Crime Puzzle 크라임 퍼즐 [2021]

On 12/16/2021 at 1:29 AM, UnniSara said:

Hi @40somethingahjumma this is like the first drama where Yoon Kye Sang doesn't have chemistry with his leading Lady. I coudn't enjoy the drama because I felt the FL's acting wasn't great in this drama. The only drama I watches was Heard it from the Grapevine. She wasn't awful there, so I was so looking forward to seeing her in this drama but I lost interest after the 3 episode. ML & FL had no chemistry and left me not interested. :nervous:

I think Go A-sung had really good chemistry with Jang Kyung-ho in Life on Mars. She was really good there actually and was universally praised for her portrayal of the character. I am a little disappointed with her character here so far. It doesn't quite suit her (I think) and the character itself is supposed to be determined but she comes across as stubborn and annoying. The fact is, she shouldn't even be investigating the case because she has a personal connection to it. My suspicion is that Yoon Kye-sang's character is in prison because of her that is... he's doing this for her because it concerns her family and their dirty laundry.

It's probably how the characters are written and depicted. A shame really. I notice it's not rating that well on MDL as well.

I haven't progressed much because I've been watching 5 or 6 dramas lately. :psweatduck: I'm pretty happy with Chimera though. That one is good.

Edit: Whaaaa... why isn't there a thread for Chimera? It's an OCN drama! And probably the best one this year (although the bar has been set pretty low). It's actually really good and the women are very well written.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm pretty happy with Chimera though. That one is good.

Edit: Whaaaa... why isn't there a thread for Chimera? It's an OCN drama! And probably the best one this year (although the bar has been set pretty low). It's actually really good and the women are very well written.

I like Chimera too. It's grossly under-rated. Not enough star power I think. The reveals are made bit by bit instead of accumulating to the end - pacing is good.

• Like 3

I have same opinion with @Chocolate& @UnniSara, from the 1st episode itself it was very dull. There is no chemistry between all the characters, and YKS character didn't enticed me to find out what's wrong with him either. Probably I have too high expectation, as I like YKS from Chocolate drama and GAS was good in Radiant Office & Life on Mars like @40somethingahjummamentioned. 

As the drama going around a lot in prison, One Ordinary Day was a better production and the pacing also faster. So I decided to drop this drama. However feel free to call me again if it did have anything interesting after more episodes?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif