1 minute ago, Chocolate said:

Btw, isn't this too cheap as a bribe/incentive? $1M won = USD880??? I also wouldn't spy for her 🤣

I wanted to give you a laugh reaction for this ...ahahah yes neither would I. 

2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Seo-hyun's story is a little more "boring". Her father has died and left her an inheritance. What does she want/need from this household that makes her stay?

I think it was an "arranged" marriage. It gives her cover for her love life. No one will suspect that she has (or had )a lesbian lover - at least that is the impression I am getting. 
You raised some good points about the whole JY and tutor angle - need to rethink some other possibilities. It will be interesting if JY is "innocent" in all this and we have been trolled.

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

13 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Btw, isn't this too cheap as a bribe/incentive? $1M won = USD880??? I also wouldn't spy for her

There are more than just one check there 😆

And thanks, I am all better now. Thing with headache is, you can’t watch/enjoy dramas while resting 😅

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

“Mine” Previews Tense Situations That Could Escalate At Any Moment

May 16, 2021 by U. Kim

tvN’s “Mine” has released interesting new stills of the upcoming episode!

“Mine” is a drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family Hyowon Group. Kim Seo Hyung stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant and well-born wife of the eldest son of Hyowon Group.

Spoilers

An exhibition hosted by Seo Hee Soo will open in episode 4. Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyung, the wives of the Hyowon Group’s two sons, look around the exhibition together with their arms linked, quieting down rumors of their discord.

However, Seo Hee Soo’s son’s private tutor Kang Ja Kyung (Ok Ja Yeon) is spotted with Seo Hee Soo’s husband Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook), adding a layer of tension to the atmosphere. Previously, viewers were shocked to see the two secretly brushing fingers when Kang Ja Kyung first visited Hyowon Group’s house. In the stills, something appears to have surprised Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyun, raising questions as to whether they have become aware of Kang Ja Kyung and Han Ji Yong’s relationship.

mine.jpeg

In other stills, Cadenza’s housemaid Kim Yoo Yeon (Jung Yi Seo) is working part-time at a fast food restaurant. Han Soo Hyuk appears in front of Kim Yoo Yeon, who is surprised to see him. Kim Yoo Yeon has her guard up while Han Soo Hyuk simply looks at her with a straight face.

When Jung Seo Hyun found out that her son Han Soo Hyuk (Cha Hak Yeon) had been switching rooms with her at night, she gave Kim Yoo Yeon a stern warning. Kim Yoo Yeon may have left Cadenza to follow Jung Seo Hyun’s wishes, or there may be a different reason behind her behavior.

Viewers are eager to find out about Kang Ja Kyung’s identity, what Seo Hee Soo and Jung Seo Hyun will witness at the exhibition, and what events will unfold between Han Soo Hyuk and Kim Yoo Yeon.

Source

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

It will be interesting if JY is "innocent" in all this and we have been trolled.

You can rest assured that JY is definitely not innocent. But what is he trying to do?????

We have Mother Emma visiting the father. Could she be his 1st wife? 🤔

This drama is my new favourite. So fast paced and not a dull moment 😍 Crossing fingers that it doesn't deteriorate 'cause there are so many episodes left and JY+Tutor have already kissed!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Could tutor & JY have a long term plan of taking over ? So what  I’m implying is that JY had a hand in bringing her in to the household somehow . They could have been very in love but were forced to separate. We know Ha Joon was also born out of wedlock. 

@Chocolate I just watched it too. I love this drama and could not wait . Omg ..after eps 4 , no need guessing . That was some make out session that JY had with tutor and in the stairwell of Hee Soo's exhibition :shocked2:. Yes, he is still very much in love with his ex lover / ex horse riding coach/ birth mum of Ha Joon . But I think maybe I will tweak my theory - it is the old lady that somehow got Seo Hyun to hire her. Considering how scared the old lady was & their previous exchanges , the old lady had wanted her to come back . My speculation is that the old lady wants to break the marriage of Hee Soo and JY, and also exposing some of JY's secrets may cause people to have a different perception of who he is. So he may not be able to be the CEO/ Chairman. 

Seo Hyun is very perceptive. She sensed something is off  with tutor - she witnessed the sexual tension between tutor and Ji Yong. The latter must have been surprised that SH did not ask her to stay . My hope is that both sisters-in-law will end up being each other's ally. Except for young master Soo Hyeok , every one else is despicable in that family. Our FLs need to get out , though I wonder who dies now. 

Talking about Soo Hyeok - I hope he doesn't end up with the same fate as the other men in this family who marry someone but pine for another . It does seem like its headed that way. It is somewhat romantic this innocent love between him and Yi Seo - I mean after all who doesn't like fairy tale type stories. But hmmm realistically , Yi Seo will suffer . 

Preview

10 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

We have Mother Emma visiting the father. Could she be his 1st wife?

That crossed my mind too...that's why she has all her branded bags!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

There goes our hope for him not being a cheater in this drama @abs-oluteM 🤣 I dropped my jaw then rolled my eyes at the making out session right there and then at the exhibition center. Seems like Sister Emma knew what’s going on behind the door that she distracted Hee Soo from going in. And wow, Kang just said it out loud that Ha Joon is her son to that mother. 

I don’t think old lady knows about Kang being hired in though... she seems scared of her so she must’ve done something bad to her in the past that she felt guilty about. She knows her from the past, that’s why she didn’t recognize her current name Kang Ja Kyung. Sister Emma suspected her to be a Lee Hye Jin instead. Tutor is part of the 12 elites who set up the Ilsin foundation, but she never showed up for events. Notice that of the two group pictures she was looking at, there were only 11 other ladies. I too wonder if Tutor’s resume of having been in Canada for 5 years is authentic or made up. If I were Hee Soo, I would use other service to check on her instead of Lawyer Choi 😆

As for Sister Emma, you guys mean she being the second wife (mistress) maybe? The real mother of Ji Yong? I think old madam is the first and legal wife. Or, Sister Emma could also be the sibling of Chairman Han 🤔

Who else was cheering like me when Hee Soo switched to yelling at Jin Hee? 😄

I am rooting for the romance between young master Soo Hyuk and maid Yoo Yeon. Like Hee Soo said, follow your heart ❤️

During the Bible Study, when Hee Soo said to the other lady it’s wrong to wish for a husband’s death, made me think that could be a foreshadowing, that the two bodies that fell could be hers and Ji Yong? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Waaa weibo TL exploded with cursing last night towards the writer and I saw the kiss clip. How disappointing the actor plays a cheater once again :pandascared: Bleurggghhhh. This guy is so not worth it! There's no need to even fight for this what's "mine", just leave! This show has a lot of yelling too my ear popped and had to turn down the volume on my phone. The mother-daughter and now LBY also yells back (although passing it out as acting), LOL. That was a good one towards the sis-in-law.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@ktcjdrama @mademoiselle I was somewhat hoping he isn't gonna cheat. Disappointing.

@mademoiselle was he also a bad guy in Search?

Anyhow @ktcjdrama, the only reason why I suspect old lady had something to with Tutor being employed was because she mentioned it was so hard to get her in or something like that. But it is possible old lady had nothing to do with it. 

Do you gals think Ji Yong is on this too? Or he only just reconcile with tutor?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello,

I just started watching EP 1 and the tutor, she gives me goosebump when her eyes stare, like she is going for a kill.

Hi dear...yes I did not like her from the start....:shocked:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

the only reason why I suspect old lady had something to with Tutor being employed was because she mentioned it was so hard to get her in or something like that. But it is possible old lady had nothing to do with it. 

Old lady probably knows where she comes from thus know the process isn’t easy. Because it seems to me that she didn’t expect to see her in the house. 

Ji Yong, difficult to say. He might’ve been in contact with her all this time and helped make up her resume. Or, they just got reunited after being apart so many years, that’s why the so-very-passionate-kiss-that-cannot-wait-till-a-better-place-and-time by the stairwells. My tendency is towards the latter. Which makes sense that he was cold towards her in the beginning because there were misunderstanding in the past, like she abandoned their child? But could be because she was forced to leave by old lady without explanation to JY?

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

41 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Old lady probably knows where she comes from thus know the process isn’t easy. Because it seems to me that she didn’t expect to see her in the house. 

Ji Yong, difficult to say. He might’ve been in contact with her all this time and helped make up her resume. Or, they just got reunited after being apart so many years, that’s why the so-very-passionate-kiss-that-cannot-wait-till-a-better-place-and-time by the stairwells. My tendency is towards the latter. Which makes sense that he was cold towards her in the beginning because there were misunderstanding in the past, like she abandoned their child? But could be because she was forced to leave by old lady without explanation to JY?

Having the same thoughts too, on both the tutor and JY.

The scene where the tutor walked past JY in the hall, she is so daring to brush & touch JY hand.

Did I missed any scene where the tutor bow to JY as a form of respect between employee and boss.

• Like 5

I have to say this drama is #1 on my watchlist right now.

Seems like it is creating a lot of buzz in SK. Number 1 most searched drama.

Spoiler

Ratings high of over 7% last night. Biggest winner -  :MewWave:

E1kNk_SVoAA_IU2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 2

@Chocolateoffer me this makjang drama while we're discussing Agatha Christie's book lols. And it didn't dissapoint. I already like the premise of the young master & maid's forbidden love from the trailer. But the wacky family is way even more interesting :lenny:

I have to say working on this kind of family must be pretty amusing. Everyday there always have a screaming match or vase throwing lols. There is no boring moment. 

And a peacock for pet anyone ? :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

35 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Sure tops the fish in Graceful Family. 

ahahaha I knew you'd like the young heir vs maid loveline.

Actually I'm now more interested with Hee Soo's husband, so fishy lols. She's for sure already have a minority feeling for being just a stepmom. 

Maybe the ending she will end up with sister in law lols... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 5/16/2021 at 7:52 PM, abs-oluteM said:

ktcjdrama @LaLa I know the 3 of us watch Hi Bye Mama together. One thing that really bugged me here is the whole birth mum = real mum issue in this drama . HBM also addressed that , and is it really that shameful that you have no birth mum till the point you're shunned by your friends and not invited to parties? It seems like it is such a big issue for SKoreans.

About not being invited to parties, I think it's more about how the top 1% acted.

In Hi Bye Mama, the moms in the kindergarten are gossiping over Min Jung because of how she acted, Seo Woo condition and Kang Hwa behaviour around them. I don't know how they knew about the fact that Seo Woo is not Min Jung daughter, but I guess they seem to think that they are better mom over her because they have carried their child for 9 months, gave birth to them and raise them all by themselves. Min Jung only start to raise Seo Woo when she married with Kang Hwa. They don't know the real story so that's why they can easily gossiping about it. 

In Mine, because Hyowon is an influential family in the eyes of public, every little thing they do will be criticized. Hee Soo doesn't want Ha Joon grows up hearing that he's not her child. Maybe one day when he's big enough she will tell the truth, but not when he's still just a child. She wanted to prevent him from knowing the truth too fast. And I guess she wants him to be different from the rest of family  No one is normal or sane enough to be a good role model. LOL

On 5/16/2021 at 11:23 PM, Chocolate said:

We have Mother Emma visiting the father. Could she be his 1st wife? 🤔

I was thinking that maybe she's his sister, or maybe cousins. 1st wife is probably the Jin siblings mother. Ji Yong is the son from his mistress, Kang Mi Ja. 

22 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too wonder if Tutor’s resume of having been in Canada for 5 years is authentic or made up. If I were Hee Soo, I would use other service to check on her instead of Lawyer Choi 😆

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

It might be a fabrication. In a short flash back, the fox asked someone (I guessed Ji Yong) so that she can hold Ha Joon in her arms even it's only for one time. That's why he fired the previous tutor without any reason and might nudge that fox around Seo Hyun's circle of acquaintance so that she might be hired as tutor.  

Ji Yong has a hand in hiring the tutor by helping her fabricated her fake identity and job history. 

But all of this just my own speculation haha

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But could be because she was forced to leave by old lady without explanation to JY?

I don't think the old lady cares enough for Ji Yong. When she's screaming at Yu Yeon when she found out about her relationship with Soo Hyuk, she screamed that she didn't care if Hee Soo or Ji Yong or even her own son Jin Ho has anything to do with someone below their level, but not her precious grandson. She dislikes Ji Yong for being the son from the mistress. I don't think she care that much about Ji Yong choice of woman. Especially if it's true that fox was originally from a quite wealthy family. 

@SilverMoonTea you better stay until the end, okay? Hahahaha not dropping the drama when it's almost end :niu:

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@ktcjdrama  I agreed with your views on the tutor resumes, definetly fabricated in order for her to secure the job at Hyo-woon family.

Just finished Ep 3 and from my point of views, Ha-Joon must be the tutor son. The way she takes care of the boy is like mother and son relationship and she even tries to protect him from Hi-Soo. Ha-Joon seems get brain washed by the tutor and listen to all her advises and being cold towards Hi-So

The tutor over re-acted by slapping Ji-Woo mum, I mean if you are just an employee how could simply go slap for no apparent reason.

and she slip of tongue by relieving to Hi-Soo, what if Ha-Joon mother is still alive !

This makes Hi-Soo even more suspicious. 

Lucky, Hi-Soo is determined not to give way to the tutor and will fight her way to win back Ha-Joon heart.

The old lady is so annoying.... practically ever scene of her you get to see her scream ! Errrrrr...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

The old lady is so annoying.... practically ever scene of her you get to see her scream ! Errrrrr...

IKR! I have to adjust my volume whenever she starts screaming. Her daughter too. It annoys me when people communicate with screaming. Which is why I don’t bother to watch Penthouse. Too much screaming also. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

IKR! I have to adjust my volume whenever she starts screaming. Her daughter too. It annoys me when people communicate with screaming. Which is why I don’t bother to watch Penthouse. Too much screaming also. 

The daughter is another mess, so unmatured and throwing tantrum like the mother.. chip of the old block... means

she is just like one of her parents characters/behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

I had some free time yesterday and tonight so I decided to try and do some rough translation for the characters description of MINE characters. I enjoyed the drama more than I expected :laugh:

Beware of spoilers. We have entered episodes 4, but not everything in the characters description has been revealed in 4 first episodes. 

source : http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/mine/6/Contents/Html

ROUGH TRANSLATIONS (may contain some inaccuracies)

Seo Hee Soo (late 30s, Former Actress, Hyowon's Group second daughter-in-law)

"Why do you need blue diamonds? I'm shining brighter than a blue diamond." 

Spoiler

At 28 years old, Hee Soo won Best Actress Award at the Venice Film Festival and an unknown sense of futility came to her. At that time, she met Ji Yong when she's on her holiday in England and fell in love with him (as it fated). However, that man is the second son of Korean conglomerate Hyowon Group and has a 2 years old son who was left behind by his first love. Hee Soo embraced those two with sincerity and love.

In order to live a new life as the daughter in law of a conglomerate family, Hee Soo quits her actress life and tries to get along with them but she never raises or lowers herself and always stay confident and keeps her presence and colour in the midst of changing situations. One day, a new woman of destiny appeared in Hee Soo's life.

That woman was Kang Ja Kyung, who came as a private tutor for her son Ha Joon. Hee Soo trusted her without knowing that Ja Kyung is the woman of fate that is terribly entangled with her. As the secrets information about Ja Kyung is revealed, Hee Soo starts to reveal her true self while she and Ja Kyung fell into an enormous whirlpool of ambitions

Jung Seo Hyun (mid 40s, Hyowon Group's first daughter in law, a daughter from conglomerate family, a noble blood to the bone)

"What makes me shine is that I am a special person that has been chosen. The scarcity that everyone couldn't have is the thing that make me shine."

Spoiler

She is the first daughter in law of Hyowon group. She comes from a conglomerate family and has combination of elegance, dignity and intelligence. Jin Ho is a divorced man who has a child, but since he is Hyowon's eldest son it didn't matter for her. There was no affection towards Jin Ho's son Soo Hyuk.

Seo Hyun's feelings is completely buried and she only lives as a glamorous upper-class woman who loves for social recognition and maintaining her dignity. For Seo Hyun, family is just a business partner. Even for Hyowon's family member who have anger management issue, they won't let her to do as she wishes. After all, she is there to support Jin Ho, her alcoholic husband who came from conglomerate family and has to raise Soo Hyuk well, a son who is not her own child.

As several 'hot' things take place and start to melt Seo Hyun's ego which was like a frozen kingdom, Seo Hyun who was cold and frigid shows a new form of warm motherhood through Soo Hyuk.

Han Ji Yong (late 30s, Hee Soo's husband, Hyowon's Group second son)

"I have to live my own life. You shouldn't try to live with money alone."

Spoiler

At a shabby sushi restaurant in England, Ji Yong met Seo Hee Soo, a top actress at that time, and fell in love with her. He is a sweet man with a relaxed and soft nature. Gentleness is embedded in his body.

Ji Yong is the second son of conglomerate family Hyowon group, but Ji Yong isn't the son of Yang Soon Hye, but he is the son of Chairman Han who was born out of wedlock. To say that maternal lineage is so terrifying, Jin Ho and Jin Hee have a very different character from him. He has good character and abilities and he is the number one successor to the family. He loves and respects Hee Soo who loves him deeply from her heart, even when he confessed that he was born out of wedlock and has 2 years old son. And thus, Ji Yong lives an unbelievable humane life with Hee Soo in Hyowon's family.

One day, when Ha Joon's private tutor, Ja Kyung, came into their live, the relationship between Hee Soo and Ji Yong that is solidified by faith and love started to falter.

Kang Ja Kyung (mid 30s, 'Ha Joon's private tutor')

"I'm afraid that the claws that I have hidden will scratch my loved ones... That's the only thing that I'm afraid of..."

Spoiler

She is Ha Joon's secret tutor who came to the peaceful of Hyowon's family. Hee Soo, who was at that time wasn't wary of people, welcomed her and started to get close and friendly with Ja Kyung. That was until Ja Kyung touched Hee Soo's person. As Ja Kyung crossed over Hee Soo's line, she begins to remove the unique realm of Hee Soo.

The reason Ja Kyung entered Hyowon's family isn't pure. It was her long-standing desire and secret plan. There's something that she needs to do in Hyowon's family. She has been living for it.

Ja Kyung's knew about Hee Soo's sincerity and didn't want her to get hurt, however Ja Kyung's ambition couldn't be stopped and eventually she has to stand against Hee Soo. However, Hee Soo was never a week opponent. Hee Soo doesn't cave in and she will fight against Ja Kyung's ambition until the end.

I'll try to do some more for other characters when I have the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

My take on Ep 4

OMG !... how could Ji-Yong and tutor embrace and kiss under broad day light, they are so daring.

Disgusting !!!!!!!!!!

So, the final verdict w/o DNA shows Ha-Joon is their son from their affair maybe in London ?

Haha, all these while I thought Ji-Yong is a good family man unfortunately is a big NO.

Is Hyowon family being jinx… why are all those man having mistress !!!

Seems, the grandson will follow their footsteps too by marrying the grandma choice in order to have Yu-Yeon by

his side. Gosh !.... another boom and will Seo-Hyun as head of the family be able to handle.

I was taken aback when Ha-Hoon hurl hurting words to his mom why his tutor were being fired.

Like said, the boy has grown to have affection towards his tutor and this tutor is a no play play lady.

Imagine, she could even threatened and dig-up Ji-Soo mum backgroud.

Even the MIL bow to her.

I LOL when Ji-Soo and Jin-Hee had a heated argument, as though they are having a competition who can shout the loudest.

Oops !... but Hi-Soo is trying back his acting chop.

Finally, Ji-Soo is able to put together those pieces of puzzle between Ji-Yong and tutor after recalling their previous convo with tutor and her husband.

In order to lay a trap, Hi-Soo finally wants the tutor to continue working at Hyowon residence.

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Beware of spoilers. We have entered episodes 4, but not everything in the characters description has been revealed in 4 first episodes. 

source : http://program.m.tving.com/tvn/mine/6/Contents/Html

ROUGH TRANSLATIONS (may contain some inaccuracies)

Han Soo Hyuk (mid 20s, Hyowon's Group eldest grandson, the son of Han Jin Ho and Jung Seo Hyun)

"Does the world that you and I live in look different?"

Spoiler

As it said, he is the third generation of conglomerate family. From the time he was born all looked perfect as if he had everything but Soo Hyuk, who experienced a heartbreaking farewell at a young age, had to grow up as an adult too quickly. At Hyowon's family, which is like a palace where all the good things in the world are collected, like a prince who has become indifferent to everything, a grown-up Soo Hyuk has indifferent to world affairs.

According to Hyowon's custom, he has to study abroad in US and graduates with honors but when he got back, he doesn't feel like doing anything. He just wants to get rid of everything and run away, but in 26 years of his life as the heir to the family, he has yet to found a reason to escape from it. He has to get engaged to a woman that his family will chose for him and he decides to accept the life of third-generation of conglomerate family who will be given even if he does nothing.

Soo Hyuk who suffers from insomnia, meets someone who can't sleep like himself in this spacious mansion where everyone else are asleep. Like a twist of fate, the two decide to exchange their room for once, however strangely after exchanging the room, as if they have finally found their own haven, they can sleep comfortably. She is poor but strong. Soo Hyuk who is missing his mother seems to find it in her and he started to be attracted to her.

Kim Yu Yeon (mid 20s, a young maid hired by Seo Hyun, someone who falls in a fateful love with Soo Hyuk)

"Come out... don't curl up in that dark place. Take my hand and..."

Spoiler

She is the eldest daughter of a poor family with many members. After graduating from National University (local university but not a prestigious one), she barely got a part-time job and worked as a kindergarten teacher to pay off her student loan

but because of debts owed by her parents, gangsters came to find her at the kindergarten. In a desperate situation where she couldn't work because of that, through the introduction from Sister Emma, she enters Seo Hyun's house as housemaid. Because there's no need to be afraid of being poor anymore, for Yu Yeon, that place is a sacred place of work.

Yu Yeon has an insomnia. She lives a life for her family and the outside she acts indifferent about it, but in fact she has a very hard life. When night comes and she ends her hard days while laying on bed, she can't fall asleep because she feels overwhelmed worrying about real life problems. In a sacred workplace, she meets Soo Hyuk, a man who can't fell asleep like her.

Yu Yeon who is tired with life, don't want to attract or share the unfortunate life of hers with others, but she starts a relationship with a man against her will. She keeps reminding herself that she shouldn't cross the lines but it's useless.

For Soo Hyuk and Yu Yeon characters description, I think we have seen most of it in the first 4 episodes. I think it will just confirmed there will be love line between the two of them. 

I'll try to finish the Hyowon group family characters description before the new episodes starts this Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: