Havenites Dabang

Vaccinated Singaporeans can travel now without quarantine but have to do 2 tests before departure and on arrival! To countries like Korea, US, UK and parts of Europe. Air ticket prices are quite crazy though. What used to be an $800 ticket to Korea is now $1500. The only fear now is if we get covid while overseas, we can't come back until we recover or at least 14 days later!

@im0202 @Jane Any plans to travel?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Vaccinated Singaporeans can travel now without quarantine but have to do 2 tests before departure and on arrival! To countries like Korea, US, UK and parts of Europe. Air ticket prices are quite crazy though. What used to be an $800 ticket to Korea is now $1500. The only fear now is if we get covid while overseas, we can't come back until we recover or at least 14 days later!

@im0202 @Jane Any plans to travel?

I’m saving travel plans for next year / till things go back to more or less normal. Not worth it to pay about double for me just to travel sooner.
Although I do miss travelling a lot, I’ve found other ways to de-stress! Picked up learning the guitar (bought a new one😍)  on top of the ukulele with the money I’ve saved up due to not travelling lol.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Chocolate we're opening up for travel but the thing is we have to quarantine 10days once we return. So imagine I take  one week holiday , you spend another 10 days in quarantine ...well I don't think my boss will ever approve my leave. LOL! 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

On 10/16/2021 at 8:10 AM, mademoiselle said:

Supposedly "That Year, We" by Choi Woo Sik but this drama didn't even have much news yet about when it's actually happening.

They changed the name to Our Beloved Summer or something along the lines of that, right? 

• Like 4
On 10/17/2021 at 1:22 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselleNow I find it so hard to keep track cause it is not just the normal networks. There's NF and all these web-dramas as well as TV-ing. :BulbaConfused:

Yeah I think COVID has forced some dramas to premiere online instead.

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

They changed the name to Our Beloved Summer or something along the lines of that, right? 

Is it? Websites like AsianWiki hasn't updated it so I'm also not sure. There haven't been much mentioned yet. Saw Woo Shik spotted filming and that's it.

• Like 3
On 10/16/2021 at 6:26 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Does anyone knows what takes over from The Lovers of The Red Sky for SBS- Mon/ Tues? 

Why? Don't you have enough dramas to watch? 😂🤣

On 10/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hey @Chocolate! You recognise this guy? Hehehehe.

Of course! He is the soldier "more handsome" than Hyun Bin according to Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing on You 🤣🤣🤣

Is he going to be bitten and made into a vampire lol?

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
39 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Of course! He is the soldier "more handsome" than Hyun Bin according to Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing on You 🤣🤣🤣

Bwahahahahaha she's not wrong.

39 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Is he going to be bitten and made into a vampire lol?

I have no idea. I might check it out.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Why? Don't you have enough dramas to watch? 😂🤣

ahahah I have too many as it is but I am normally aware of the schedule but this round I can't seem to find much news as the drama didn't seem to have a lot of promotions. 

But I did see them release a pictorial @mademoiselle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahah I have too many as it is but I am normally aware of the schedule but this round I can't seem to find much news as the drama didn't seem to have a lot of promotions. 

But I did see them release a pictorial @mademoiselle.

Yes. I already updated it on the drama thread. Looks like it is taking over Hong Cheon Ki then if they are releasing the photoshoot now.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

It's been so long since CWS has been in a drama so I'm excited for that one. I also think he looks better with Dami too. Sorry, PSJ. :laugh:

I was reading an article about the autumn photoshoot for 1N2D and was admiring the photos they took. I ran across this one and thought, "Wow, that's such a beautiful photo". However, the more I looked, I realized they were trying to copy Hyun Bin's photo. The photo I was mesmerized by was of Hyun Bin and not anyone from 1N2D. :lmao2:

kim-seon-ho-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@SnowBloblong time not see. Recently I picked up HP2 and already reached ep 11. Happy for that rain lover couple progress 😂. Took so long for them to be together. But I guess what we see in S1 all is real. I always think SongHwa have serious intention, as she care for Uju so much. She won't let Uju have strong attachment to her, if she didn't meant to stay in his life. 

Tag @LaLaas well. 

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea can't believe @LaLa was able to persuade you to pick up HP season 2 :lmao2: (and managed to finish it too!!). I myself don't quite like season 2, it just doesn't have the same pull season 1 had and I think largely it's because I mainly watched just for IkSong :laugh:. Anyway, come and drop by our IkSong thread if you'd like kekekeke.. but mind you that we have stopped posting anything there since the last episode :pandahehe:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

On 10/19/2021 at 2:34 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Took so long for them to be together. But I guess what we see in S1 all is real.

Took them long indeed to become official, and we only got a very short time too for enjoying it in the last episode. And what do you mean that what we see in S1 is real? Back then you were opening the ship with a doubt that it was imagination? @SnowBlob was she a pirate in our ship back then? :pandapirate: 

5 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

but mind you that we have stopped posting anything there since the last episode

My dear sister, it's only between the two of us who regularly posted in the thread. While I did mention or kind of promised you I'll writing something, I think we ended up discussed it within our PM already and I mostly forgot it to move it to the thread xD. I was kind of urging @SilverMoonTea to write her opinion about our ship in the thread to make it alive again, but as you know, she got distracted with other things. At first she's interested more in bidulgi and near the end she talked about Seok Hyeong. :laugh:

But one day both of you will probably get a tag from me when I want to ask you some questions for research purpose.. One day which I don't even know when.. :pandaheadstomp:

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

17 minutes ago, LaLa said:

And what do you mean that what we see in S1 is real? Back then you were opening the ship with a doubt that it was imagination? @SnowBlob was she a pirate in our ship back then? :pandapirate: 

Haha I think I was asked by snow to open Iksong. This not my original ship. My ori ship is the 2 piggies you know 😅 @im0202wink. 

Along the way I found WG mistery is deepening in S1, so I steer my wheel there. Once they kiss, I'm done 😂

Btw forgot to ask so what happen in Hawaii liao... haha. 

If there is S3 I might not watching it. Unless there is some interesting storm that can managed to get my attention :pandacoolsip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@LaLa Yeah @SilverMoonTea I think even blatantly confessed to us IkSong members in season 1 that she's not IkSong Shipper and she was just there to help open the thread :lmao2: I doubt there's any season 3..but if there's.. I probably will still watch it in hope that they'll give us more IkSong but I don't think I want to experience a long wait again only to be given so little in the end :NoHalCat:

While I'm here, for those badminton lovers, the Denmark Open is now on - you can watch some live matches atm, just head to BWF TV on YouTube. :wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers