Jump to content

Havenites Dabang


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea :laugh:This is probably the reason you've lost interest.

 

HCCC - because the OTP has gotten together.

 

Yumi's cells - because the OTP has gotten together.

 

Shaman - because the OTP has kissed.

 

True Beauty - because the OTP has gotten together & you developed SLS.

Bingo. Was going to say the exact same thing. She likes LOST cause the OTP's r/ship is unclear . 

 

Oh nooooo....I have to go back to teaching in college from the 18th ...cries. I really love WFH. No need to travel & don't have to look for parking. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues : The King's Affection Wed-Thurs: Dali & Gamjatang, Reflection of You Fri: Work Later Drink Now Sat- Sun: Jirisan C-drama : Once We Were Married 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Bingo. Was going to say the exact same thing. She likes LOST cause the OTP's r/ship is unclear . 

She wants me to watch Lost @abs-oluteM and she gives me a sad face xD

That's so me when she gave up on the dramas we watch together. xDDD

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh nooooo....I have to go back to teaching in college from the 18th ...cries. I really love WFH. No need to travel & don't have to look for parking. 

Oh nooo. My fate is pretty hazy too. Not sure how long I'll be able to WFH too. There's definitely pros and cons to this. There's definitely more pros than cons but it's hard to communicate with workmates and worse, less movement and unmotivated to go out for a walk.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

@mademoiselle He did?! I remember seeing pictures for it but didn't think too much about it. Haha! The trailer looks good though. 

 

I can kind of understand @SilverMoonTea. I love when the leads get together and wonder why it takes some of them so long. However, if there's too much honey after they are together, I start to lost interest. I want to enjoy my honey water, not swim in it. :laugh:

 

That said, I have no idea why Tea dropped Shaman. They are so cute! :wow:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle He did?! I remember seeing pictures for it but didn't think too much about it. Haha! The trailer looks good though.

I remember seeing news of it but wasn't that interested :lol: I prefer LJH as an actor not hiding BTS directing! :P The trailer come across as difficult to decipher what the story / stories are really about. I'm wondering if it's a movie with multiple short stories coz there are way too many characters and they don't seem to interwine based on the preview.

7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

All the episodes are out. You only have a total of one regular episode left because they are less than 20 minutes per episode. Haha!

Bwahaha, no excuse there @SilverMoonTea

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@im0202 how are you and your fiancé? Is he recovered? 

Yes he is back home! The funny thing is he was released a couple of days early from the quarantine facility without an exit test. Which I am guessing is due to lack of rooms in such facilities lol. 
Right now our government is changing a lot of SOPs regarding Covid. Finally making some steps toward treating it as endemic. It’s taken a long time but at least it’s progress.

 

I have also finally managed to catch up with my dramas. Just done with Homcha, will be catching up on LOTRS tmr! I haven’t watched Wise Mountain Village Life though haha - just seen snippets here and there.

  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
Link to comment
22 hours ago, Dhakra said:

 

Ma-ma-masterpiece? You know you open up a lot of expectations with statements like this :pandawhat:

 

Hahaha it looks good, but also just take it with a grain of salt as @SilverMoonTea has it bad for the shipping here!

 

Hello everyone! Popping in to say hi once again. Life has been targetting me with a lemon cannon so I haven't been here as much. It feels pretty full on to have to take on all these on-going issues (that have somehow been delegated to me to be fixed :letalQQ:) so I haven't had time to watch many dramas. I hope life fixes itself and then I can live the way I always live...watching dramas :heiboi:

 

I got fully vaccinated! Yayyyyy...and @TRaNz @mademoiselle Pinchy's Lobster rolls went on tour and I ordered Lobster rolls, crab tacos etc as a treat. Have you both tried any nice food boxes lately etc? 

  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Tasty 1

Currently watching: The King's Affection // Rainless Love in a Godless Land // Fall in Love with a Scientist // Amour et Pâtisserie

Current Obsessions: ❤ Chae Jong Hyeop & Nam Ji Hyun  // Lee Jae Wook & Go Ara ❤

Blog: These Dramatic Days

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, JenL said:

I got fully vaccinated! Yayyyyy...and @TRaNz @mademoiselle Pinchy's Lobster rolls went on tour and I ordered Lobster rolls, crab tacos etc as a treat. Have you both tried any nice food boxes lately etc? 

Yay! Congrats. So am I. How was your second jab? I was glad I did it on a Saturday so I spent Sunday lying in bed coz I have no energy at all.

 

No nice food boxes at all. Sigh.

  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yay! Congrats. So am I. How was your second jab? I was glad I did it on a Saturday so I spent Sunday lying in bed coz I have no energy at all.

 

My arm is sore, but otherwise I'm holding up for now...we shall see tomorrow though! I've been sleeping earlier because I have no energy for stressful things anyway...but if I'm extra tired today, I'll know it was also the jab on top of that :laugh:

 

I'm surprised at the no food boxes! Though I know you enjoy eating at the actual places...but it's kind of nice to have little picnics. I'll put up my Pinchy photos in the foodie thread if I get a moment. I'm always planning to visit, but then get distracted by a drama thread :idk: 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: The King's Affection // Rainless Love in a Godless Land // Fall in Love with a Scientist // Amour et Pâtisserie

Current Obsessions: ❤ Chae Jong Hyeop & Nam Ji Hyun  // Lee Jae Wook & Go Ara ❤

Blog: These Dramatic Days

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, JenL said:

My arm is sore, but otherwise I'm holding up for now...we shall see tomorrow though! I've been sleeping earlier because I have no energy for stressful things anyway...but if I'm extra tired today, I'll know it was also the jab on top of that

Oh did you get it today? You'll probably be lethargic all of tomorrow. Different people have different symptoms. For me it was headache, lethargic and muscles feel weird like I've no strength. Others told me they had fever, chills and/or joint pain.

23 minutes ago, JenL said:

I'm surprised at the no food boxes! Though I know you enjoy eating at the actual places...but it's kind of nice to have little picnics. I'll put up my Pinchy photos in the foodie thread if I get a moment. I'm always planning to visit, but then get distracted by a drama thread

Yeah please do. Maybe that will motivate me. My last attempt for take away was with Menulog at night and they never delivered my food. I think the driver couldn't find my house and decided to "run away" with my Japanese dinner! I was already looking forward to my grilled mackerel bento. :cry:

  • Like 3
  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha it looks good, but also just take it with a grain of salt as @SilverMoonTea has it bad for the shipping here!

 

Well she actually was quite right. I wouldn't call it masterpiece though, but it was enough to finally make the drama really interesting again. 

 

@SilverMoonTeaYou totally need to tell me where you got the CD Player :pandacool: I need it for my next apartment. 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

 

Well she actually was quite right. I wouldn't call it masterpiece though, but it was enough to finally make the drama really interesting again. 

 

@SilverMoonTeaYou totally need to tell me where you got the CD Player :pandacool: I need it for my next apartment. 

 

 

I got it from here :

 

 

I don't mount it on the wall tho, just let it stand on the desk. I love the aesthetic feeling, not really because of the function haha. But it can do bluetooth and radio too. 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
 

Link to comment

@SilverMoonTea @Dhakra  My fair view about Lost....pacing is a bit off but made up in the last two episodes. The story actually has potential as far as melodramas are concerned. The leads need to have more screen time together cause they are the selling point. 

 

@Dhakra try to check out Jirisan. It will air soon - 23rd Oct . By the writer of Signal. That one has potential. 

 

Why are there so many dramas airing that I want to watch? LOL

  • Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues : The King's Affection Wed-Thurs: Dali & Gamjatang, Reflection of You Fri: Work Later Drink Now Sat- Sun: Jirisan C-drama : Once We Were Married 

Link to comment
Just now, abs-oluteM said:

 

Why are there so many dramas airing that I want to watch? LOL

I'm dramaless now lols. So I watched HP2, kind of miss the gank, after seeing them on variety show. 

 

Lost, the side characters taking too much of air time. And indeed the story a bit repetitive and not moving. But the wording is quite poetic and meaningful, and RJY & JDY both really good in emoting. Still thankful to @bairamafor opening the thread, actually this drama was not in my radar. 

  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
 

Link to comment
On 10/13/2021 at 2:42 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I don't mount it on the wall tho, just let it stand on the desk. I love the aesthetic feeling, not really because of the function haha. But it can do bluetooth and radio too. 

 

Oh I know the design, it looks familiar. I think I saw it on amazon a few weeks ago. It wasn't too expensive either. Thank you. 

 

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea @Dhakra  My fair view about Lost....pacing is a bit off but made up in the last two episodes. The story actually has potential as far as melodramas are concerned. The leads need to have more screen time together cause they are the selling point. 

 

@Dhakra try to check out Jirisan. It will air soon - 23rd Oct . By the writer of Signal. That one has potential. 

 

Yaaaa :pandaroar:You recommend me so many dramas, when am I supposed to watch them all? Jirisan. I will look into it later.

I lost track of all the upcoming dramas you tagged me and mentioned me in. I'm sure I missed so many already. My brain capacities aren't meant to handle so many things at once. 

 

And about 'Lost', the lack of pace comes to bite us now, we only have four episodes left and we are at a point now that I would describe as starting point between the OTP. With all the other things happening left and right, I don't think we will get enough screen time for them to give us a good (happy) ending. It wouldn't even surprise me if they don't end up together. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use