Havenites Dabang

tumblr-5a51ea872433eab9607ad40fb3f8e95c-

Content Writing iMBC Reporter Yoo Jung Min

82722a3c-ff39-48c8-99e2-91478ae7f392.jpg

Photo courtesy of SM Entertainment

SHINee's Minho will unveil the new song 'Chase' stage for the first time at a solo fan meeting.

Minho will release the sound source of his first solo album 'CHASE' through various music sites on December 6 at 6:00 pm, and will hold a solo fan meeting '2022 BEST CHOI's MINHO - LUCKY CHOI's' (2022 Best Choice Minho - Lucky Choice) is scheduled to showcase the stage of the title song 'Let Me Go,' it's hip-hop R&B-based song with a sophisticated mood. The lyrics describe a person chasing someone who is getting farther away from a dream but eventually waking up without being able to reach them. It is composed of simple and linear movements expressed and is expected to catch the eye.

In addition, at this fan meeting, SHINee members Onew and Key will appear as special MCs for the performances on the 7th and 8th, respectively, congratulating and cheering for the release of Minho's first solo album.

In addition, the performance on the 8th will be broadcast live online simultaneously through the global platform Beyond LIVE, and tickets for the online performance can currently be purchased at Beyond LIVE and SMTOWN & STORE.

Also, today (5th) at 0:00, a mood sampler video was released through various social media accounts of SHINee to meet the concept of this album in advance, raising expectations.

Meanwhile, Minho's first solo album 'CHASE' will be released on December, 12.

http://enews.imbc.com/ThemeIdol

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

dbaad9b40080f3e534286a47fc522136.gif

YTN

SHINee's Minho Tops iTunes Charts in 39 Countries with "Chase"

202212071647446305-d-20221207164912839.j

[Photo = SM Entertainment]

SHINee's Minho swept the global chart at the same time as his solo debut, proving his strong power.

Minho's first solo album "CHASE" (Chase), released on December 6, topped the iTunes top album chart in 39 regions around the world.

In addition, the album topped the Worldwide iTunes album chart, and also topped the daily album ranking on the Japanese local music platform Recochoku chart, confirming the local interest in Minho once again.

The album contains a total of six songs with various charms, including the stylish mood's title song "Chase," "Runaway," "Prove It," "Waterfall," "Choice," and "Heartbreak," which are well received.

Meanwhile, Minho will hold a solo fan meeting "2022 Best Choice Minho - Lucky Choice" at Kyunghee University Peace Hall in Seoul for two days from today (7th).

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

daily sports

Content Writing Reporter Park Rosa

16a1143e-f59b-4585-994c-46498004f80e.jpg

Photo = Courtesy of TOPSPOT PICTURES

Group BIGBANG's T.O.P will be the first civilian to travel to the moon in 2023.

According to TOP on the 9th, TOP will participate in the lunar tourism project 'Dear Moon' of SpaceX, an American space exploration company founded by Elon Musk in 2023. The project aims for the first civilian flight to the moon, with eight crew members including T.O.P.

T.O.P said, “It is such an honor to be selected as a crew member for the Dear Moon Project. I am looking forward to personal growth through this project, and I want to feel new stimulation and enlightenment.”

“I am not afraid of going to the moon at all. I feel great pride and responsibility to represent my country by going to the moon for the first time in Korea. I hope that the 'Dear Moon' project will inspire the world and give hope to many people. I want to make people who have a dream feel that anything is possible.”

The 'Dear Moon' project is part of an art project planned by Yusaku Maezawa, a famous Japanese entrepreneur, and is a schedule of flying around the moon on a spaceship developed by SpaceX for about 7 days.

In addition to TOP, this 'Dear Moon' project includes DJ and producer Steve Aoki, who is known for his collaboration with BTS in Korea, photographers Ryanon Adam and Karim Illya, choreographer Yemi AD, musician and YouTuber Tim Dodd, and documentary producer Brendan. Artists from various countries and fields were selected, including Hall, actor Dev Josh, snowboarder Caitlyn Farrington, and dancer Miyu, a prospective crew member.

'source'

https://isplus.com/section/entertainment

Posted by ean1994  AKP Staff

1670620979-danielhenney.jpg

Daniel Henney is a Korean American actor and model who has become a well-known name in both the United States and South Korea. He is best known for his roles in Hollywood films, American TV series, and his appearances in Korean dramas. While it's been a while since Daniel Henney has been seen on the Korean entertainment scene, with the recent release of 'Confidential Assignment 2: International,' and his guest appearance on 'Behind Every Star,' Daniel Henney is back in the Korean limelight. In case you don't know who Daniel Henney is, here are ten facts about who he is.

1.Daniel Henney began his acting career with his debut in 'My Lovely Sam Soon,' where his co-star was fellow hunk Hyun Bin. It's amazing that they were able to reunite so many years later in a film together!

2.Daniel Henney is the voice behind Tadashi Hamada, the older brother to Hiro from the animated film "Big Hero 6."

Spoiler

3.Daniel Henney is an avid dog lover, having named his beloved pup Mango, who sadly passed away.

4.Daniel Henney also landed a major role in Hollywood through the hit series "Criminal Minds."

Spoiler

5.He also made appearances in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" back in 2009.

Spoiler

6.Before making his acting debut in films and dramas, Daniel Henney had a successful career as a model, traveling to countries such as France, Italy, and Hong Kong.

Spoiler

7.He made a major impact in Korea as he was the first foreigner to win the category of Best New Actor.

8.The actor is renowned for his generous spirit, so much so that he has been inducted into the Community Chest of Korea's Honor Society, an esteemed status reserved for those who have made substantial donations to charity.

Spoiler

9.Daniel Henney also plays a role in "The Wheel of Time" television series.

10.When he first made his debut in 'My Lovely Sam Soon,' even though he is half Korean, he had limited knowledge of the Korean language, yet he still managed to deliver his lines in Korean with great effort.

source:

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1601328994548297730

Edited by twink_twink_

Hwang-Jae-Gyun-Jiyeon-6.jpg

Written by Janie Reign  AKP Staff

IU sings 'Blueming' at T-ara Jiyeon's wedding upon her request and delivers sweet congratulatory words

IU has presented T-ara's Jiyeon with a live performance of "Blueming" on her wedding day.

It appears that Jiyeon has requested the song specifically from IU, her long-lasting friend who decided to sing at the wedding. Before singing, IU congratulated Jiyeon and the groom Hwang Jae Gyun with the following words:

"Jiyeon said she didn't want to cry on this day too much, so she wanted me to sing a happy song. The bride told me to sing this as if I were dancing on my feet, so I will try my best to get hyped up even though the behavior may not be entirely suitable for this occasion. You two look so good together. My friend doesn't like to cry that much, especially after inviting a lot of people with gratitude for such a beautiful wedding. So, I hope my 'brother-in-law' [the groom] can make her smile from now on. Be happy, Jiyeon."

In other news, BTS's Jin also attended the wedding, as seen in video clips taken from the ceremony.

source:

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1601693977043820545

Congratulations to the beautiful newly-wed 

super-junior.gif

Content Writing Reporter Jeon Hwa Aoi Star News

optimize.jpg

Disney Plus chose Super Junior as the first K-pop star documentary in 2023.

On the 12th, Disney Plus announced that 'Super Junior: The Last Man Standing', which recorded the history of Super Junior, will be released on January 18, 2023. 

“Super Junior: The Last Man Standing”, is one of the many projects that is being created across the Asia-Pacific market that is being created for local audiences and for a global audience.

The released poster shows the old-fashioned atmosphere of Super Junior members and 'They were at the beginning of K-POP.' This new Disney+ original series will focus on the K-pop boy group “Super Junior”, who has been dubbed by the media as the “King of Hallyu Wave”. The band is the best-selling K-pop artist for four years in a row and has won numerous awards since the band was created in 2005.

The series was described by Disney as a “one-of-a-kind exploration of SUPER JUNIOR and its members, offering new insights into the modern K-pop industry”.

Super Junior is a group under SM Entertainment consisting of Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Choi Si Won, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. 'U', 'Sorry Sorry', 'Miinah', 'Mr. Through hit songs such as 'Simple', he has established himself as a top idol. Super Junior's exclusive brand world tour 'Super Show' started in 2008 and has been performed more than 150 times in more than 30 cities around the world, meeting more than 2 million cumulative audiences and continuing a new record. Super Junior, who always emphasizes 'SJ-like things', is active in various fields such as various entertainment programs, acting, musicals, and radio as well as steady music activities such as groups, units, and solo albums, and is still maintaining the top.

Fiz-CUq-XVUAExe-Ex-1024x683.jpg

https://m.starnewskorea.com/localization/list.html?lang=en&dt=

Entire-Vast-Galapagostortoise-size-restr

Korea joongAng Daily
newyork-logo.png

Written by Reporter Lim Jeong Won

Trot singer Lim Young Woong to perform in Los Angeles next February

Lim Young-woong [SCREEN CAPTURE]

Lim Young Woong will hold a concert at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on Feb. 11 and 12 next year, his agency announced Monday.

Lim became the first trot singer to hold a national tour at the Gocheok Sky Dome and the Olympic Park Gymnastic Studios over the weekend, and the February concerts will be his first time performing overseas.

Lim has already been breaking records as the first trot singer to regularly top music charts, with his first full-length album released in May this year selling over one million copies in the first week of release — a record for a trot singer. 

“I am going to meet my fans in Los Angeles,” Lim had previously hinted at during a concert. “I’m coming back as an LA boy.” Lim’s recent EP was a song called “London Boy.”

tumblr-034348133cf62b16acfb3a7dfddb47d3-

On December 12th, SHINee's Minho released the highly-anticipated music video for the song "Chase," which is the title track from his debut solo album of the same title.

Minho's album "Chase" was released on December 6, 2022.

super-junior-super-junior-happy.gif

On December 15th, Super Junior released the second part of their 11th full-length album "The Road : Celebration," together with the music video for the title track "Celebrate.

Herald POP

By Reporter Park Seo Hyun

202212161510575007103-20221216183402-01-

SHINee's Jonghyun passed away five years ago.

On December 18, 2017, the late Jonghyun passed away due to depression. He was 27.

The star, better known as Jonghyun, was found unconscious at his home in Seoul on Monday evening in an apparent suicide, South Korean media reported.

Jonghyun, full name Kim Jong Hyun, was one of the five members of SHINee, who have had a string of number one hits in their home country. They received a lot of love with numerous hit songs such as 'You are so pretty', 'You are like oxygen', 'Juliet', 'Ring Ding Dong', 'Lucifer', 'Sherlock', 'Everybody', and 'View'.

SHINee were formed in 2008 by the South Korean company SM Entertainment, and belong to the genre known as K-pop – a highly visual form of Korean pop that incorporates elements of western music. They went on to achieve great success in their home country, selling hundreds of thousands of albums and singles.

In 2011, they broke the Japanese market and went on to become one of the most successful South Korean acts in the country: the Japanese-language version of their single Replay sold more than 100,000 copies there.

Jonghyun best known as the lead singer of popular South Korean pop group SHINee. His family and members, as well as his SM Entertainment family and fellow seniors and juniors, fell into great sadness at the sudden news. As much as he was an idol loved by fans all over the world, the steps of commemoration continued.

Also, after releasing a solo album in 2015, he is active not only in group activities, but also as a lyricist and composer. He also made songs for artists such as  IU's 'Melancholy Clock', Son Dam Bi's 'Red Candle' and Lee Hi's 'Sigh'.

gettyimages-499563972.jpg

jonghyun-jpg-187064354.jpg

https://twitter.com/SHINee

Jonghyun, he will always be remembered for his shining and beautiful soul. May he rest in peace. 💐

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Sad 1

tumblr-ae318b9074f38d4117fadf26474d2eeb-

Content Writing Dispatch Reporter Min Ji Gu

fbe7e5aa-8dfa-44a0-9f6c-8c9887987c95.png

<Photo courtesy of SNL>

Actor Park Hae Soo will appear on the Coupang Play comedy show 'SNL Korea Season 3' ('SNL 3' hereafter).

On the 19th, the production team of 'SNL 3' said, "Park Hae Soo has confirmed his appearance as the 6th host of SNL this season. He will show off his eye-catching comedy acting and unique sense of entertainment."

"I am very excited to appear on SNL Korea which is a show that I regularly watch," said Park in a statement. "I will diligently prepare so that I can show the public more new sides of me. Please look forward to my episode."

Park is best known for his roles in Netflix's “Squid Game," “Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area” (2022) and most recently, "Suriname." The actor was also in the Netflix film “Yaksha: Ruthless Operations” ( 2022). Earlier this year, Park received his first Emmy nomination for supporting actor in a television series for "Squid Game." He is set to appear in a movie titled "Phantom" set for local theater premiere on Jan. 15. 

On the other hand, 'SNL 3' hosts with anti-war charms are active every week. Recently, Zico and Jang Yoon Joo appeared. You can meet through Coupang Play at 8:00 pm on Saturdays.

source:

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/category/exclusive

Edited by twink_twink_

Scrawny-Piercing-Armyworm-max-1mb.gif

tumblr-7e30d18518fc18173c05ab486333ce8b-

Posted by Germaine Jay AKP Staff

JTBC's 'Peak Time' feat. Lee Seung Gi, Kyuhyun, Tiffany, Jay Park, Kikwang, Song Min Ho & more reveals official teaser video.

JTBC's 'Peak Time' has revealed a teaser video for the upcoming idol survival show.

As previously reported, Lee Seung Gi is acting as a host, while Super Junior's Kyuhyun, Girls' Generation's Tiffany, Jay Park, Highlight's Kikwang,

INFINITE's Sunggyu, WINNER's Song Min Ho, Shim Jaewon and Ryan Jhun are part of the judge panel.

Peak Time' is an idol survival show featuring teams who'll compete for the chance to become the next "worldwide idol group." The contestants are male idols who've already debuted and are currently active or a former member of a disbanded group.

'Peak Time' is set to premiere on February 7 at 10:30PM KST. 

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1605561279951044610

• Like 1

tumblr-mhmullq-Yc71qdn4eqo1-400.gif

Posted by Sophie-Ha AKP Staff

Yoon Eun Hye reveals her bag-making skills in her new Vlog

1671737440-untitled-1-1.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently updated her fans and revealed her bag-making skills.

On December 22, Yoon Eun Hye posted a vlog on her YouTube channel and showed off her winter hobby. In the video, the actress made a mini-bag and a big bag using giant yarn.

1671738013-image.png

After purchasing the giant yarns, the actress went to a cafe and began making the bags. She explained, "I think elderly people make clubs and gather at cafes like this to make things like this."

Shortly after, Yoon Eun Hye shared, "I think it's charming that you can make a bag in 20-30 minutes." She also advised, "I think it would be good if you buy furry yarn."

During this video, Yoon Eun Hye made two bags she decided to give away to her fans.

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1606024343573606400

• Like 2

MISC

Posted by darkrunner

Apink's Official YouTube channel released a video of Eunji's cover of "Underneath the Tree" (Original singer: Kelly Clarkson) as a Christmas gift for fans.

1671973936-fk0t-9vamaexkp9-1.jpg

Eunji sang the song in her "Travelog" concert, which was held on December 11 & 12 in Seoul.

In other recent news, Eunji is also set to hold her "Travelog" concert in Taipei, Taiwan, on January 14, 2023. She also announced her Hong Kong concert, which will be held on February 5, 2023.

Eunji's drama "Work Later, Drink Now 2" is currently being aired on TVING every Friday. The drama showed explosive popularity and set many records in TVING history after just 2 episodes.

source:

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1607048656946872321

Enraged-Majestic-Chupacabra-size-restric

By Yonhap News

BIGBANG's Taeyang signs with YG-affiliated label

optimize.jpg

A photo of Taeyang, a member of K-pop boy group BIGBANG / Courtesy of YG Entertainment.

Taeyang of boy group BIGBANG has signed a management contract with The Black Label headed by K-pop producer Teddy, his former agency said Monday.

"BIGBANG's Taeyang came to work as an artist of The Black Label affiliated with YG Entertainment," YG said in a press release.

Founded by Teddy, who was the main producer of YG, in 2016, The Black Label is now home to Zion. T, Jeon Somi and R.Tee.

optimize-1.jpg

Taeyang, a member of K-pop boy group BIGBANG, second from right, attends a listening session at HYBE's Yongsan building in Seoul, July 14. 

"We're truly happy to announce Taeyang's new start," YG said. "There is no change in his status as YG family and a member of BIGBANG. Since we know many people are waiting for the group's activities, we'll make efforts for this together."

The group debuted as a five-member group in 2006 and has since released a number of hit songs, such as "Lies," "Last Farewell," "Fantastic Baby" and "Bang Bang Bang," standing at the forefront of an Asiawide boom of Korean pop music.

After the departure of member Seungri, the group returned as a quartet with a new single, "Still Life," in April after four years of hiatus mainly caused by members' military enlistments. 

source:

https://twitter.com/koreatimescokr/status/160739091805464986

oh-my-venus.gif

Content Writing Dispatch Reporter Min Ji Gu

b908aef2-a86b-444b-af27-5b94df88ae9e.png

Actor So Ji Sub met Japanese fans after about 3 years.

So Ji Sub held a Japanese fan meeting for the MBC-TV drama 'Doctor Lawyer' on December, 15 in Osaka and on December, 17 in Tokyo. He made meaningful memories with local fans.

So Ji Sub prepared various corners for the audience. He hosted a recent talk, a behind-the-scenes story of 'Doctor Lawyer', and 'So Ji Sub's Ride and Conclusion', which looked over his filmography so far.

It was impressive to see them communicate up close. So Ji Sub went down the stage in the OX corner of the video quiz, Heart of Heart. He heated up his atmosphere by making eye contact with his fans.

52256c51-4e06-45aa-a442-289e9a544933.png

He took Polaroid and mobile phone selfies with fans who answered the quiz. He was friendly the whole time. He made friendly eye contact with his fans and expressed his affection generously.

A special guest also appeared on the day. Actor Lee Seung Woo, who played the role of 'Choi Yo Seop', a fellow in the thoracic surgery department of 'Doctor Lawyer', attended. So Ji Sub introduced himself as "a sensible actor."

Lee Seung Woo said, "I was moved by the way and So Ji Sub came to the set early, he didn't let go of the script. He took care of me so that I could act. It was a big help and I want to get closer."

Spoiler

7e422b3d-a0f1-4c00-a645-bec79afe6b2d.png

So Ji Sub has given an extraordinary love memory to his fan. He prepared a bracelet with his name engraved on it by hand. He impressed fans by presenting them to selected fans.

He said with tears in his eyes, "I was so happy to be able to be with you again. I hope we can meet again in good health and be filled with happiness and luck."

Even after the fan meeting ended, he did not leave his seat. We held a send-off event where we made eye contact with the audience and greeted each other. He reciprocated the warm cheers and love of the fans.

Meanwhile, So Ji Sub is currently reviewing his next project.

Spoiler

5e605dcf-389a-4f4f-9647-6e2d3ab7f211.png

1f310211-ad1a-4ea5-ac8e-28591dd48d04.png

63075fb2-34b8-4178-aa14-21c0680cbffb.png

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/category/exclusive

jyp-jypsexy.gif

Posted by Sophie Ha AKP Staff.

J.Y. Park happily stops his show after he sees his two daughters coming up on stage.

J.Y. Park revealed his children for the first time on social media. J.Y. Park posted a video on his Instagram with the caption, "JYP kids first ever pleasant show stoppage." In the video, he was seen performing at his 'Groove Back' concert when he sees his two daughters on the stage.

1672347866-image.png

1672347870-image.png

He stopped the show and kneeled to welcome his two daughters and gave them a big hug with a smile on his face. He told them, "Dad's going to sing one more song, go to mommy."

As J.Y. Park was set to sing his next song, he took the mic and shared, "How can I get into a sad emotion of breaking up? Do I need to travel back in time to a few years ago?" making his fans laugh.

J.Y.Park married in 2013 and had his first daughter in 2019. A year after, he had his second daughter in 2020.

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1608589006224363520

Edited by twink_twink_