Havenites Dabang

5 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

I have some sugar and left over sushis  you want?

According to @Soju bio, he needs the sugar. LOL!

5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I actually thought @Tofu was Park Tofu (Sarang21) at first.

But true, I like endeavor more. It's about 10 years of being used to your username actually.

I know! I've had endeavor for so long. I miss seeing endeavor show up when I post too! But I thought it would be good to start this forum off with something new. 😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
Just now, Tofu said:

According to @Soju bio, he needs the sugar. LOL!

I was thinking of the sammmmeee thing dubu. 😉

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

so @Darkarcana I know the history of some members here for picking their new names, what about u? what does your name represent?

Well...It's a rather long story lol. The name is affliated with snakes and my emo self back in 2017. Name was born after i was interested with cdrama fantasy (there was a snake character) find it so cool so I wanted a name that has a snake  & dark vibes...thought it was so cool...later on found out that my name is a video game 😞

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

2 minutes ago, Ameera said:

@abs-oluteM & @NiteWalker She running away from all people she send to jail 😄

Actually I think she's trying to start a new life here as well , pretending to be loyal to one oppa...but we know that will never happen...go check out the shippers section...see how many ships she set to sail...but we know her better...she is gonna be shipping like two weeks max...:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

Actually I think she's trying to start a new life here as well , pretending to be loyal to one oppa...but we know that will never happen...go check out the shippers section...see how many ships she set to sail...but we know her better...she is gonna be shipping like two weeks max...:classic_rolleyes:

Look down on us... 😞

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

u give her two weeks I give her a week

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

HELLO FRIENDS! WE ALL IN DA HOUSE! WOOT WOOT.

Old habits die hard, because I automatically went to the first page and started reacting to everything first. LOL!

@Darkarcana Yes, must bring flowers for housewarming! 🌻🌹🌺🌷

https://tenor.com/view/baby-pooh-disney-winnie-the-pooh-piglet-flowers-gif-11070449

You two are the real chocolate abs! Haha! @Chocolate @abs-oluteM

Interesting notification system!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

Just now, stroppyse said:

I keep almost putting a +2 as well. 🤣The fast posting to this thread feels like the +/- thread. I'm having trouble keeping up with giving out reactions here as well. 😁

*whistling* "That's why I always wish that there is no game just talking...At least you can read in peace lol without wonderinf what is the number 

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

u give her two weeks I give her a week

I give her 5 days

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif