Havenites Dabang

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Wedding album photos don't count leh. The shoot could be done waaaay earlier. I'd think it's more important to have to fit into the dresses made for the wedding than the photoshoot (coz usually they would have different sizes for you to choose).

Haha, I think theirs were taken Feb/early Mar. She posted for Valentino on Mar 5, and the event was on Mar 6. So the shoot couldn't have been too far back. This was one of the dresses.

Spoiler

nZ6B28W.png

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1
0004766226_001_20220703213701037.jpg?type=w430

Broker wins top prize at Munich International Film Festival
By Song Seung-hyun

20220703000280-0.jpg
A screen from “Broker” (CJ ENM)

“Broker,” the first Korean-language film project by Japanese auteur Hirokazu Kore-eda, on Sunday won the top award at the 39th.

According to the festival organizer, the ARRI award, established in 2008, is given to the filmmakers of the best international film in the CineMasters competition section.

An independent three-member jury decides who shall receive the award, worth 50,000 euros ($52,000).

Kore-eda’s “Broker” centers on relationships formed through “baby boxes” installed at churches or institutions in Korea where desperate parents can leave their newborns anonymously.

The film begins with So-young (played by Lee Ji-eun) leaving her baby in front of a baby box at a church. Sang-hyun (played by Song Kang-ho) and Dong-soo (played by Gang Dong-won) secretly steal the baby to sell him to a family who cannot adopt legally. So-young, who returns to the church the next day, finds out that Sang-hyun and Dong-soo have taken her baby. So-young and the two men then go on to search for the right parents for the baby. Meanwhile, a cop, Soo-jin (played by Bae Doo-na), follows the two men.

'tap'

source:

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220703000232&np=1&mp=1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/movie/article/008/0004766226

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Lee Min-ho, 'The King' abs + sculptural visual "This summer's diving master"

By Lee Hyun-joo

0004986557_001_20220704161201048.jpg?type=w430
Lee Min-ho is practicing diving. PhotoㅣMinho Lee SNS

Actor Lee Min-ho showed off his swimsuit body while filming the drama 'Ask the Stars'.

On his 4th day, Lee Min-ho posted two selfie photos on his Instagram with the caption, “Exhausted.”

In the published photos, Lee Min-ho is clearly wet after diving practice and looks exhausted. In particular, Lee Min-ho's perfect appearance and strong abs are admiring.

On the same day, Lee Min-ho also posted a video and photos of him practicing diving with the caption, "I have mastered diving this summer." As if he was in the midst of filming for a drama, he even shared a successful dive by spinning one wheel on the diving table.

Lee Min-ho and actor Gong Hyo-jin will work together in the drama 'Ask the Stars', which is scheduled to air next year. It is a full-fledged romantic comedy genre that goes back and forth between the space station and Earth.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

‘The Killer’ Jang Hyuk X Bruce Khan, action showdown beyond imagination

Reporter Sohee Jung

Actors Jang Hyuk and Bruce Khan attend the press preview of the movie 'The Killer: A Child Who Can Die' (Director Jae-Hoon Choi) held at CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall in Seoul on the afternoon of the 4th and have photo time.

In 'The Killer: A Child Who Can Die', the legendary killer Ui-Gang (Jang Hyuk), who was living a peaceful life after retirement, accidentally assumes the role of protector of high school girl Yoon-Ji (Lee Seo-Young). Actors Jang Hyuk, Bruce Khan, and Lee Seo-Young appear in the story. It opens on the 13th.

def86cfca90ca1.jpgActors Jang Hyuk and Bruce Khan have photo time at the press preview for the movie 'The Killer: A Child Who Can Die' (Director Jae-Hoon Choi) held at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Seoul on the afternoon of the 4th. 

source :

https://www.inews24.com/view/1497022

• Like 2

Lee Jung-jae, Jung Woo-sung reunite after 23 years for Lee's directorial debut, 'Hunt'

Actor-director Lee Jung-jae, left, and Jung Woo-sung attend a press conference for the film, 'Hunt,' at the Megabox Seongsu theater in Seoul, Tuesday. Yonhap
Actor-director Lee Jung-jae, left, and Jung Woo-sung attend a press conference for the film, "Hunt," at the Megabox Seongsu theater in Seoul, Tuesday. Yonhap

By Kwak Yeon-soo

Actor Lee Jung-jae, who is making his feature directorial debut with espionage action film "Hunt," said the hardest part for him was casting his longtime friend, Jung Woo-sung, in a starring role. The two actors reunited for the film 23 years after appearing together in 1999's "City of the Rising Sun."

"I've been showing him the script since the early stages of development, but he rejected it four times. I rewrote a considerable amount of material over the course of four years and was finally able to cast him for the film," he said during a press conference for the film at the Megabox Seongsu cinema in Seoul, Tuesday.

Actor-director Lee Jung-jae, left, and Jung Woo-sung attend a press conference for the film, 'Hunt,' at the Megabox Seongsu theater in Seoul, Tuesday. Yonhap
A scene from the film, "Hunt" / Courtesy of Megabox Plus M

'tap on the link'

source:

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/07/689_332206.html

• Party! 2

On 7/6/2022 at 4:15 PM, Chocolate said:

Anyone watched Misty? Ji Jin Hee quite the man in this 😂 But it's a sad story of a man who falls in love with the wrong woman. I've just done 3 eps.

I fell for Ji Jin Hee in Misty 😆😆😆 but don't ask me for spoiler. It'll take away the fun. My fave scene is in episode 3 if I'm not mistaken. Actress Kim Nam Joo was so badass when she schooled Jin Ki Joo! 😍

Did you finish DUEL? 😓

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 7/6/2022 at 1:15 PM, Chocolate said:

Anyone watched Misty? Ji Jin Hee quite the man in this 😂 But it's a sad story of a man who falls in love with the wrong woman. I've just done 3 eps.

I watched and I enjoyed it... 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Cha Eun Woo, the behind the scenes cut is perfect. his visual dazzling picture released.

Kim Ji Young.

Behind-the-scenes cuts of group Astro member and actor Cha Eun-woo's pictorial were released.

On the 14th, Fantagio's agency Fantagio released a behind-the-scenes cut of Cha Eun-woo, who performed exceptionally well at a pictorial shooting site for a beauty brand through the official SNS on the 14th.

d67997c3afda87.jpgGroup Astro member and actor Cha Eun-woo revealed behind the scenes of the pictorial. [Photo = Fantasy]

In the published photos, Cha Eun-woo exuded a variety of charms with various styling. While smiling while revealing a sharp jawline, he captured the attention by exuding an unusual aura with his intense charismatic eyes.

In addition, Cha Eun-woo naturally digested poses that fit the costume and concept, and used 100% of props, such as biting flowers to his mouth, and complete a behind-the-scenes cut that was as good as the A-cut.

From a dandy style to a sexy and dreamy style, Cha Eun-woo created a perfect cut from any angle. In particular, Cha Eun-woo warm visual and professional side harmonized to make fans hearts flutter even more.

On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo will hold a personal fan meeting tour '2022 Just One 10 Minute "Starry Caravan'' (2022 Just One Ten Minute 'Starry Caravan') in each region in Asia, starting with the Indonesian performance on the 23rd.

source:

https://www.joynews24.com/view/1500592

• Like 2

Super Junior, successful 'Super Show 9' for the first time in 3 years "The blue wave is overflowing"

Reporter Jung Ji Won.

Super Junior promised a never-ending journey from the ninth 'SUPER SHOW' to the 'K-POP Legend' stage.

SUPER JUNIOR's 'SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR - SUPER SHOW 9: ROAD' was held for three days from the 15th to the 17th at the Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Seoul for the first time in 3 years, successfully wrapped up Seoul concert.

acb01bf9066ccf.jpgSuper Junior's 'Super Show 9' scene photo [Photo=Label SJ]

click on the link below.

source:

https://www.joynews24.com/view/1501389

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

How is everyone doing with the heat wave? I think it's been the talk more for those who lives in Europe than anywhere else. It's really hot where I am (37-38°C) but I don't think I have the right to complain. Some of you live in climates that are much hotter than where I'm at. My favorite summer temp is 26°C with no humidity. :laugh:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

TRENDING: Winners Of The 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards.

Hilda Moore.

1st-Blue-Dragon-Series-Awards-1024x597.w

The 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards were held today, and here is who won an award tonight.

Sports Chosun, which also presents one of the biggest awards shows in South Korea, the Blue Dragon Film Awards, introduced Korea’s first award ceremony dedicated to streaming platforms (such as Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+, etc). 

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA and Jun Hyun Moo are hosting the event and its being attended by some of the biggest names in the industry.

Here are the winners of The 1st Blue Dragon Series Awards:

Best New Entertainers: EXO Kai (“New World”) and Joo Hyun Young (“SNL Korea”).

Best New Actor: Jung Ho Yeon (Squid Game) and Koo Kyo Hwan (DP).

Best Supporting Actors: Lee Hak Joo – Wavve’s ‘Going To Blue House Like This,’ and Kim Shin Rock – Netflix ‘Hellbound’.

TirTir Popularity Award: Jung Hae In. Han Hyo Joo. Kang Daniel. Lee Yong Jin. Park Jae Chan. Park Seo Ham. (unable to attend due to military duty).

Best Entertainers: Kang Ho Dong and Celeb Five [Song Eun Yi, Ahn Young Mi, Shin Bong Sun, and Kim Shin Young].

Best Actor and Best Actress: Lee Jung Jae (“Squid Game”) and Kim Go Eun (“Yumi’s Cells”).

Best Variety Program: TVING ‘Ex-Change’.

Best Drama Series: Netflix ‘D.P’.

Congratulations to the winners!

download.jpg

source:

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2022/07/winners-of-the-1st-blue-dragon-series-awards/

https://www.fnnews.com/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 2:15 PM, Chocolate said:

Me ....ahaha see I like these crazy melodramas. It was pretty good overall - though I would have liked certain things to be different. I do tend to watch a lot of Ji Jin Hee dramas. When you finished tell me what you think...

Did anyone follow the Blue Dragon Awards live or something?  Glad DP won! 

Thanks for the list of winners @twink_twink_

• Awesome 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me ....ahaha see I like these crazy melodramas. It was pretty good overall - though I would have liked certain things to be different. I do tend to watch a lot of Ji Jin Hee dramas. When you finished tell me what you think...

Did anyone follow the Blue Dragon Awards live or something?  Glad DP won! 

Thanks for the list of winners @twink_twink_

tumblr-a6e35f06b7ce0e28d908c93bb4881661-

hai @abs-oluteM . , :true: Netflix's original series, D.P. won. chingu, you are welcome.  :Party01:

• Heart Eyes 1

All of Us Are Dead, director returns with Daily Dose of Sunshine starring Park Bo Young, Yeon Woo Jin and more.

Krish Kim.

still-01-1-1024x683.jpg

All of Us Are Dead director Lee Jae Gyu is coming back to Netflix again with the new series Daily Dose of Sunshine.

Daily Dose of Sunshine centers around rookie nurse Da Eun, telling various episodes happening in a psychiatric ward. It comes from the All of Us Are Dead and Beethoven Virus director Lee Jae Gyu. Based on the real experiences of a real nurse, this upcoming show is a drama adaptation of the popular webtoon.

On the 21st, Netflix announced the finalized cast for Daily Dose of Sunshine. First, Park Bo Young  plays Jung Da Eun, who transfers internal medicine to mental health medicine. Though she is clumsy and finds everything difficult, she grows as a nurse, treating patients with sincerity. Additionally, Yeon Woo Jin is stepping into the role of Dong Go Yoon, a whimsical proctological surgeon. After meeting innocent Do Eun, he finds himself smiling when he’s with her.

Joining them in the cast are Jang Don Yoon and Lee Jung Eun. Jang Dong Yoon takes on the role of Song Yoo Chan. He’s Da Eun’s best friend who always bickers with her, but deep down, he has pain no one knows about. Lee Jung Eun plays Song Hyo Shin, the chief nurse who protects the nurses.

source:

https://zapzee.net/2022/07/21/all-of-us-are-dead-director-returns-with-daily-dose-of-sunshine-starring-park-bo-young-yeon-woo-jin-and-more/

Edited by twink_twink_

Fake-Love-Bts-GIF-Fake-Love-Bts-Dance-Di

The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation releases singer brand value rankings for July.

By Susan Han.

1658537056-20220722-brand.jpg

The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has released brand value rankings of Korean singers for the month of July, based on big data analysis.

From June 23 through July 23, the Institute analyzed big data of currently promoting Korean singers in areas including consumer participation, media activity, communication, community activity, etc.  

First, trot hero Lim Young Woong took up the top spot with a total of 8,234,949 brand points for the month of July. PSY followed behind in 2nd place with 6,157,452 points, while Aespa earned 3rd place this month with 5,671,538 points. BTS ranked 4th place this month with 5,332,916 points.

Here are the top 30 Korean singers in terms of brand value for the month of July, in order: Lim Young Woong, Psy, Aespa, BTS, Lee Chan Won, BLACKPINK, IU, Kim Ho Joong, Seventeen, IVE, Kim Hee Jae , Jung Dong Won, Fromis_9, Kang Daniel, LE SSERAFIM, Young Tak, TWICE, (G)I-DLE, Song Ga In, Lee Young Ji, Oh My Girl, Jang Min Ho, Sunmi, Lim Chang Jung, Joy, Taeyeon , Lee Seung Gi, Noel, Park Chang Geun, and Jessi.

Spoiler

1658537170-1.png

1658537170-2.png

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/07/the-korea-institute-of-corporate-reputation-releases-singer-brand-value-rankings-for-july

tumblr-cca6963230a3bd5ce4a70f7a2b70891a-

2PM's Chansung, became a father. his wife who is eight years older than him recently gave birth to a daughter. 

Reporter Jang Jin Ri.

0000372959-001-20220726073101963.jpg

Hwang Chan Seong ⓒ Reporter Kwak Hye Mi

'tap'

source:

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=539095

Edited by twink_twink_

:Party01: Lee Jung Jae, the award-winning star of Netflix's Squid Game with his directorial debut film Hunt.

yna1065624913762658-721.jpg

yna1065624913762658-800.jpg

yna1065624913762658-507.jpg

Hunt [Photo provided by Megabox JoongAng Plus M. Prohibition of resale and DB]

Spoiler

yna1065624913762658-747.jpg

Spoiler

hunt.jpg

'click on the link'

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=179572212081968

*waving hands* hai @abs-oluteM . . :yayaya:chingu, it's her story. Attorney Woo. the series has gained more popularity. 

optimize.jpg
Clothes shown in the Korean legal drama "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" are being sold on Chinese online shopping platform Taobao. The images from the show were used illegally with most of the goods on it believed to be counterfeits. Captured from Taobao

'tap'

source:

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/07/398_333465.html

Edited by twink_twink_