Police University - 경찰수업 [2021]

@SilverMoonTea

So it beginnsssss....this SHOULD put a smile on my face compared to that trash 'Nevertheless' drama.

SooJungie can flip me over as may times as she needs tooo HAHAHAHAHAHA

Keen for the show to start. of course I wont see it till tomorrow once subs are out.

• Haha 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@SilverMoonTea

So it beginnsssss....this SHOULD put a smile on my face compared to that trash 'Nevertheless' drama.

I sometimes see Nevertheless short clips and its quite amusing lols. So juicy. But I really can't munched it 😂😆

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Keen for the show to start. of course I wont see it till tomorrow once subs are out.

Same. I also will wait for sub haha... I don't really enjoy watching live without any subtitles. Unless I'm really desperate. 

I think Soojung & Jinyoung will have good chemistry. Both are an ex-idol turn into acting. So I think they have solid bond to start with. 

• Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I have no idea why I put this on my potential watchlist earlier. I don't really know the cast aside from Cha Tae Hyun, didn't look at the synopsis or anything. I think I just liked the posters when it was first posted here. 

Since the airing got moved (right?) to tomorrow, the timing is actually pretty good for me. I'll be joining you all here! Looking forward to it. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1
24 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I sometimes see Nevertheless short clips and its quite amusing lols. So juicy. But I really can't munched it

Those short clips is pretty much as good as it gets, those are the main points. TBH, the behind the scenes stuff is more enjoyable to watch that the show itself hahaha

25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think Soojung & Jinyoung will have good chemistry. Both are an ex-idol turn into acting. So I think they have solid bond to start with.

Yessss, it should have good chemistry i reckon. A bit of comedy too.

2 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Since the airing got moved (right?) to tomorrow, the timing is actually pretty good for me.

Ahh not sure how timezones go for everyone else, all I know is it airs at 9:30pm in korean time on the 9th of August.

So for me thats like in 10 hours or so. But of course Ill have to wait the next day just to get the subs in. haha

Good to have you onboard :CharmanderYay:

• Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

1 minute ago, TRaNz said:

Ahh not sure how timezones go for everyone else, all I know is it airs at 9:30pm in korean time on the 9th of August.

So for me thats like in 10 hours or so. But of course Ill have to wait the next day just to get the subs in. haha

Oh woops. Sorry. Yes! 10 hours from now. But what I meant was it was supposed to original air July? 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
10 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I think I just liked the posters when it was first posted here. 

KBS doing a great job promoting this. The posters, trailers, BTS is everywhere. I'm a bit dramaless actually, and from August's drama I think this one interest me the most. 

Yes it was supposed to air earlier but there is covid delaying the filming progress.

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yessss, it should have good chemistry i reckon. A bit of comedy too.

Possible kiss spoilers lols

• Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Oh woops. Sorry. Yes! 10 hours from now. But what I meant was it was supposed to original air July? 

AH  yeap, you are right, it was delayed for airing.

BUT its finally happening now...soo keeeeeeeeeeeeennnnn :PsyWhat::pandahappy:

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

damm i dont understand the press conference..need ENG subtitles for idiots like me HAHAHAHAHA

Poor SooJungieee, still having to have to hear old F(x) songs when she promotes her more current stuff. hhehehe.

JinYoung...quite a handsome fella isn't he? :smile:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SilverMoonTea 10% for just one episode or over all? that is the vague part. hahahahaha

I reckon it will pull between 5%-9% throughout the whole show.

Just seen some updates on Krystals IG .... its soo naiceee... sorry cant post here, apparently im told IG embeds no longer work/allowed.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1

15 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@SilverMoonTea 10% for just one episode or over all? that is the vague part. hahahahaha

Normally it's just for one episode hit 10% then they should dance lols. That was what happened with Bossam (theirs lesser target tho). The dance move seems not too difficult haha, I think they considerate to Cha Tae Hyun :laugh:

10% is quite high target. As I know with KBS recently, above 5% already pretty good. 

Jinyoung talked to Soojung and said that promise for 3 of them lols. 

Original Article :

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210809153614240

download-63.jpg

• Haha 2