Havenites Dabang

59 minutes ago, Tofu said:

All his other ones were also filmed really well too! Do you think Verstappen is actually in the car? :thinking:

Ricciardo had a great start! Still 34 laps to go but if he wins, you would be a proud Aussie. Haha! 

YEEEAAAAHH DANNYYY BOOYYYYYYYY...1st place, Driver of the day and Fast lap of the day....CCCCHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRIFECTAAAAAAAAA

Mclaren 1 and 2...amazing...didnt expect it from Danny Boy :CharmanderYay:

Watching Danny do a Shoey...then Lando..then CEO of Mclaren Zak Brown AHAHHAHA.....best celebration ive seen

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@TRaNz You are the only one happy about the shoey. Chocolate, joccu, and I are a bit gross out by it. Haha! So happy for Daniel, Lando, and McLaren! Definitely well deserved! 👏👏  I guess I will wear my McLaren hoodie tomorrow in celebration of their win. :laugh:

Bottas is a beast, overtaking 16 cars! That sucks for Hamilton and Verstappen. I'm glad Hamilton is ok though. The halo wins again! :pandachamp:

• Like 2
  • Party! 2
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz You are the only one happy about the shoey. Chocolate, joccu, and I are a bit gross out by it. Haha! So happy for Daniel, Lando, and McLaren! Definitely well deserved! 👏👏  I guess I will wear my McLaren hoodie tomorrow in celebration of their win. :laugh:

Bottas is a beast, overtaking 16 cars! That sucks for Hamilton and Verstappen. I'm glad Hamilton is ok though. The halo wins again! :pandachamp:

HAHAHAHA, nah ill be honest, I would never do a shoey myself, it is a bit gross, BUT watching someone else do it...im all for it. very supportive HAHAHAHA

So awesome, im still watching the post race stuff on YouTube as its live from the F1 channel.

Hilarious when they showed Bottas the incident with Ham and Ver on screen after the race....you can tell he didnt care. He low key wanted to laugh AHHAHA.

he drove an insane race with the overtakes. TBH i was expecting him to win after Ver and Ham were out, but the Mclarens had pace so all turned out well.

OH defs...the Halo...that moment when Max's car came down, the chassis would have went straight to Ham's head if it werent for the halo. Way before the tyre would have done further contact and damage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

@TRaNz It's so late for you! I fully support shoeys from the comfort of my home too. Hahaha! 

Monza has been really surprising these last two years. Hamilton and Verstappen are not meant to do well on this track. Last year, Gasly won in Monza. I don't know if Verstappen has ever won a podium in Monza, has he?

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Hilarious when they showed Bottas the incident with Ham and Ver on screen after the race

I laughed so much watching this! They replayed the incident and asked him to comment out of nowhere. His face said it all. :laugh:

I'm a McLaren fan so while I would have loved to see Bottas win too, I'm happy that he didn't. He drove an amazing race and definitely deserved a podium too! Plus, he was behind Perez and getting around him isn't always the easiest. 

The photo of the tire on Lewis's head is pretty crazy to look at. I'm glad they added the halo. It's helped the drivers avoid really bad accident. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

I'll go to bed shortly....after these memes for you and the others who watch the F1.

Monza has been really surprising these last two years. Hamilton and Verstappen are not meant to do well on this track. Last year, Gasly won in Monza. I don't know if Verstappen has ever won a podium in Monza, has he?

I dont think Max has won BUT

~inspirational~

Spoiler

1ecu8bxb43n71.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=c1c27699276c92a3e5855f29340c4c913b7bde94

I laughed so much watching this! They replayed the incident and asked him to comment out of nowhere. His face said it all. :laugh:

Awkward moment but laughed so much 

Spoiler

OozrUTNKhgt3wiULhg97GeRekr731m9kDtpHS0cUq34.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=204ac32b0caae980857ae0bb0a84bda2c7320545

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/10/2021 at 4:13 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Eh yes true lols. So much going on... 

On dentist saga, she asked her manager to book dentist for her mom and didn't asked for it nicely. 

Got ex bf ( I kinda pity him ) and she got new bf too ( I sorry for this new man ). 

Jimin, she kind of pestering her to reply. 

To be honest I am at a point where I am just bothered by Mina and don't believe her in any way anymore. Who knows what really happened with Jimin back then. I mean, it didn't surprise at all when the stories were revealed about her, but over the time is got more and more clear that Mina isn't a good person aswell and did some stuff on her own aswell. 

But she always blames everything on her depression, and it annoys me at this point. I really wish for just a few days without any new story about her. 

• Like 5

:shocked2: I read it wrong... @TRaNz it's actually chatime at a McDonalds Road :lmao2: I must have just read the mcd part and assumed it was a maccas :JuiceGhost: 

@mademoiselle not..not 6 times... 'almost half a dozen' .. hahaha.. 

Have a great day today everyone~ Brand new day today :eeeee:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

36 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz Have you read about the plenty Max got? The Italian stewards are not a fan of the Dutchman. :laugh:

hahaha yeah, some 3 place grid penalty. Not too big of a deal for him me thinks.

I just want another surprise winner in the next race. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Can we have Alonso? I would love to see him win one again :wow:

That would be soooo awesome Alonso on the Podium. :PsyWhat:

I also want to see something whacky like Mazepin taking out half the grid. LMFAO :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I also want to see something whacky like Mazepin taking out half the grid. LMFAO

You mean he hasn't yet? LOL!!

Today is only Monday but I'm so exhausted already. Because of the unemployment benefits here, people are not wanting to work which has produced a shortage in staffing across so many companies including the one I work for. A lot of the health care organizations are mandating the vaccine, which caused people to resigned. I read that a hospital will be closing their maternity wing because dozens of their staff resigned instead of getting the vaccine. They do not have enough health care professionals to help deliver babies. Imagine being in the middle of labor and having to drive further out because the hospital closest to you cannot deliver your baby. That's so crazy to think about! I traveled to DC last weekend and there's a huge difference in COVID response. A lot of the people there wear their masks indoors whereas where I live, I barely see anyone with their mask on anymore.

Hopefully, the COVID response for everyone is a lot better than it is here! 

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 2

Daymm thats sad to hear @Tofu, especially those working at the hospitals, you would think they would know better.

Im always seeing on socials about those gyms in the US that have continued to operate through all lockdowns with no changes for covid safety. They still reckon its all rubbish. Its crazy how some people think and have gotten away with it all this time.

We've got a bit of that happening here but no where near as bad as you. Its more of the construction industry they want all construction works to take the jab to continue working, but there are battles with unions say no to it etc.

Its a really tricky situation at the moment.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Because of the unemployment benefits here 

I always have mixed feelings about social benefit. Some people trully need it, and some really don't. And its also on money by hard working taxpayers 🥲 Some people really abused the system. (I often read this from Daily Mail in UK especially). 

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

whereas where I live, I barely see anyone with their mask on anymore.

I guess everyone already in pandemic fatigue? I thought 2 years will be max for this pandemic to end (like Spanish flu back then), but tbh I don't foresee it's going to end even after 2 years. 

I actually just started feel getting used with WFH, but not sure when will be called back to office 😅 

• Like 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 9/7/2021 at 2:33 PM, mademoiselle said:

I was gonna suggest watching YY's variety The Irresistable and then realised, maybe not a good idea - all the laughs (although good for the mental health) but will give you bodily pain xD

thank you moi 🥰

ahhhh hahahaha you know I need to hold it on, It still feels kind of aching now though I'm really tempted to 😂 the poisoned YY is haunting me, I need his happy face 😥 I will catch up on my oppa Junyeol first then x)

HCCC is sooo cute.

Aaaa @Tofu that's 😢😢 hugg. Take care pls

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

oh my god. You won't believe the irony. I got a msg from the government saying that I became a close contact to a person with covid at the vaccination centre (I got pfizer recently) and now I need to get tested!!! :lettalKWA::lettalKWA::lettalKWA: 

I thought vaccination was meant to help me avoid getting it, not help me get it! :niu: Haha so I have to go get tested tomorrow :( 

Edited by JenL
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG @JenL! What such bad luck! So crazy!

Oh yeahhhh didn't @TRaNz also got his 5G chip inserted this week?? Yo, are you still OK?

I knowwwww :letalQQ: I was looking forward to the 10kms just so I could get a quick bubble tea, but looks like that won't be happening now. I feel like a magnet for covid people :(

@TRaNz how did you shot go? Did you survive? :heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, JenL said:

oh my god. You won't believe the irony. I got a msg from the government saying that I became a close contact to a person with covid at the vaccination centre (I got pfizer recently) and now I need to get tested!!! :lettalKWA::lettalKWA::lettalKWA: 

I thought vaccination was meant to help me avoid getting it, not help me get it! :niu: Haha so I have to go get tested tomorrow :( 

That is my worst fear of this whole thing. Which was why I booked on a Friday arvo right before closing time....made no difference.....I went before and the line was huge...So pissed off. Just pray that everyone was 'clean'

Sorry to hear about the incident Jen :hearties:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG @JenL! What such bad luck! So crazy!

Oh yeahhhh didn't @TRaNz also got his 5G chip inserted this week?? Yo, are you still OK?

@JenL

Almost failed and embarrassed myself before.

Took the shot, didnt feel it really and was all sweet. Nurse told me to sit in the waiting area for 15min before u leave. 

So i sit away from ppl near the front and was like cool cool...we good.

60 seconds later....im like...what am I light headed? then i start rolling my head aorund and back, eyes closed feel a tiny bit like throwin up.....im thinking..do i put my hand up infront of 100s of ppl so they see me like a loser or fight it......then hearing went ... room was noisey buy i couldnt hear it...im like...omg wat is happening....3-4 mins past and I was like if im about to drop...throw the hand up...instead phone vibrated and i went to reply to messages...while replying to a few messages hearing came back but i got really hot and sweaty. another minute passes and my head is level again...im not overly hot anymore..total time of saga...7 minutes....sat for another 3 minutes then left to walk slowly outside in fresh air back to car.....

like wat the hell...almost made me look like a loser infront of 100s of ppl. ssheesshh.

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I knowwwww :letalQQ: I was looking forward to the 10kms just so I could get a quick bubble tea, but looks like that won't be happening now. I feel like a magnet for covid people :(

Im still outside of range for Gongcha...so sad..... LOL...i dont want Chatime...i want the better stuff.... hahaha

• Shocked 5

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

That is my worst fear of this whole thing. Which was why I booked on a Friday arvo right before closing time....made no difference.....I went before and the line was huge...So pissed off. Just pray that everyone was 'clean'

Sorry to hear about the incident Jen :hearties:

@JenL

Almost failed and embarrassed myself before.

Took the shot, didnt feel it really and was all sweet. Nurse told me to sit in the waiting area for 15min before u leave. 

So i sit away from ppl near the front and was like cool cool...we good.

60 seconds later....im like...what am I light headed? then i start rolling my head aorund and back, eyes closed feel a tiny bit like throwin up.....im thinking..do i put my hand up infront of 100s of ppl so they see me like a loser or fight it......then hearing went ... room was noisey buy i couldnt hear it...im like...omg wat is happening....3-4 mins past and I was like if im about to drop...throw the hand up...instead phone vibrated and i went to reply to messages...while replying to a few messages hearing came back but i got really hot and sweaty. another minute passes and my head is level again...im not overly hot anymore..total time of saga...7 minutes....sat for another 3 minutes then left to walk slowly outside in fresh air back to car.....

like wat the hell...almost made me look like a loser infront of 100s of ppl. ssheesshh.

Im still outside of range for Gongcha...so sad..... LOL...i dont want Chatime...i want the better stuff.... hahaha

Whaaaaaa? Sounds like you were feeling faint. Did you not tell the nurse about this reaction?

• Like 5