Police University - 경찰수업 [2021]

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ooo thanks...I repeated it but I still didn't get it. I don't know as well about why suddenly that guy got hurt in the leg.  Hehehee...are you busy making the parallel MMH and BTIMFL videos while watching your dramas ? 

I haven't made MMH-BTIMFL vids much, but have made some MMH-CTMABAS and MMH-TSHLYE ones. 😂 I'm still on ep2 of Drinking Solo and I'm thinking if I should branch off there and make comparisons too.

For the paintball scene, it's funny how they set up all those cameras but no one saw DM intervene. 😆 I think they could have made team 3 lost but then showed the replay that the fallen guy from team 1 cheated, so then they reversed the win. But, I guess it's more dramatic and effective showing DM's care and concern for SH.

Like others here, I'm also pleasantly surprised that the romance between SH and KH is taking off this way. I certainly expected more bickering and pushing-and-pulling. I still haven't watched ep 4 at this point, but based on the comments its developing even much further already?! 😮

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually this point make me worry, is Sun Ho really a skillful hacker? 😂 His identity get cracked so fast. It supposed to be in dark web their discussion as Yoon & Bird, right? Or probably police have authority to check in the dark web easier than civilian? 

SH was also disclosing too much information to Bird. Telling him his life plans, where he's studying, etc. 😆 Why on earth would you say you're entering the Police University to anyone on the dark web, much more a hacking community? I still haven't grasped how close they supposedly are and how they got that close to each other. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I still haven't watched ep 4 at this point, but based on the comments its developing even much further already?!

I think it's developing at a steady pace. Both of them are more confiding in each other. Which is probably because Sun Ho was there to witness the incident with her mom that one time. 

8 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Why on earth would you say you're entering the Police University to anyone on the dark web, much more a hacking community?

Haha, very true! Why share personal information about yourself on the dark web especially on one that might specialize in hacking?! :laugh:

I would like to be part of this friend group too!

PU-01-02.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

Perhaps when they tracked down that he stole that money, that's how Sun Ho exposed himself to the police? Or maybe he just wasn't being really careful. :idk:

I like the development of the romance so far too. Even though Sun Ho confessed his feelings in some ways, he's not pushing Kang Hee to reciprocate it back. His feelings are his to have. I do admit that it's a little strange to see Krystal not bicker with her love interest in a drama or at all. I'm so used to seeing that type of behavior from her past characters that I find myself waiting for her to just be sassy back to someone. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea I am also hoping he's not the culprit but we'll see. It's too early to tell. Anything can happen. LOL!

Yeah Im going to assume SH just wasnt careful, like making rookie mistakes even though hes got the skillset there.

aw who doesnt love watching Krystal bicker in her dramas. hahaha sooo nice to watch.

Would be funny if the culprit turned out to be BaekHee and her dark coloured lipstick looking evill.... bahahahaha, nah probably isnt.

7 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

For the paintball scene, it's funny how they set up all those cameras but no one saw DM intervene. 😆 I think they could have made team 3 lost but then showed the replay that the fallen guy from team 1 cheated, so then they reversed the win. But, I guess it's more dramatic and effective showing DM's care and concern for SH.

SH was also disclosing too much information to Bird. Telling him his life plans, where he's studying, etc. 😆 Why on earth would you say you're entering the Police University to anyone on the dark web, much more a hacking community? I still haven't grasped how close they supposedly are and how they got that close to each other. 

OmG I Know right? hahahah all the cameras on the trees in the forest but no clue. hahahaha

Yeah theres a few questionable scenes in that episode :laugh:

I think us viewers are made to think that the relationship between Yoon and Bird has been going on for quite sometime since DM needed inside info, so he played as an insider working his way through to gain trust (although not show in the show) But then could also be taken like, Yoon doesnt have the mindset of a bad criminal person so he lets himself get attached to people on the good side.

Sounds weird , but thats how Im seeing it at the moment.

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Haha, very true! Why share personal information about yourself on the dark web especially on one that might specialize in hacking?! :laugh:

Yeah, sounds like some silly moves but we'll just have to go with it and assume hes made rookie mistakes and let his emotions get in the way and become friends with someone. But in the end worked out ok. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Would be funny if the culprit turned out to be BaekHee and her dark coloured lipstick looking evill.... bahahahaha, nah probably isnt.

Omg!! You noticed that too?! When I saw it, I thought, "Do they even allow that color of lipstick?" I was so surprised by it. It was an Ursula color lipstick. :laugh:

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Omg!! You noticed that too?! When I saw it, I thought, "Do they even allow that color of lipstick?" I was so surprised by it. It was an Ursula color lipstick. :laugh:

hahahaha, yeah it stood out heaps for me. I mean I didnt think Police academies allowed so much make up to be applied. seems like this would be another unrealistic portrayal of whats allowed at the academy when compared to in real life.

But such dark colors for lipstick gives you a bit of a surprised shock. hahaha She is a weird character though.

Spoiler

hVMKkGX.png

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh @TRaNz the other thing that I found strange was how the girls had their hair down a lot . I always thought it had to be tied up neatly given the discipline expected. 

Yeah another one of those things thats probably not realistic. Ah well. just have to remind ourselves that its just a tv show drama.

Mannnn the Behind the Scenes stuff....I need english subs HAAHHAHA im to stupid to understand korean AHHAHAHAHAHA

Gonna check and see if the 1st early behind the scenes stuff has eng subs yet. hopefully it does. I want to smile like a goofball watching these. :SquirtleWonderfull:

• Haha 4

On 8/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Am I the only one still watching this? LOL

I still couldn't figure out how team 3 won that paintball shooting match,

I am still watching! Just finished ep.3-4 last night. You know something else distracted me big time this week, haha... This drama has good pacing, cast and characters, so I am sticking till the end. Having graduated from Law School, I should graduate from Police University too :smug::cool:

The paintball match, the mission is to snatch the flag, but the deciding factor of winning team is how many members left standing. That's why they keep count of how many down. DM said it (in passing) when briefing the kids. 

On 8/18/2021 at 1:06 PM, Warm Paws said:

a fallen guy from the other team was about to cheat by shooting Seon-ho so Dong-man secretly intervened. That guy who was supposed to cheat should have been reprimanded. What I don't know was how the insubordinate team 3 guy got injured to that extent. Did I miss that entirely?

It wasn't shown/explained, but I can't be bothered anyway. I was going "serves you right for ditching the team and not following your leader's instructions". Thankfully DM intervened. Maybe he knows the blind spots and that's why he wasn't captured on the camera when intervening. I like that SH was aware, even during cheering for victory moment, to question who shot that cheating guy. He knew that there were just him and Team 1 leader left standing. 

On 8/18/2021 at 8:56 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Sun Ho has the makings of a good detective. He has intuition seeing how he tracked down the guy who spread the false news about Kang Hee. Plus whatever he lacks be it physically or knowledge wise he makes up for it by being very teachable, industrious and determined. 

I agree. He learned fast from his limited interactions with DM. He was already applying what he observed and experienced, eg. in Kwon's class and towards solving KH's video clip. And having enrolled in the Judo club now, I am sure he will end up top in his batch. Woohoo... 

On 8/18/2021 at 9:13 PM, TRaNz said:

I did find weird that her belongings were just left out in the open at the Uni like that. I mean its like leaving your stuff out in a common area and then going away for hours. A bit weird and silly, but meh, it brought us the cute scene. hahahaha

It probably depends on the culture/country too. I often see this happening while in Taiwan. People leaving their personal belongings on table and disappeared elsewhere. Once in a cafe, this lady went to the toilet only with her handphone for a looooong time, leaving her stuff (including purse) at her seat. Even I got anxious and secretly kept an eye on her stuff, haha, but there are CCTVs though. Besides, I think KH didn't leave her stuff for hours, but she just went back to the same spot another day... probably her usual spot to study. 

On 8/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, Tofu said:

I do admit that it's a little strange to see Krystal not bicker with her love interest in a drama or at all. I'm so used to seeing that type of behavior from her past characters that I find myself waiting for her to just be sassy back to someone.

True that! My fave of her character is still from The Heirs. I think this one will change that. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

It probably depends on the culture/country too. I often see this happening while in Taiwan. People leaving their personal belongings on table and disappeared elsewhere. Once in a cafe, this lady went to the toilet only with her handphone for a looooong time, leaving her stuff (including purse) at her seat. Even I got anxious and secretly kept an eye on her stuff, haha, but there are CCTVs though. Besides, I think KH didn't leave her stuff for hours, but she just went back to the same spot another day... probably her usual spot to study. 

Daymm, yeah I guess trust is stronger elsewhere than Westernized countries haha.

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

True that! My fave of her character is still from The Heirs. I think this one will change that. 

OMG YES, hahahahah Lee BoNa <3

How she played her character was enjoyable in that drama. :duckhearts:

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Hwwwiiiii ~~~ :love:

For all the Behind the Scenes stuff I seen that has Eng subs.....sooo much fun on set....so far watching them laughing lots on set and light banter is just everythinggggggggg :SquirtleWonderfull:

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Haha..... didn't expect that ending for ep.5! :laugh:

Well, someone is already exercising some kind of girlfriend's prerogative rights already... two times! :smug:

It was so cute ! Love it.  I didn't expect her to get jealous so quickly.

So that cafe / bar owner where they all go to seems to be obviously suspicious ? Anyway , it was nice to see Seon Ho and Dong Man work so closely. SH really learns fast and there's good reason why he was a hacker. You have got to think quite out of the box after all.

-----------------------

Gosh I am yelling cause they went in for a deeper kiss. But he passed out after that :eeeee:

Full YT video

Spoiler

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Certainly did not expect that but I was squealing too!! 😄 I am going to call this the Hamster Kiss haha, see his puffed up cheeks when she kissed him? 

Yes. 

What is quite funny is this:

Then you watch her imagination from 2:25:lol:

Awwww she asked him for a date

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

I laughed so much at the scene with the piano 😂😂😂 SH is so cute worrying about what he could’ve done that night. And KH is so cute being mad at him for not remembering anything. Yay for a promised date... but sigh, we cheered too soon. Of course it’s not going to be that smooth since we’re still so early in the story. Dun, dun, dun... the love triangle is starting because PMG officially confessed to KH, at the moment when she is disappointed with SH. Hopefully this won’t last long. I can really do without the doubting and questioning from either side of our OTP. 

Investigation wise, still going strongly suspenseful. Another good cliffhanger. But somehow with this drama, I can wait (for now), maybe because I don’t see the crime solving as the main plot. More interested with the stuff happening on campus and the growth of our newbies.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

Watching the episode , and the surprise for me is that Judo professor helped them out to escape Professor Red Lips.! 

22 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

But somehow with this drama, I can wait (for now), maybe because I don’t see the crime solving as the main plot. More interested with the stuff happening on campus and the growth of our newbies.

Same ...the mystery for me is just like a side story. The romance & campus life are way more interesting. The only thing is that Sun Ho is getting some good exposure & real world training by working with DM.

E9nBC3DVkAMYcdH?format=jpg&name=large

8.3%! Come on - I wanna see 10% ( we were rooting so hard for this for Bossam so we could see the cast dance too - but it didn't happen though it was close. )

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM Agree with you, the investigation is like side dishes to me. The romance & youth friendship are more interesting to see. Finally finished ep 5&6, JinYoung so good at the comedic scene, especially that imagination of the friends lols. And Kang Hee so territorial, haha she's so protective of him and so jelly with that judo sunbae. I always thought he's more into her than she is to him. But it's wrong 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif