Kikazaru Koi niha Riyuu ga Atte 着飾る恋には理由があって [JP Drama 2021]

🌸There is a Reason for the Love to Dress Up (2021) 🌸

0EAm6-4f.jpg

Mashiba Kurumi works as a publicist for "el Arco Iris", an interior design company that is becoming popular with young people on social media. She's a fashionista who cares a lot about her appearance and about what others think. She works hard to gain the admiration of her coworkers and boss, Hayama Shogo.

Kurumi is so busy with work that she forgets to renew her lease on her apartment. Her friend Koko helps her find a new place... but it's a share house with 3 strangers!

There's Fujino Shun, a minimalist chef who just wants to live a simple life. Then there's Terai Haruto, Shun's cousin who works as an online counselor to help people with their problems. Finally, there's Hase Ayaka, an aspiring artist who makes contemporary art while working part-time as a delivery driver at a high-end supermarket.

And so these people of different ages, occupations, and values come together under one roof. Though their personalities clash, Kurumi falls in love, deepens her friendships, and learns to take off her "armor" and live as herself.

(Source: TBS, translated by heart-ereki at MyDramaList)

Native Title: 着飾る恋には理由があって
Also Known As: There's a Reason for the Love I'm Wearing , There is a Reason for the Love to Dress Up , Kikazaru Koi niha Riyu ga Atte , Kikazaru Koi niwa Riyuu ga Atte , Kikazaru Koi niwa Riyu ga Atte
Screenwriter: Kaneko Arisa
Director: Tsukahara Ayuko
Genres: Romance, Life, Drama
Tags: Publicist, Kanjani 8, Idol Actress, Nogizaka46, Chef, Share House, Cohabitation, Friendship 
Episodes: 10
Aired: Apr 20, 2021 - Jun 22, 2021
Aired On: Tuesday
Original Network: TBS
Duration: 50 min.

🌸Cast :

ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.gif

Spoiler

20210425-124426.jpg

🌸Chart :

Spoiler

20210425-132925.jpg

Twitter Official : Link 

Official Website : Link

Official Instagram : Link

Mashiba Room Instagram : Link

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 1

The FL is influencer who work in interior design company. She worked so hard to always looked pretty everyday, including doing her nails everyday (not something I can relate, but kudos to her). I love her bag btw. I think its Gucci Sylvie bag. 

Spoiler

20210425-133812.jpg

20210425-132703.jpg

The ML appear with his truck, and  actually he is a restaurant owner. What interesting about him? He's a minimalist lols. He only do things enough to get him by and don't want to waste his precious time. 

Already felt the huge difference ? Yes ! This set them to quarel later on after they live together, and when they tried to do project for her work. 

How do they start live together? She need a place and her friend set her up to live in something similar to boarding house, with cute dog! There will be 1 more lady, and total 2 guys in the house. 

Harem drama? Yes. I think the 2 guys in the house will go for her affection. And she originally have unrequitted feeling for 7 years to her president at the company, who suddenly resigned. And not sure if her hoobae that she helped, also will go after her? 

Worth watching ? Yes! I like the pace. There is a bit of daily life of commoner people feeling, but also there is tension that quite dramatic. I personally love the scene when he casually asked if the sakura watching with president was a succesful? But instead she cry. 

20210425-132658.jpg

The food also so pretty ! I always think nothing can beat Japanese in arranging their food. 

20210425-132631.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

She and Sachou are really good actors. Too bad he dropped her like a hot potato so less screen appearance for him.

I think he will be back? He's the reason why she dress up and the title of this drama too. 

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Umm.....I need to avoid all of @SilverMoonTea's Japanese drama threads because I really don't have room to add more dramas but this looks so interesting too. 

I mindlessly trying ep 1, but I like it more than what I thought. The ML is from Watashitachi, he was very stiff there. But here he's fine. 

I also think this scene is well made. Not that I can relate, as my IG is private and I only have few followers 😂

20210426-075231.jpg

• Like 1

Ep 2

Wah they've kissed already. So fast.

20210430-212546.jpg

But I think their heart not ready yet. The ML actually minimalist and seems don't even want to get attached to stuff or person, due to his lost of the business before. 

I actually thought he's about going to help the cousin to be with her haha, but instead he seems more excited to talk to her everytime. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I can't identify the breed... I think it may not be a pure breed anymore, but a mixed. So cute!.. Does he have significant screen time? :thinking:

He appear quite many. They mainly always bring him to the park for a walk. And the ML quite close with him. I think definitely have a mix of corgi? 

20210430-223050.jpg

The drama quite relaxing, have food, nice fashion. Maybe I should call @JenLtoo lols.

IG official update :

kikazarukoi-tbs-COSt6h2jtkh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The drama quite relaxing, have food, nice fashion. Maybe I should call @JenLtoo lols.

I see you are using my list! :laugh: The actors look quite cute for this one...maybe I'll try it out if I can catch up. I still haven't caught up on Sell Your Haunted House :letalQQ:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

7 minutes ago, JenL said:

I see you are using my list! :laugh: The actors look quite cute for this one...maybe I'll try it out if I can catch up. I still haven't caught up on Sell Your Haunted House :letalQQ:

He have super long eyelashes! Envy him!

20210430-223332.jpg

20210430-223336.jpg

Cr. Mary

@ktcjdramamore interested on the dog than the oniichan. So here more of Kouji 😆

20210430-223435.jpg

@abs-oluteMI even resort using dog tactic to lure ktcj to watch J drama 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

11 minutes ago, JenL said:

Why did you show me those pictures @SilverMoonTea?? You know I can't resist pretty men 

Why did you show me those pictures @SilverMoonTea?? You know I can't resist cute dogs

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So here more of Kouji

That's a really handsome shot of him :wow:

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love