Kikazaru Koi niha Riyuu ga Atte 着飾る恋には理由があって [JP Drama 2021]

On 4/30/2021 at 8:23 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

But I think their heart not ready yet. The ML actually minimalist and seems don't even want to get attached to stuff or person, due to his lost of the business before. 

I saw clips and his room literally has nothing in there. Hahaha!!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I saw clips and his room literally has nothing in there. Hahaha!!

Actually I read book about minimalism, quite convinced by it. It save time to clean the room (you don't need to move things around to clean), and save money too. 

But I think the downside if the room too empty its also looks depressing. Haha... So I guess the best still be minimalist but not overdone it. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30231806-goodbye-things

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 3

I think the cousin relationship also quite interesting. The counselor cousin seems very kind and always let people rely on him. While Shun is more freely and independent. That's why their relatives liking the counselor guy more. 

Their conversation about who's doing well in life also nice, they said whoever doing well today might not doing well tommorow. How true is that. 

We will be fine as long as we have sky, air & water according to Shun. I think it's nice to have someome like Shun in life.

The drama also kind of a bit have slice of life feeling. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 9:56 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh.. I saw a glimpse of ep 1 and it looks interesting. So I probably will watch it latsr, I have saved some episodes already so it will be easoer for me to watch later. So how is it so far? Rate 1 to 10, how good is it?

@Alice WonderlandHmm this one was good for few eps. But they kiss so fast, and suddenly become couple. So I felt this rushed, and not my cup of tea (slow burn romance). Sorry I didn't know you ask this question long time ago haha....

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice WonderlandHmm this one was good for few eps. But they kiss so fast, and suddenly become couple. So I felt this rushed, and not my cup of tea (slow burn romance). Sorry I didn't know you ask this question long time ago haha....

Np. I havent touched any episodes yet and forgot that I have posted something here. I have so many other dramas so still no time to really watch them.

• Haha 2