Havenites Dabang

51 minutes ago, bairama said:

have the old one gramaphone/turntable. Father liked antique things for the houseeeee uhmmm seem todays people into Crosley, Victorla etccc (I'm curious too what Korean intoo?)

Have a friend really like his Denon

I think Audio Technica, Yearsplay, Denon are the one available to buy in South East Asian country.

The korean ones idk the brand, but they all minimalistic and often in white colour.

bbohouse-CSLo4pnp-OBt.jpg

It seems pretty romantic and nice, but 1 LP record itself quite expensive, saw 1 and its 42 bucks lols. And LP size so big, so need a lot of space to keep. 

See how pretty, I tempted. But gah, this will ruin my effort to be minimalistic hahahaa....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVugST1hLKp/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/COu7smHibsh/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea Is this your new item to purchase after the projector? :laugh:

Haha no, the LP record size is too big. It will cluttered my room. I have no space to put them. And it's too expensive as hobby 😅

But those LP record special edition all have nice color :psweatduck:

Red:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIiSVvIBNiw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Pink: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-RrperDmMx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Green :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBorHwsBDtf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Black & white transparent : this is so cool! Nightmare before Xmas! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBlpdjKBU2/?utm_medium=copy_link

And am I the only one found seeing those rotating disc so comforting? 😅 

Lee Seo Jin also still collecting this, he bought in Japan on one of MITH episodes. He's 70's guys... so make sense 😂 When I was born, no one owned gramaphone alrd.

Tofu I want to retire early, I should not buy all this nonsense stuff hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 11/28/2021 at 1:27 AM, Tofu said:

I don't know if I can consider it a game. It's more like a wrap of this year's dramas? I'm so bad at explaining. You'll just have to wait until the 1st to find out.

Just saw this! It looks great @Tofu.  I’ve seen some of these games on Twitter and the response from the fans have been great. I’ve even documented CLOY’s #cloytober run this year on the Binjin thread. And there is another CLOY December thing just started as well.

@abs-oluteM I think it may help to retweet with many many drama tags to reach more people and to add a hashtag for tracking.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Chocolate I would recommend that you play the oppa one with us in the oppa tracker thread, but you only have one oppa. :lmao2:

Officially , our dear Choco says she has one...but ermmm maybe unofficially she is hiding some oppas in the cupboard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

How do you guys even remember which is the first drama you completed in 2021? :pandasadspoon:

Run On, The Uncanny Counter, Mr. Queen and True Beauty were the 4 that aired from 2020 through to 2021 so I think it's one of them...

Does it mean first 2021 drama I completed in 2021 or first drama completed in 2021?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

How do you guys even remember which is the first drama you completed in 2021? :pandasadspoon:

Run On, The Uncanny Counter, Mr. Queen and True Beauty were the 4 that aired from 2020 through to 2021 so I think it's one of them...

Does it mean first 2021 drama I completed in 2021 or first drama completed in 2021?

I didn't count Run On  and The Uncanny Counter. I figured  we watched most of it in 2020. For me I chose She Would Never Know. 

@Tofu I wished I had watched Please Don't Date Me while it was airing. The drama is very nice. The way the romance developed and all the cute side stories & characters (except her annoying ex) were fun too. I am already up to eps 7. He and FL have the best chemie so far from all the pairings I have seen him with. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The first drama you completed in 2021. It doesn't have to be a 2021 drama. My first completed drama this year was Hua Jai Sila, the crazy Thai lakorn I loved. :lmao2:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

He and FL have the best chemie so far from all the pairings I have seen him with. 

Absolutely agreed! Their BTS are so fun and cute to watch. He even used her to exercise before his photoshoot for the calendar. :laugh:

Besides Song Ha Yoon, I like his off screen chemistry with Bokja Club and Good Casting too. I don't know if it's because they are all older so he feels more comfortable around them? 

Ra Mi Ran danced to his unit group's song. LOL!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Besides Song Ha Yoon, I like his off screen chemistry with Bokja Club and Good Casting too. I don't know if it's because they are all older so he feels more comfortable around them? 

I believe so. And older actresses are also less guarded , easier to open up. I didn't realised Song Ha Yoon was 10 years older. I think she's got that young look cause she's petite. And Jun does seem older than his age. With that kind of BTS videos, surely there would be shippers. LOL

But he does pair well with older actresses - even in Good Casting , I preferred his love line compared to Sang Yeob's 

• Like 3

@Chocolate What in the world is this weird movie and an octopus man...? This reminds me of Human Centipedes. Have you seen this disgusting movie? I've only read the plot on Wikipedia and never ever want to see such sick movies.

I finished reading the plot for Possession and I don't understand the storyline at all 😅😅😅

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle I don't know 😂 I was attracted by that scene 😂 Anyway, I think the write-up on wiki is more interesting than the movie which I just scrolled through. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possession_(1981_film)

Never heard of Human Centipedes, but don't think I want to try, with that kind of title hahaha.

You should at least read up on Human Centipedes... it's terrible but I'm amazed at how sick human minds can think of such a scenario/story!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

@mademoiselle I've read it and the detailed description of how the surgery was done and the result is very gross!!!!!

<The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is a 2009 Dutch body horror film written, directed and co-produced by Tom Six. The film tells the story of a deranged German surgeon who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede".>

But there's a photo on wiki, and it looks much "better" than my imagination 😂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_(First_Sequence)

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle I've read it and the detailed description of how the surgery was done and the result is very gross!!!!!

<The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is a 2009 Dutch body horror film written, directed and co-produced by Tom Six. The film tells the story of a deranged German surgeon who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede".>

But there's a photo on wiki, and it doesn't look as which looks much "better" than my imagination 😂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_(First_Sequence)

Hahahahaha yeah that picture looks OK but it's far away. My imagination got worse when the situation got worse where one eats and one poop...

Did you read up on the sequels? Again I'm just :shocked2: there's even sequels. Gross for all of them. Do you think the writer is sick in the head himself? I could never imagine up something as gross as this!

Yoo hoo @bairama Ray and Armand are back! Armand looked like he just woke up~

LOL, I love the description... it's perfect to describe me and you on chilli. For you, it's "tickle" and for me, it's "stabbed" :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle Yes, I glanced through. You're right, something must be wrong to even have the idea, and someone willing to produce it, and someone willing to watch it! This is much worse than my tentacles man 😂

:lmao2: Yep. I haven't come across any new gross films that could trump this crazy one. From 3 human centipedes to a whole prison of it. LOL.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 11/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, mademoiselle said:

BTW... this year which station are we going to camp at for Drama Awards show? xD I think this year for me will likely be KBS because got more Oppa there:

1. Kim Min Jae (Dali & Gamjatang)

2. Rowoon (Affection)

3. Lee Do Hyun (Youth of May)

4. Kim Young Kwang (Hello! Me)

... and KBS tends to award many OTP couples too so very likely the first 3 Oppa will win couple award with their respective on-screen co-stars.

SBS might have:

1. Racket Boys babies + Oppa Tang Jun Sang.

2. Lee Je Hoon (Deluxe Taxi) - not a big lure for me...

3. Ahn Hyo Seop (Red Sky)

Let me know in which thread you will talk about it... Remember we had fun for Baeksang Awards 7 months ago :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, ssteph said:

Let me know in which thread you will talk about it... Remember we had fun for Baeksang Awards 7 months ago :laugh:

Let's use the K-Ent Grapevine thread. We can camp there. I look forward to these shows sometimes especially if my faves are going to be on it. 

@Tofu Our current obsession...ahahaha

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yoo hoo @bairama Ray and Armand are back! Armand looked like he just woke up~

I avoided to open this last night I don't want to crave!! HAHAHA

and here we are in the morning, HELLO MY 'RAY' OF SUNSHINE :wow: LOL

Armand cut his hair yeah looked like he just woke up 😂😂 still like him a lot

and interesting these boys be like mindblew by that style of toast AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH reveals how their usual is so bland

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

it's perfect to describe me and you on chilli. For you, it's "tickle" and for me, it's "stabbed"

their comments are always make our day, witty 😂😂😂🤣

now the Korean Englishman in full stepping the gas into business man mode, smartieee :lenny:\

kimchi cheese toast comment: "call it The Armand it will sell instantly" :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o