Havenites Dabang

Just now, bairama said:

btw mentioning about 'Sweet Home', Sweet Home S2 is really there in production yeah? I read between my scrollings there is audition for child actor for it Idk(??)

YEAY tomorrow is public holiday?

Sweet Home 2 - no official confirmation yet. Both LDH and SK are busy filming other projects. 

Yeah, public holiday tomorrow. :SquirtleWonderfull: 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

by the way 😭 @mademoiselle @Phikyl?? Who is IOTNBO fans here

KYAAAAA

even I'm bitter with Ko Moonyoung's mother background but, the main emphasize is the healing journey of three and people around the mental hospital to find the stolen faces. Gold.

Love love love and congratulations for the Emmy nomination, It's Okay to Not be Okay :)

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama That's a bit late. Hahaha! Nonetheless, yes, it was a good show apart from the mother's bit. So who is going to accept the award?

can be the director Park Shinwoo, or Oh Jungse? Hahaha I'm not manifesting for HyunJi or one of them to be there but if it is, watch me explode later lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

There was an earthquake in Australia? Why didn't any of our medias mention it? Mhm, probably because we have elections this Sunday.  :pandapirate:  Sunday, after 16 years, Mrs. Angela Merkel won't be our chancellor anymore. 

Anyway, I hope you are all safe.

It's Friday! (When I wake up)  Yaaay! That means I will get my thai food like every Friday and a new episode of Girls Planet 999 will be aired.  

So, there is just a single question left: Do kangaroos jump higher during an earthquake? :pandadisgusted:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 9/23/2021 at 1:37 AM, Dhakra said:

You make fun of a man who is about to die? :pandasadspoon:What a cruel world. 

Hahaha correction, I only make fun if it's you :laugh: What can I say, I'm this kind of person :idk:

On 9/23/2021 at 9:36 AM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I'm shocked the protest is still going. Only found out yesterday when I searched about the earthquake. I snorted upon seeing a tweet calling what happened as Martial Law. Do they truly know what a country practising Martial Law is like? I didn't see a clip where the protesters attack the media. Is media/news reporting essential? I saw one journalist complained the police sprayed pepper spray on him even though he showed his media badge to them and that from attending overseas protests, the police wouldn't touch him when he showed his badge. 

Haha, the people complaining about Martial Law are the ones that have never experienced it at all! My parents have experienced it when they were younger and there was some sort of conflict in Malaysia. They said it was so serious you could get shot if you broke curfew....soooo....I don't think this compares at all! :lenny:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised about the pepper spray. Sometimes I feel like it gets used on innocent people which is pretty unfair given that Police should notice if someone is not attacking them. With that said, I guess the place would have been so hectic :shocked:

On 9/23/2021 at 9:55 AM, SnowBlob said:

I also saw the SES recommendation for earthquake and it does recommend staying inside under the table. So you're right @mademoiselle @JenL .

Right about some things, but not all things! :heiboi:

I got curious and also went on the SES website and it says you should preferrably be indoors and under a table...BUT if you are outside when it happens, you shouldn't try to go indoors either because parts of buildings can fall on you (Makes sense!) You should stay where you are and try to protect yourself (like your head). I think the main thing is trying not to move too much because things around you are already moving. I think it's good we've all had a refresher and update to our emergency knowledge from this unexpected incident! :yayaya:

22 hours ago, bairama said:

huhuhuhu

thankful it doesn't cause great damages you are all safe ♥

yeay this afternoon maybe I will released as outpatient ☺ hiehehehehe

Haha, I think we enjoyed talking about it because it's been the most exciting part of lockdown...and maybe our lives...for the past 2 years :laugh: As long as it's not serious and no one was hurt, it was exciting. 

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Another guilt trip table for mooncake eater 🤣

That snowskin mooncake is like the final boss enemy 😂

P.s I don't like mooncake, so no guilty feeling for me 😅

Hahaha I'm with you. Also not a fan of mooncake. This chart is so funny and makes me glad I don't like mooncake (though I'm still not healthy as I would eat those conversion foods!)  :laugh:

9 hours ago, bairama said:

even I'm bitter with Ko Moonyoung's mother background but, the main emphasize is the healing journey of three and people around the mental hospital to find the stolen faces. Gold.

Love love love and congratulations for the Emmy nomination, It's Okay to Not be Okay :)

Oooohh...the creepy nurse. Why were you bitter about KMY's mother's background? Just that she was evil? :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

There was an earthquake in Australia? Why didn't any of our medias mention it?

Haha because it only went for like 5-10 mins :laugh: We just like talking about it because it has never happened before in a way that was that strong.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

after 16 years, Mrs. Angela Merkel won't be our chancellor anymore. 

Really?? Wow, yeah, I felt like she had occupied the position for a long period of time. Respect!

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

So, there is just a single question left: Do kangaroos jump higher during an earthquake? :pandadisgusted:

Hahaha maybeeeeee :idk: 

We don't actually see them that often. Unless you drive to a wild park or out into the country...:heiboi:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, JenL said:

Haha, I think we enjoyed talking about it because it's been the most exciting part of lockdown...and maybe our lives...for the past 2 years :laugh: As long as it's not serious and no one was hurt, it was exciting. 

awesome.. Mindset(?) :laugh:

58 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oooohh...the creepy nurse. Why were you bitter about KMY's mother's background? Just that she was evil? 

not because she was evil, it just HOW she could live after fell from heights and drowned, face changed? I need just a bit of explanation or sense knock about it.. The mystery is just floating dramatically :idk:

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised about the pepper spray. Sometimes I feel like it gets used on innocent people which is pretty unfair given that Police should notice if someone is not attacking them. With that said, I guess the place would have been so hectic

I think it was just too hectic at that moment and maybe the police are inexperience with the riots. I know we have protests but it doesn't often become violent, right? I also think if I were in the police's shoes, I'd be very angry in the sense that these people should be in lockdown and now I have to risk MY LIFE/HEALTH to be in contact with them who has no masks on because it is MY job (is it worth it?).

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

There was an earthquake in Australia? Why didn't any of our medias mention it?

I'm thinking it was deemed not worthy of reporting in your country because 1) very minor damage 2) no death and not strong enough ~ about 5.8. News love big disaster and this is peanut case.

For us it is big deal enough because earthquake is rare here and it is the strongest we've felt and my first time so the first thing I did was to come here and ask if the others had felt it that day since I've never experienced one (my workmates all rushed out of the building so I couldn't get in contact with them for a while).

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I think it's good we've all had a refresher and update to our emergency knowledge from this unexpected incident!

Hahahaha yeah, like last minute studying for exams. I'll have to remember what to do though - might forget in future.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bairama said:

not because she was evil, it just HOW she could live after fell from heights and drowned, face changed? I need just a bit of explanation or sense knock about it.. The mystery is just floating dramatically :idk:

Oh yeah! I forgot about the inconsistencies I felt with that drama. Also that was before JH for me, so I was too scared to discuss in case someone decided to open fan war against me. I enjoyed the series and thought it ended well, but also felt it could be a bit simplifying to mental health at times. Also you're right, the mother's story was too convenient with the plot twist. Surely she had some serious injuries...and I also felt that KMY's character shouldn't have been a 'psychopath' because again, it's not actually possible/ or extremely difficult to learn empathy if you're a psychopath. Maybe it would have made more sense if she was just a narcissist? :idk: 

But I did love the story between the brothers! That was what kept me in it for the long run. I really liked the relationship between them, both when things were good and when they were hard. Also OJS's acting was so good! :BulbaOWO:

• Like 3

@JenL to me she isn't (KMY) psychopath sort of it just mislabeling from society? Idk. I forgot about this one but I had stumbled on discussion about her mental health in a nice nice Twitter thread by this user @doepikapadukone 

22 minutes ago, JenL said:

But I did love the story between the brothers! That was what kept me in it for the long run. I really liked the relationship between them, both when things were good and when they were hard. Also OJS's acting was so good! :BulbaOWO:

YES! I stick to IOTNBO for #MmM trio: the Moon brotherhood + Ko MOON Young!!! OJS is amazing 💚 

btw, happy holiday @mademoiselle & you too JenL? Same from Australia national holiday(?) What are you watching today?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama It's Okay Not to be Okay is a good show all in all. But I'm disappointed my sister chose My Love from the Star over this! :pandadisgusted: She was 10 years late to MLFTS and KSH. I told her go watch IONTBO instead, the story and actings are so much better. Not saying I don't like MLFTS, I was obsessed but once the obsession subsided I do have to admit the story wasn't that great.

Yes, dear, we are on holiday 

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama It's Okay Not to be Okay is a good show all in all. But I'm disappointed my sister chose My Love from the Star over this! :pandadisgusted: She was 10 years late to MLFTS and KSH so I told her go watch IONTBO instead, the story and actings are so much better. Not saying I don't like MLFTS, I was obsessed but once the obsession subsided I do have to admit the story wasn't that great.

wut? YEAH true I will choose IOTNBO over MLFTS indeed story-wise. Acting for KSH is more mature too.

Happy holiday @JenL @SnowBlob & @TRaNz with his macca I'm waiting your update on macca's day or even better food party TASTY 😋

• Like 2
  • Tasty 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

On 9/22/2021 at 9:17 AM, mademoiselle said:

Does every dwellings have an underground for you to hide?

Not always. They just tell you to get to the bottom floor and away from windows. 

On 9/22/2021 at 9:57 AM, JenL said:

This sounds scarier than an Earthquake...do things go flying up in the air?!

I think they both equally as scary. Haha! Yes, things do go flying in the air. It's really windy! 

All this talk about Sweet Home, I guess it's time I make movements on the episodes. LOL!

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Not always. They just tell you to get to the bottom floor and away from windows. 

I think they both equally as scary. Haha! Yes, things do go flying in the air. It's really windy! 

All this talk about Sweet Home, I guess it's time I make movements on the episodes. LOL!

I see. I supposed if people live in high rise building, they should be safe if they take shelter in the basement level/car park.

LOL! Yes please, please make a move on Sweet Home. Pali pali pali!

@JenL I imagine we do get suck into the twister. Because a strong gust of wind could push me forward, so I imagine if the wind is strong enough, it would really takes me off my feet and suck me in.

• Like 3