment I guess

@abs-oluteM @Chocolate

25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I laughed. I mean, first my mind goes "What the hell?" and then I laughed at the absurdity. He needs to build up his stamina if he wants to swim far xD LOL... all of a sudden I'm reminded of Titanic.

well what can we say right ….how ppl are drove to do things when they are desperate as we are lock down pretty long this turn 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha on the TV and on a tablet? If I am hooked on a drama (+ like the Oppa) then I'd wanna focus on the little details - expression and acting. My mum mostly sleeps through watching TV or even movies in the cinema. :KittyMallet:  I definitely inherit my TV watching genes from Dad. *Proud* :lmao2:

I think so. Must ask Angie  @NiteWalker how your mum watch two drams at once? She can follow right?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

lols well what can we say at least he provided us some entertainment I guess

Hahaha he definitely did. I much prefer this kind than depressing news about death, murder etc.

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think so. Must ask Angie  @NiteWalker how your mum watch two drams at once? She can follow right?

I've a funny story about Dad. I introduced him to NF and NF has this function where the series will keep playing for you. At first he watches all his action movies. Then one night, he picked a series and it just keeps playing the next episode after another. He kept watching because he wants to get to the end and thought to himself, "why hasn't it reach the end?" - so that night he pulled an all-nighter but still didn't finish the show (think it has more than one season) :lmao2: I had to change the resolution setting (UHD to HD) because he went over the bandwidth limit and had to pay more that month.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Dhakra do you still experiment with your Asian recipes? I remember at one time you were, no?

I do from time to time, but not as frequently as before. Depends in which mood I am.  :pandapopcorn: I don't have as much time as before for cooking, so I tend to do the stuff I know I can do in time.

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

good luck

Thank you :pandalove:

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oooh. Sux. Can be so many things including firmware/software issues after upgrades. Have you tried troubleshooting through Google and/or reset?

Asking google is the first thing I do in pretty much any issue I encounter. Could be a lot of things, first I ruled out the earbuds, since they were the oldest and I always wanted to buy new ones. But it didn't do the trick, but I also noticed that one of the pins for normal cable-in-ear headphones also had a small loose connection and sometimes only play music on one ear. So overall I think that it's due to age, pretty much bought it three years ago.

So I think I am going to wait until Black Friday hits in November and try to snipe me a good new phone for a decent price. And I never say no to a new technic toy. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
29 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I was on holiday in Portugal and took a boat out where they drop you on a beach and provide BBQ lunch. After that, everyone was supposed to get on those navy seal type inflatable boats that brings you back onto the main big boat/yacht.

Now, from the beach, that boat/yacht looks quite near. And there were people swimming to it.

So I thought, well, I can do that.

Only to be rescued half-way. One of my most embarassing moments :duckhide:

So @SilverMoonTea please share what was "insightful" about the article about a man eating another man for sexual gratification. I am curious.

G3nNhWh.png

• Haha 5
Just now, Chocolate said:

So @SilverMoonTea please share what was "insightful" about the article about a man eating another man for sexual gratification. I am curious.

G3nNhWh.png

It's a he and he lols. Not everyday I read about man eating man, so I give lightbulb haha.... 

I think the closest cannibalism I ever heard is curry murder case. Apparently not really solved. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I was on holiday in Portugal and took a boat out where they drop you on a beach and provide BBQ lunch. After that, everyone was supposed to get on those navy seal type inflatable boats that brings you back onto the main big boat/yacht.

Now, from the beach, that boat/yacht looks quite near. And there were people swimming to it.

So I thought, well, I can do that.

Only to be rescued half-way. One of my most embarassing moments 

Hey, in your defence, you were fed so you were heavier than you were before. :laugh: Were there anyone else needing rescue? It'd most definitely be less embarassing if there were. It's ok, no one knows you there right? No cute guys either? 

P.S. I dragged a friend down the pool and nearly drown both of us.

16 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So I think I am going to wait until Black Friday hits in November and try to snipe me a good new phone for a decent price. And I never say no to a new technic toy. 

:jinbtsyes: I love me new electronic gadgets too!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

More than can… she can even tell what’s happening in between the two drama

24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:
30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I've a funny story about Dad. I introduced him to NF and NF has this function where the series will keep playing for you. At first he watches all his action movies. Then one night, he picked a series and it just keeps playing the next episode after another. He kept watching because he wants to get to the end and thought to himself, "why hasn't it reach the end?" - so that night he pulled an all-nighter but still didn't finish the show (think it has more than one season) :lmao2: I had to change the resolution setting (UHD to HD) because he went over the bandwidth limit and had to pay more that month.

wow ur dad on a good marathon hahahahah :smug:

• Haha 4

@NiteWalker's mom is my drama watching idol. I only dream of reaching her level one day. :laugh:

@mademoiselle Do you watch Chinese movies? Have you seen Are you Longsome Tonight? It's a bit of a neo-noir. 

Yay to read that everyone is getting their vaccines! We have so many available to the people here but a lot have opted out of getting their vaccines. I have no idea why. Also, today when I was driving to work, people were putting up signs about not having to wear a mask. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Shocked 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker's mom is my drama watching idol. I only dream of reaching her level one day. :laugh:

well....i idolize her too lols.....as i do not even want to work and watch at the same times...however she can do both drama at a go......

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yay to read that everyone is getting their vaccines! We have so many available to the people here but a lot have opted out of getting their vaccines. I have no idea why. Also, today when I was driving to work, people were putting up signs about not having to wear a mask. :jiminbtssigh:

well putting vaccines in is almost like putting covid in ur immune system...just that this covid is more tamer and it allow your body to build some antibody against it....so just so..... *TOUCHWOOD* sigh.....

here we still have to line up to get ours...

• Like 4
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

wow ur dad on a good marathon hahahahah 

Dad is a night owl so he stays up late to watch his TV since he's retired. He can binge just as much as me LOL

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Do you watch Chinese movies? Have you seen Are you Longsome Tonight? It's a bit of a neo-noir. 

Mostly I don't because I'm very out of tune with C-entertainment.

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

We scored another 7 days lockdown extension until August 19th.

Aishhh. It's OK, Society is in Sept. As long as we get out before that!!! *fingers crossed*

Well, no good pics for the food thread(s) 

• Haha 4
47 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Aishhh. It's OK, Society is in Sept. As long as we get out before that!!! *fingers crossed*

Well, no good pics for the food thread(s) 

The thing is....from inside sources, Aug 19th wont likely be the lift date, itll be the week after, so like 23rd/26th Aug.

I'm trying to get a nice photo snap for the Anniversary food thing. LOL.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Just now, NiteWalker said:

i dig from my old photos....sigh....those were the days where i posts tons of pictures....

yeah i thought about that, but since this is a first time thing, I want to do it right and get a fresh pic of nice food for the occasion. hahaha

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --