Move to Heaven 무브 투 헤븐 [2021]

Tofu

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, dream said:

P.S at @Tofu, is that icon of yours LJH? I'm guessing from Collectors? He looks smexy lol.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611be0336edf2ce2f640a

:smug:

Haha, yes! My DP is from Collectors. It's the one project of Lee Je Hoon's where I didn't mind his facial hair. :eeeee:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, dream said:

Ngl, this film kinda looked corny. And its hard to find! But I enjoyed the ahem scenes we've of him. And yeah, he looks great! He looks diff. in a good way with facial hair, more mature/suave vibes? 

The movie wasn't too bad. I enjoyed it but maybe it was because of Lee Je Hoon. :laugh:

OMG! The gifs that you posted from Collectors. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok, to stay on topic --- the rumored release on Netflix is 4pm KST (3am EST). :LarvitarSDab1:

• Haha 2

@dream @Tofu omooo is this Lee Je Hoon heaven that we have moved to? ahahaha...

I saw NF put up the trailer ...very excited! 

BTS stills

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1424117

1620961596780961.jpg

I am guessing JJH will be the boy's father , but who will Choi Soo Young play?

1620961660840084.jpg

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

omooo is this Lee Je Hoon heaven that we have moved to? ahahaha...

Hahahaha!! Don't tempt us? :lenny:

I don't know about Choi Soo Young's role but if I had to guess, I think she might be related to one of the people that passed away. 

Look at all these cameos!

In8Orqe.jpg

• Haha 2

@Tofu @JenL @abs-oluteM I binged 3 episodes. I like it. Lee Je Hoon chose another good script.

As some of you already know the sypnosis, Geu Ru and dad Han Jung Woo run a cleaning service whereby they clean out the deceased belongings. One thing they do extra is they would put the deceased's belongings in a yellow box and relay information they found from the belongings to the deceased family.

I never really gave much thought to whoever does the cleaning after death. Obviously what Geu Ru and Dad did added an additional layer of meaning to this job other than having to clean out maggots, blood, sticky dead body fluids.

After Han Jung Woo's death, he entrusted his half-brother Cho Sang Goo to be Geu Ru's guardian. :shocked: to so many scenes of Lee Je Hoon smoking! He's no longer that guy who said he once fainted from filming smoking scene! Sang Goo is a boxer (something like what PSJ did in Fight My Way) and something happened between him and Lee Jae Wook that sent him to jail. Sang Goo is complete opposite of Geu Ru and Dad. He's unkempt, messy and has terrible table manner. I'd have killed him for dropping chips crumbs all over the place.

I'm already looking forward to the character development for Sang Goo as he slowly learns through the significance of Move to Heaven.

I am liking this drama for its very interesting perspective with stories told through the cleaning service of Move to Heaven.

P.S. Oh, look out for 50 Shades of Grey scene from LJH :cool::laugh:

E1R0PZUVkAAb415?format=jpg&name=medium

I can't help but zero in on LJW's super curved abs here! He's hunching. Is it because he's too tall vs LJH?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@mademoiselle @Tofu @dream @JenL

I caught the 1st eps....gosh I was so moved the entire episode. JJH is the perfect cameo dad. I am also watching him in Undercover & he happens to  have a son with autism. I swear they choose him because he's got this natural kindness & warmth. I was bawling when he died.  Hmm are they planning to make us cry every episode? 

For dad, this was more than just a job - it was a way for him to bring comfort to those the deceased left behind. Dad taught GR a lot but most importantly he taught him to have kindness and empathy. That was his best legacy for GR.

LJH appeared the last few minutes , and he started dirtying the place....GR's OCD was gonna kick in on overdrive. This is gonna be an interesting ride for both Uncle & nephew. 

@Tofu I swear he had more than 6 packs in those photos!

• Like 3

WAH?! I just read spoilers and....(Don't read this @JenL

Spoiler

Lee Jae Wook's character dies?!

I'm only on episode 2 but I don't know how to feel right now -- so many mixed emotions because I was not expecting that at all. :scaredpanda2::letalQQ:

• Haha 3