Police University - 경찰수업 [2021]

Police Lesson / Police Academy / Police Class / Police University

cha-tae-hyun-jinyoung-krystal-police-uni

20210712-083351.jpg

A romantic comedy drama that portrays the growth of youth with a police academy setting. The story is about 19-year-old Kang Sun Ho, who has lived a life without greed, finding himself as well his dreams and love through the help of professor Yoo Dong Man and the friends he meets at the police academy.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Youth, Drama
Tags: Police Academy, Dead Parents, Death Of Family, F(x), Righteous Female Lead, University, Accident, Orphan Male Lead, B1A4, Dream
Episodes: 16
Airs: Jul 26, 2021 - Sep 14, 2021
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday
Original Network: KBS2

20210420-172637.jpg

Spoiler

20210420-172622.jpg

Korean Wikipedia : Link

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

B1A4’s Jinyoung, f(x)’s Krystal, And Cha Tae Hyun Confirmed For New Police Drama

Apr 20, 2021
by S. Nam

Cha Tae Hyun, B1A4’s Jinyoung, and f(x)’s Krystal have been confirmed to work together in the new KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama “Police Lesson” (literal title; previously known as “Police Academy”)!

“Police Lesson” is about a detective who catches criminals with all his might and a former hacker who uses his intelligence to solve everything. The two meet at the Police University as a professor and student, and they cooperate to investigate a case together.

Cha Tae Hyun will play Police University professor Yoo Dong Man, who has 20 years of experience working in various divisions as a violent crimes detective and as a member of the cyber investigation team. With his skilled ability to take on any character, viewers are already anticipating how Cha Tae Hyun will portray a veteran detective as well as a professor at the Police University.

Jinyoung will take on the role of Kang Sun Ho, a computer criminal who eventually becomes a first year student at the Police University. Jinyoung has built his acting experience by starring in the films “Miss Granny” and “The Dude in Me,” and he’ll captivate the audience once more as he portrays the way Kang Sun Ho gradually grows with the help of his professors and peers in the upcoming drama.

Krystal will be playing Oh Kang Hee, a first year student at the Police University who has no pretense, secrets, or grudges. She has a good head on her shoulders and is righteous to her core. Krystal starred in the dramas “Search” and “Prison Playbook,” and she recently showcased her ability to understand her character thoroughly through her recent film “More Than Family.”

Previously, it was also confirmed that B.A.P’s Youngjae would be joining the drama. “Police Lesson” is scheduled to premiere in July.

• Like 2

More details on the characters from this blog :

According to Newsen, Jung Jin Young and Krystal Jung are confirmed to be the main lead in a coming-of-age drama ‘Police Academy’ (literal translation) which is about young people chasing their dreams and finding love at the setting of police academy.

‘Police Academy’ follows the story of a hacker and a detective who met again in National Police Academy as professor and student. They’ll conduct a cooperative investigation to catch the criminals.

Jung Jin Young will play the role of Kang Sun Ho, a smart hacker who got caught and became a police student. His parents died in a car accident when he was young. Since then, he grew up alone and learned to opened his eyes in reality at the young age. Sun Ho lives his life without a greed but after seeing a girl crying out in anger after winning a silver medal instead of a gold medal, he knew for the first time what he wants to do.

Krystal Jung takes the role of Oh Kang Hee, a freshman police student with perfect visual and personality who has no pretense and secrets. She realized her dream of becoming a police while her friends still likes watching Disney princess and playing dolls. In her eyes, police who beat bad guys are like prince charming and superman. She’s the type of girl who took Judo classes while her friends learned ballet. Kang Hee is a righteous person to the core with a strong heart.

Cha Tae Hyun is also confirmed to play Yoo Dong Man, a professor in National Police Academy who has 20 years experience in each department, from detective to cyber investigation. He is the type of detective who devotes his whole body to beat criminals.

‘Police Academy’ will be produced by Logos Film and helmed by Yoo Kwan Mo PD and writer Moon Jung Min. It is scheduled to be broadcast on July 2021.

• Like 2

During his post-shoot interview, Jinyoung explained what had drawn him to his upcoming drama “Police Classes” (literal translation; previously known as “Police Academy”), in which he will be starring opposite f(x)‘s Krystal and Cha Tae Hyun.

“It’s a drama called ‘Police Classes,’ and I had a really great feeling about it when I first read it,” he recalled enthusiastically. “It was such a page-turner that I easily read the entire script in one sitting.”

Jinyoung went on, “The story is about events that take place within a police university. I believe it’s the first drama that truly tells the stories of college students attending police university. That’s why I was all the more certain that this drama would unfold in a new, refreshing, and entertaining way.”

Cr soompi

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cha Tae Hyun, B1A4’s Jinyoung, Lee Jong Hyuk, And More Gather For Police Drama Script Reading

Jun 18, 2021
by S. Cho

377d524c39734003bf19370bb05999fe.webp

“Police University” has given a look into their cast’s first script reading!

KBS 2TV’s “Police University” stars Cha Tae Hyun as professor Yoo Dong Man and B1A4’s Jinyoung as student Kang Sun Ho at a police university. As Yoo Dong Man is an experienced detective and Kang Sun Ho is a former hacker, the two combine their skills to investigate a case together.

Present at the script reading was director Yoo Kwan Mo, writer Min Jung, with actors Cha Tae Hyun, Jinyoung, Lee Jong Hyuk, Hong Soo Hyun, and more. At the start, the director shared, “For our journey that starts in the spring and continues until the fall, I hope no one gets hurt and that we’re all healthy. More than anything, I hope everyone is happy. With the thought that this project could be my last, I’ll do my best and dedicate my soul.”

As soon as the reading began, the actors immersed perfectly into their roles and worked well with one another. As detective Yoo Dong Man, Cha Tae Hyun showcased his funny and skillful ways, brightening up the atmosphere.

Jinyoung was able to convey his pure image as he transformed into genius hacker and brainiac student Kang Sun Ho. At the same time, he was able to balance his gaze, voice, and tone to perfectly express Kang Sun Ho’s feelings for his first love.

Lee Jong Hyuk plays Police University law professor Kwon Hyuk Pil, while Hong Soo Hyun portrays judo professor Choi Hee Soo. Kang Shin Il became the cast’s “leader” through his role as Public Administration professor Seo Sang Hak

Police-University-1.jpg

Although not present at the reading, f(x)’s Krystal will be playing the wise and righteous Oh Kang Hee, a first year student at the police university who has no pretense, secrets, or grudges.

Song Jin Woo will have a funny back-and-forth relationship with Cha Tae Hyun in his role as Park Chul Jin, the inspector of the detective team. Oh Kang Hee’s mother will be portrayed by Kim Young Sun. Other bright Police University students will be played by Lee Dal, B.A.P.’s Youngjae, and Chu Young Woo.

Police-University-2.jpg

“Police University” will air after “At a Distance Spring is Green” in the second half of the year.

• Heart Eyes 1