Havenites Dabang

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

[ENG] Bite Sisters E1 is out! I think I'll continue if there's source.

Is this a web drama? These days it really is so hard to keep up...so many. Tonight Choi Siwon's & Lee Sun Bin's Work Later Drink Now airs too. I don't know who the subber is. It is a Tving show as well.

This looks cute...is it like friends with benefit? 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

On 10/21/2021 at 8:17 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Muji also selling this CD player. But I found with the price, it's not worth it. No bluetooth function also. 

The price is horrendous considering all the missing functions, it also does not look as stylish as the one KJ has in the drama. 

Bluetooth would be great to have. Sigh. 

• Like 4

Ooo @Tofu that was a nice walk down memory lane. From time to time I definitely had the white rabbit, haw flakes, sachima, mooncakes ( though I like the jelly ones now!)  I love buying japanese / korean snacks for my kiddo ( and me!) 

This is his recent fave. 

Spoiler

f26547a31f925fe46038d8ad3f0d6dab.jpg

I love strawberry pocky 

Spoiler

SGPS%20DV10.jpg

At one time I was super addicted to this. 

Spoiler

cede1ac3e1b6294ed217241edc8db500.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@Tofu Hahaha are you walking down memory lane? Not always eating them but I definitely am acquainted with the white rabbit, haw flakes and Wang Wang crackers.

My childhood confectionaries that are still found in the market would be these two:

Spoiler

Marukawa bubblegum

MarukawaAssortedChewingGum432g@p23043.jpg

Kabaya Juicy Candies

008.JPG

LOL, I only know their names now (never bothered to remember before and just recognise the packaging).

Those that I can no longer find but had always liked when young is this corn flavoured snacks (cylinrical shape). I don't even know what the brand name is. Another one is this chocolate popsicle that only home country had (it was like 20c back then and not sweet at all is what I love).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 10/23/2021 at 8:51 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Shipping them RL ? ahahah . This would really be forbidden ship 

I'd hit her to come back to reality first before it's happening :pandabonk: 

But if she's shipping their brother and sister relationship, then I'll join her maybe xD Mi Do and Kyung Ho relationship outside behind the scenes are very lovely to see. He really cares for her and keep showing cute sides of him and she found him cute with his aegyos. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 hours ago, LaLa said:

I'd hit her to come back to reality first before it's happening :pandabonk: 

But if she's shipping their brother and sister relationship, then I'll join her maybe xD Mi Do and Kyung Ho relationship outside behind the scenes are very lovely to see. He really cares for her and keep showing cute sides of him and she found him cute with his aegyos. 

Do you think @SilverMoonTea is shipping them as brother & sister? :brb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hello @mirmz. Glad to see you're back. How was your summer break? Are you back to school physically? 

summer break was good. i started school in late august, i've just been busy with a lot of stuff. i was so happy when they announced it would be physical rather than online school. i'm going to try to be more active her but no promises, i think i'll check in every 2 weeks or so. also i love the new lil badge i got! idk who awarded me with it but thank you. :)

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

On 10/24/2021 at 1:22 AM, LaLa said:

Heck, I'm tempted to ship JMD and JKH in RL, though I think that they are already in relationships with other people? However, neither of them are married yet, and things change after all. I don't want them to break any existing relationships, yet, they are very cute together, both on screen and off.

Oops! I'm so off. I didn't realize that JMD was married in RL. Okay, I now ship them as brother and sister instead of as anything more. So, no one try to kill me or anything.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@abs-oluteMNowadays all dramas come with affair theme lols. But no, I don't feel like to embark on any new affair 😆

@stroppyseHaha yeah Mido is legit married and KH on long time relationship. Since I'll be condemned by society, so I should shipping them as bro sis in public, hahaha... That 'Shallow' song should be a duet of them. It will be even nicer than Bradley Cooper x Lady Gaga's version. 

@mirmzWelcome back, miss you. I haven't updated cat memes for ages hahaha...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif