Havenites Dabang

By Yonhap News 

Rebound-p2.jpg

optimize.jpg

Director Jang Hang Jun said he wishes to capitalize on the recent interest in basketball with "Rebound," a film about the endeavors of a high school basketball team as they compete in a series of tournaments with the hope of winning a title.

Japanese anime "The First Slam Dunk" has been experiencing immense popularity here, surpassing 4 million tickets sales in cinemas. It became the highest-grossing Japanese anime ever to be released in Korea.

"This is the first time I showed support for a Japanese movie. I checked the box office data for 'The First Slam Dunk' every morning. 'Rebound' is coming out with perfect timing. It would be nice to continue the basketball boom, which was triggered by 'The First Slam Dunk,'" Jang said during a press conference for "Rebound" in Seoul, Tuesday.

The film, based loosely on the true story of the JungAng High School basketball team in Busan, follows enthusiastic basketball coach Kang Yang-hyun (Ahn Jae-hong) as he tries to rally a struggling team.

As undersized and under-skilled players come together for a common purpose under Kang's guidance, they defy the odds and naysayers to rise to the finals of the national high school basketball league.

It is co-written by director Jang's wife Kim Eun-hee, the screenwriter of Netflix's "Kingdom" and tvN's crime drama "Signal," and Kwon Sung-hui, who penned Netflix's "Narco-Saints" and the 2018 spy thriller "Spy Gone North."

On collaborating with two famed screenwriters, Jang said, "I needed a good script in order to secure investment from local producers. Luckily, my wife showed interest in adapting the original screenplay. It's normal to feel extra sensitive from time to time. But in some cases, feeling more emotional than usual could be a sign of an underlying condition.  The three of us constantly tweaked the script to the very end."

Actor Ahn said he had wanted to star in "Rebound" even before getting offered the role of the basketball coach. "I was watching tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block' one night and director Jang was on the show. He talked about his upcoming film, and for some reason, I felt like I could be the one playing the role he was describing. When you're feeling overly emotional, it might seem like those feelings will become a problem when it creates problems in our life. Three days later, I received the script for 'Rebound,'" he said.

Jang said he wanted the actors to fit their real-life inspirations. "In this film, every member of the cast bears resemblance to actual basketball players as team spirit can simply be defined as the feeling of mutual trust and respect, loyalty, and pride among themselves" he said. "For instance, Ahn looked exactly like a coach after he gained 10 kilograms."

"Rebound" will hit local theaters on April 5.

https://www.yna.co.kr/

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

By Pop News

Though celebrities who have been accused of school bullying do not have to face deadly consequences as presented in Netflix’s revenge-soaked hit series, “The Glory,” their past deeds are nonetheless considered unforgivable.

8e6fb97a-0ff4-4271-a584-05b7f77181b6.jpg

Former K-pop boy band BLACK6IX member Kim Hyun Jae withdrew from JTBC's latest audition project, “Peak Time,” which features already-debuted artists who have fallen short of building a successful career and gives them a second chance to become a top K-pop idol.

d8edb12c-2bb6-438b-8410-3dec9402318e.jpg

Local broadcaster JTBC announced on Monday that Kim will withdraw from the show as the alleged bullying case involving him is unlikely to be resolved soon, the artist and the alleged victim’s claims being poles apart.

Kim denied all the bullying allegations against him and said he would take legal action against those spreading false information and defaming him.

Trot singer Hwang Young Woong, who starred in cable channel MBN's music competition, “Glowing Trotmen,” stepped down from the show before the final round as bullying and violence allegations against him escalated.

The 28-year-old singer wrote an online post apologizing for his past deeds and sincerely asking for forgiveness on his Instagram account on March 3.

Dominating viewer votes, Hwang was considered the possible winner before the controversy erupted in late February.

Kim Da Young, a stunt actor and a contestant on Netflix’s reality competition series, “Physical 100,” was accused of physically assaulting her ex-schoolmate and extorting cash from them.

Apologizing to the production staff of “Physical 100,” its viewers and those who were hurt, Kim admitted that she had been a bully 14 years ago. But she denied the claims of robbery and violence.

“With TV dramas like 'The Glory' -- which depict physical altercations in schools in a more serious tone -- getting huge attention, such projects are certainly bolstering public awareness that school violence and bullying are inexcusable,” culture critic Kong Hee Jung said.

“Biased tendencies can also affect the professional lives. Celebrities, aspiring actors and singers are likely to feel intimidated by the recent incidents, reflecting on their past, as the revelations of school violence by TV stars can critically damage their careers,” Kong added.

While many believe online revelations of school violence seem to be the victims' revenge against the offenders, Kwak Geum Ju, a psychology professor at Seoul National University, believes the bullying allegations hold a bigger meaning.

“The victims, in most cases, were unaware of the seriousness of their situation with regards to past school bullying. Many people who suffer from such tragedies even feel that the reasons for school violence lie with them..After watching documentary series and TV dramas, they realize how cruel and brutal their past experiences were,” Kwak told The Korea Herald Wednesday.

“Bullied children and teens are to experience depression, anxiety and sometimes long-term damage to self-esteem. Making known such painful, unknown secrets has become a cure for the victims in many cases. They gain great strength after realizing that more people than expected support them and empathize with their stories," the professor explained.

http://m.heraldpop.com/

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Reporter Lee Ye Ju

20230320000542-0.jpg

Filmmaker Hong Sang Soo’s 29th project, “In Water,” will hit local theaters on April 12.

“In Water” follows Seong Mo (Shin Seok Ho), an aspiring film director who has recently given up acting and decides to self-fund his own project. He and two friends go to an island to shoot the movie together, but struggling with what to make, as Seong Mo wanders around the rocky shores to find inspiration. There, he encounters a young woman picking up trash.

The film festival’s artistic director Carlo Chatrian touted the film as “minimal as usual but (in an) even stronger way starting with blurring image.”

The film is expected to have its North American premiere at a festival later this year.

20230320000543-0-1.jpg

“In Water” (Jeonwonsa Film Co.)

http://m.sports.khan.co.kr/

• Like 5

20230323000767-0.jpg

“Woong Nam”

Directed by Park Sung Kwang.

Inspired by the Dangun myth, in which a bear turns into a human after 100 days of eating garlic and mugwort, “Woong Nam” tells a story of bear-turned-superhuman brothers Woong Nam and Woong Bok. Actor Park Sung Woong plays the dual.

Woong-Nam-Korean-Movie-p1.jpg

https://m.cgv.co.kr/

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

Wanna-One-Member-Profiles-Maknae-Line-Ka

By Pop News

Teaser image for Park Ji-hoon's upcoming album ″Black or Black″ [MARU ENTERTAINMENT]

[Maru Entertainment]

Singer and actor Park Ji Hoon is set to release his seventh album “Blank or Black” on April 12, announced his agency Maroo Entertainment on Friday.

The first teaser image released on Friday showed the singer posing in a sepia-colored photo with the text “U Can’t Fill Ma ‘___’” written above the name of his upcoming album “Blank or Black.” It has not been revealed if the text on the teaser is the title of the lead track.

The upcoming album will be Park’s first music since the EP “The Answer” released six months ago.

Park debuted as a member of project boy band Wanna One in 2017 after finishing in second place on cable network Mnet’s audition program “Produce 101.” He made his solo debut in the year the project group disbanded, in 2019, with his first EP “O’Clock.”

Park has also been pursuing his acting career from an early age, where he first appeared on the MBC hit drama, Jumong in 2006, more than a decade before his debut in Wanna One.

He appeared in JTBC drama “Flower Crew” (2019), Kakao TV web drama “Love Revolution” (2020), KBS2 drama “At a Distance Spring is Green” (2021). He's heading to the big-screen after the success of his latest revenge series, 'Weak Hero: Class 1' (2022) as Yeon Shi Eun who fought against domestic violence and cheating abuse that takes place inside and outside of his school, Park’s will make his cinema debut this year with the upcoming movie “Audrey.”

park-ji-hoon.jpg

Spoiler

photo1645776.jpg

http://m.heraldpop.com/

• Like 5

@abs-oluteM @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate @ktcjdrama you guys know how when we watch some lawyer theme dramas the defendants will always look sickly, rundown or repenting? I feel like I'm seeing it in real life for those actors Jung Joon Young, Kim Sae Ron and now Yoo Ah In. 😅 Then again, they can't look too cheery or "pretty" to the media too 😅

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5

@mademoiselle Yoo Ah In's case is very sad. Such a talented actor but clearly the pressure , loneliness of this industry must have gotten to him that he needed to resort to this. 

You mentioned Kim Rae Won....omo ...is there a scandal that I didn't know? :psweatduck:

By the way , how did this girl end up with such damaged hair? Amazing how much work went into getting rid of the knots and the stylist and his team managed to get rid of it , giving her a new look

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Yoo Ah In's case is very sad. Such a talented actor but clearly the pressure , loneliness of this industry must have gotten to him that he needed to resort to this. 

Yes very sad. I didn't read much details about the case and don't know much about YAI aside from the few movies/dramas I watched. But somehow, I wish he would not be penalised too harshly.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I hope he gets the treatment he needs. He seems like he is battling some really bad demons. I agree with @Chocolate that I hope the public isn't too critical of him. If they are, I hope he is able to ignore it. 

I have something to ask everyone -- we hear a lot about these cases where people are abusing/addicted to drugs. Do you think that is worse than the ones about men in the entertainment industry sexually harassing/abusing women? 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I have something to ask everyone -- we hear a lot about these cases where people are abusing/addicted to drugs. Do you think that is worse than the ones about men in the entertainment industry sexually harassing/abusing women?

Of course not.

They do drugs, they harm themselves.

Sexual harassment/abuse - they harm others.

The difference is quite clear.

I'm not sure of the sentencing guidelines but the latter should be much higher. In reality though, it may not be. I guess for drugs, there is a social reason as well - without that, taking drugs is like being an alcoholic, which is not criminal.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm with @Chocolate on this. I also think the crime(s) committed by celebrities are also look upon more harshly because they are public figures and supposed to maintain a positive public image since they have the power to influence people.

20 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Yes very sad. I didn't read much details about the case and don't know much about YAI aside from the few movies/dramas I watched. But somehow, I wish he would not be penalised too harshly.

I think it now depends on how much repentance he's showing. He took 4 different types of drugs so don't know if doing more than just one makes his crime worse or not. However, he's made a public apology so that's a good sign — at least he's owning up to this and not deny or lie like PYC. Even with lying, PYC got away with 10 months jail with 2 years probation. Ju Ji Hoon came clear and didn't abuse drugs but was sentenced 6 months jail with 1 year probation, 120 hours community service and fines.

I wonder if his lawyers will try to argue the case he took cocaine and propofol to ease his pain for his injuries. But if he's in pain, he technically is entitled to get prescription painkillers so the argument wouldn't stand.

• Like 3

I feel sorry for the other cast in the production he was involved in. Seems like some are finished and just waiting to be released. Was looking forward to the drama he is doing with Ahn Eun Jin. 

This is not against YAI personally, but I just feel sad and really don’t understand how/why people turn to drugs when feeling down/depressed, especially for rich people. There are so many other outlets to release stress when you have money. Or maybe because he is a celebrity so popular that there are limited things/places he can choose to do/go, unlike us who could care less what/where we do/go? I know people who did drugs before, the side effect actually still lingers even after quitting clean for years. 

• Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

• 2 weeks later...

img-1.gif

2014-08-16-21-03-27.gif

Content Writing Reporter Sung Cheol

20230402000083-0.jpg

Director Na Hong Jin (Forged Film) 

Award-winning director Na Hong Jin will take the helm for “Hope,” assembling a veteran cast from around the world.

The thriller will mark Na's first film since his commercially and critically acclaimed success “The Wailing,” released in 2016.

Hwang Jung Min and Zo In Sung will appear as a self-centered police officer Beom Seok and egotist hunter Sung Ki, respectively. Hollywood power couple Michael Fassbender from “X-men” and his wife Alicia Vikander from “The Danish Girl” (2015) will also lead the cast.

Jung Ho Yeon, a breakout star from the Netflix hit series “Squid Game” (2021), is to play police officer Sung Ae.

“Hope” follows the story of residents in a small harbor town who make a mysterious discovery on the outskirts of their land. The story unfolds in a fight for survival.

“A person’s good will can oftentimes lead to unintended catastrophe simply because of differences in perspective. My intention is to cinematically capture that phenomenon in an unprecedented way,” Na said, according to his own film production firm Forged Film.

Shooting for “Hope” will begin in the middle of this year, according to distribution company Plus M Entertainment.

https://www.mk.co.kr/

• Like 4

1680876809-20230407-leeseunggi4.jpg

1680876809-20230407-leeseunggi6.jpg

Actor couple Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In are husband and wife now. Their first pictures from the wedding are out. 

Singer-actor Lee Seung Gi tied the knot with his girlfriend, actress Lee Da In, on Friday. The couple hosted an intimate but lavish ceremony at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. It was attended by their family members and close friends. Several photos and videos from the wedding have now arrived on social media.

Spoiler

In a video, Lee Seung Gi is seen singing ‘Will You Marry Me?’ to Lee Da In on the stage. A few more visuals had them holding hands as husband and wife. They also shared a sweet kiss.

In attendance were their friends from the industry. They included Lee Dong Wook, Kim Nam Gil, Cha Eunwoo, Jay Park, Joshua and Hoshi of Seventeen, Yeon Seok, Lee Dong Hwi, Lee Se Young and Han Hyo Joo. Several performances also took place to celebrate the union of the actors.

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In have been dating since May 2021. He announced his wedding date in a heartfelt letter on Instagram after proposing to Lee Da In.

It's also reported Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Soo Geun took part in the wedding ceremony, while singer Lee Juk sang the congratulatory song.

Spoiler

Ft-G1kk-Kac-AU0y-o.jpg

Ft-G7ot-a-YAAg-AQd.jpg

Ft-G7n9-Va-AAAh-Gv-M.jpg

Spoiler

news-p-v1-20230408-57b87c912f324e739462c

news-p-v1-20230408-024676f04d584f9f9cd0e

news-p-v1-20230408-0725971933784fc68dd8c

news-p-v1-20230408-3d325aae6add412badbef

Photo=@byhumanmade

https://sports.khan.co.kr/

congratulations on your beautiful wedding day 🎎 dongsaeng Seung Gi Ssi...

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

tumblr-c14f344d7cf47f14b85e558e6a8ce7c0-

Content Writing Reporter Ahn Yoon Jin 

optimize.jpg

Actors Yoo Hae Jin and Lee Je Hoon will co-star in the new film, "Moral Hazard" (tentative title).

The film's distributor Showbox announced that the two actors have confirmed their roles and are set to begin filming this month.

The upcoming movie will revolve around Korea's top soju manufacturer, on the brink of bankruptcy. Yoo will play the role of Pyo Jong Rok. He is the CFO of the distillery, while Lee will play the role of a global investor, Choi In Beom who wants to acquire the company with many tricks.

The film will be helmed by director Choi Yoon Jin, whose previous work includes the romance mystery, "Steel Cold Winter" (2013) and the thriller film, "Office" (2015).

Yoo recently starred in the thriller period film, "The Night Owl," which notched eight nominations at this year's Baeksang Arts Awards, including the best director. The awards are scheduled to be held on April, 28.

This will be Lee's first lead role in a movie since he starred in the 2020 crime comedy flick, "Collectors." Lee is currently starring in the SBS crime action series, "Taxi Driver 2," which will wrap later this month.

• Like 4

9fb684eb-708b-47ab-8dae-930973212e4a.jpg

Korean actress and model Jung Chae Yul was found dead at her home on April 11. She was 26 although the cause of her death is still unknown.

“Today, we are here to deliver heartbreaking news. Actress Jung Chae Yul left us on April 11, 2023,” her agency Management S, told Star News.

Jung1.jpg

Photo=Jeong Chae Yul SNS

Jung Chae Yul was in the middle of filming for the original web novel series 'Wedding Impossible' and the news of her death is said to have shocked the production members and cast. The team production stopped filming after hearing the sad news. On the previous day, she posted a ‘Let's Smile’ and a photo, video on social media.

Funerals are held privately. It is the will of the bereaved family. Jung Chae Yul, a former model, debuted in 2016 with the on-style model survival ‘Devil's Runway’ After that, she turned to acting and appeared in movie ‘Deep’ and series ‘Zombie Detective’.

my deepest condolences to her family. 🙏

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Content Writing Yonhap News

optimize-1.jpg

Moonbin, a member of K-pop boy group Astro, has died in tragic death an apparent suicide, police said Thursday. He was 25. According to the Seoul Gangnam Police, Moonbin was found dead at his home in Gangnam district of Seoul by his manager at around 8:10 p.m Wednesday night.

The manager had reportedly visited the idol's home as he had been unable to contact the singer.

optimize.jpg

Moonbin, a member of K-pop boy group Astro/ Screen captured from Instagram.

Police believe that Moonbin killed himself, as they found no evidence of foul play. No suicide note has been found.

"We understand that Moonbin was living alone at his home," said a police officer who asked not to be named. "Although we believe that he killed himself, we are also considering conducting an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death."

Fantagio, the band's agency, also announced his death. "Astro's Moonbin has suddenly left us to become a star in the sky." Fantagio said on the group's official online fan cafe Thursday.

"All of the other Astro members, his colleague artists and employees at Fantagio are deeply mourning him with great grief and shock."

The agency added that Moonbin's death is all the more sorrowful because they know how much he loved and thought of his fans.

Debuting in 2016 as a member of the quintet, Moonbin was an active dancer and vocalist for the group, known for their hit songs "Crazy Sexy Cool" "Baby" and "Confession."

The funeral home for Moonbin has been set up at Asan Medical Center in southern Seoul. Fantagio said the funeral will be held as quietly as possible with only his bereaved family members, friends and colleagues from the agency attending. 

my deepest condolences to his family and friends 🙏

Edited by wink_
  • Sad 2

Content Writing Reporter Hwang Hyo Yi

optimize.jpg

Korean director Kim Tae Gon's "Project Silence" has been officially invited to this year's Cannes Film Festival.

The festival on Monday (French time) announced that the Korean horror "Project Silence" will be shown at the Midnight Screening section as it released a raft of new additions to the Official Selection of its 76th edition on its homepage.

photo1308815.jpg

Photo = CJ ENM

Starring Lee Sun Kyun and Ju Ji Hoon, the flick tells the story of self-centered people struggling to survive on a collapsing bridge shrouded in thick fog.

The Midnight Screening is a non-competition section of Cannes that showcases genre films that have both critical and commercial appeal.

Several Korean films, such as "Train to Busan" (2016), "The Merciless" (2017), and "The Spy Gone North" (2018) have been invited to this section in the past. Last year, A-list actor Lee Jung Jae's directorial debut film "Hunt" was screened and received a standing ovation.

The festival had previously announced the list of films invited to this year's edition, but on Monday it revealed new additions to its competition and non-competition categories as well as the Un Certain Regard section. With the latest addition, the number of Korean films to be screened in the 76th edition running on May, 16 until May, 27 has increased to five.

• Like 4

Content Writing Reporter Jang Bit

0005474365-001-20230428101802959.jpg

Agency Fantagio has announced several important updates regarding the memorial space prepared for the late ASTRO member, Moonbin. 

Fantagio stated via ASTRO's official fan cafe, “Taking into account the requests of numerous Arohas who were unable to visit the memorial space due limited time, we have decided to extend the visitation period until June 6, which will mark the 49th day of Moonbin's passing. We additionally plan to move and make adjustments to the memorial space so that visitors can mourn without interruption.”

NISI20230420-0001246898-web-202304201117

The agency then added, “The memorial space, which was spread out between the front entrance to Fantagio, the parking deck, and the rear of the building, will soon be moved to the sky garden on the rooftop of the company building beginning on April 28. As a result, please be aware that only the memorial space prepared in the parking deck will be open for visitors until April 30.”

In the Buddhist tradition, it's believed that it takes 49 days for the spirit of the deceased to reach the next realm after passing from the human realm. The belief is widely held in Korea.

Moonbin passed away suddenly on the 19th at the age of 25. His funeral was strictly observed privately on the 22nd.

RIP Moonbin 🙏

Edited by wink_
  • Sad 2

Content Writing Reporter Han Seol

20230427000703-0.jpg

Joy Red Velvet SM Entertainment

The K-pop industry has been witnessing a recent relay of health issues among young K-pop artists.

The ailments vary from physical to psychological problems.

SM Entertainment announced Friday that Joy of girl group Red Velvet will take a temporary break from group activities due to her health condition.

“Joy recently paid a visit to doctors after feeling unwell. After diagnosis, she was recommended to take a break and focus on recovery,” the statement said. “Joy will be taking a break to focus on recovery and will not be taking part in any scheduled plans for the time being. The decision was made after a thorough discussion with Joy, so we hope fans understand.”

Red Velvet recently set off on a world tour and following their gig in Singapore last Friday, Joy along with her members was scheduled to perform in eight more countries.

20230427000704-0.jpg

Rei IVE Starship Entertainment

Prior to Joy, there was Rei of K-pop girl group IVE that also put a halt to her activities on April 11, just a day after she made a comeback with IVE's first full-length album, “I've IVE, ” due to her health situation.

“Rei, after experiencing heart palpitations and pressure in her chest, visited a hospital for a medical consultation and checkup,” said her agency, Starship Entertainment. “We received medical advice that she needs treatment and should take a rest. After sufficient discussion with Rei, we have decided to temporarily halt her activities so she can recover her health.”

Rei told her fans that she will “take a break to recover” and added that she wishes “all IVE members to be loved her comeback.”

20230427000705-0.jpg

Haechan of NCT (Arena Homme)

Early this year, Haechan of NCT took a break for about three weeks for health reasons.

He had chest problems and has been resting and recovering in accordance with his doctor’s orders.

These days, some entertainment agencies provide annual medical check-ups for their artist and also psychological therapy by inviting experts in for a special program.

In the case of the K-pop powerhouse Hybe, it has a professional psychiatrist that holds therapy sessions with its trainees once every week.

“Mental care is just as much as important as physical health care, but it is unclear how the agencies are managing the mental health of their trainees. Putting aside major companies, others are not financially abundant to provide such necessities to their trainees," said cultural critic Dr Jung Duk Hyun.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

ET

20230502000565-0.jpg

The hit reality show “Earth Arcade” from 2022 will return with a second season on May 12, looking to continue its winning streak with a proven cast of stars.

Helmed by TV director Na Young Seok, who was behind numerous smash hit variety shows including KBS' “2 Days 1 Night” (2007-2012), tvN's “Grandpa Over Flowers” (2013), “New Journey To The West,” “Three Meals A Day” and “Jinny's Kitchen,” the upcoming program will catch viewers' hearts once again with the same star-studded cast, comedian Lee Eun Ji, Mimi of K-pop girl group Oh My Girl, rapper Lee Young Yi and Yujin of girl group Ive.

The previous season topped viewership ratings among variety shows airing in the same time slot for more than nine weeks after its launch. The show's first season topped the weekly trending variety shows chart for the entire month of August within two months after its release in June 2022.

Yujin also swept the top spots on the weekly rankings of the most viral non-actors for the third consecutive week, according to the analytics firm Good Data Corp.

The firm monitors and compiles data from online posts, videos, social media, news reports and blog posts in determining the ranking.

While the show featured the cast playing various games and missions in Thailand to capture “Torongi,” a fictional moon rabbit character who has escaped to Earth, the second season will see the stars conducting their missions in Finland.

“Earth Arcade 2” premieres at 8:50 pm on May 12 on tvN. The show will be available on local streaming service Tving.

• Like 4

tumblr-2b0b11427322fc40de917daf98748d40-

ET

0001739844-001-20230503183514363.jpg

Photo=MBN Star

Kim Jong In who born in January 14, 1994 better known by his stage name Kai is a South Korean singer and actor. He is a member of Exo. Kai has announced his upcoming military enlistment. SM Entertainment revealed Kai is officially enlisting for his mandatory military service this month.

The label stated, "Kai was preparing for Exo's comeback for this year, but because of a recent change in regulations by the Military Manpower Administration, he's set to enter the army recruit training center on May, 11th Thursday. He'll receive basic military training, and he will then serve as a public service worker."

SM Entertainment further stated his enlistment location and time will not be revealed, and there is no special event planned.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/

• Like 4

tumblr-nr7na7g2xv1r96otwo1-500.gif

Reporter Yoon Hye Yong

news-p-v1-20230503-6cf0c4d5cac9446ab03fd

Lee Min Ho is in talks to star as the lead in the upcoming film 'Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint'.

On the 3rd of May, reports revealed actor Lee Min Ho might play the lead role of Yoo Joong Hyuk, who finds himself transported to the world of the novel he was reading. 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint' is based on the web novel of the same name about a world that changes based on the contents of a web novel.

The movie will be produced by Realies Pictures, who were behind the 'Along With The Gods' series and directed by Kim Byun Woo, who was behind 'The Terror Live'.

03.jpg

Lee Min Ho's gradually proved his global box office power as well as his mature acting skills with the Apple TV+ Korean series 'Pachinko' has finished filming the blockbuster 'Ask The Stars' with actress Gong Hyo Jin. Lee Min Ho's main character of mega series such as 'The Heirs', 'Legend Of The Blue Sea', 'The King: Eternal Monarch', 'Pachinko' and the number 1 global Hallyu influencer expected to continue his busy activities.

http://m.stoo.com/

• Like 4