Troublesomes / Disagreement with Neighbors

44 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I wonder why need to be at that time, and only hammer like 10x then stop. Its quite random. A bit hard to record it, unless you decided not sleeping at all lols. 

beyond me as well...cause you see my unit above always have sometimes like to drill at night or after office hours....im pretty worried that once of these days...they will drill right thru their floor into my ceiling :x

imagination overdrive hahaha

i dont understand ppl either....i dont get it why you want to be a nuisance? you knows full well the noises carry at night when everything is so quiet.....not to mention that ppl are sleeping for goodness sake....

you know when we went to confront the unit above and tell him about pounding something in the wee hours, he had the gale to say "oh its 4am not 5am" 

i was like....excuse so you do know how early it is right?

• Haha 2
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This week.. its drilling & construction. 

But its government approved. What can I do lols... 

Two weeks ago, I woke up around 5am because there were so much noise outside. When I looked, my apartment building decided they would repaved the sidewalk outside. Why did they have to start at 5am? :pandaroar: I had another hour to sleep before I needed to be up. :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

TY....love it....hahaha and updated lols

:laugh: nah you dont have to credit me, I just g00gle it, the cover of game I remember that called neighbors from hell AHAHAHAHAHHH

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

talking about them....they moving stuff early in the morning around 3am ><"

:shocked:

i wasnt able to sleep till around 5am ><"

Its a warning to you : sleep early u night owl! Dont blame us, 3 am is time to wake up and have some good air(??):MewGiggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, bairama said:

I'm glad this thread is not moving fast.. is it means your neighbors all are ok @NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea or you all just too tired now lol

actually got too tired to really complain about them all the times...

they just start moving stuff and also pounding stuff in the middle of 3am this morning....and it woke me up and i can only fall back to sleep around 5am...so ????

:idk:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, bairama said:

@NiteWalkerhow's your back better? Poor you should stay rest with all the SOUNDS hshshs I'm praying for u!

its not as sore ....

i still have to go in for another treatment on coming thurs so i guess the soreness will be bk...it seems like i have to be going for these kinds of treatment to get better for the next couple of weeks, weekly once

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

:thinking: Not so much of hammer but maybe mild version of the subwoofer going "boom boom boom"...? I'm having this issue from neighbour myself but good thing is, at least it stops during sleeping time.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

well at least your neighbor didnt decides to chat loudly at the balcony close to 12pm!!! laughing and creating ruckus as they want

@SilverMoonTea i was woke up by them laughing at 1am ~~"

The hammer sound still here & there ocassionaly being heard. Suddenly at 12 like that... Actually I think its not good for my heart, cos I will get shocked everytime heard it 🙄

• Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 5 months later...

I now also have noise issues. Almost every weekend I'd hear "boom boom boom" sound. It is very distant, I can't hear the music but I can "hear" the beat from the bass. There was one night I even walked around the neighbourhood to see where the source is but could not find it around my neighbourhood! 

It would carry on until 2-3 am in the morning for two nights consecutively. I'm dying to know who/where so I could call the police! :pandacop:

I'm just amazed that it's been going on for so long, don't the nearby neighbours hear it and call the police?

• Like 1