TBA

Additional Links

Weibo l Douban

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

They look cute together. I've never seen him in a historical drama so looking forward to it!

It feels strange, I look at his face and I think to myself, "but the face belongs in a suit!" lol

I don't know what it will be like seeing him in long hair.:thinking:

@NiteWalker his fringe in the poster is a bit...erh... hhmm... not quite my taste? looks like they gave him eyeliners? like vampire look?

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

It feels strange, I look at his face and I think to myself, "but the face belongs in a suit!" lol

I don't know what it will be like seeing him in long hair.:thinking:

@NiteWalker his fringe in the poster is a bit...erh... hhmm... not quite my taste? looks like they gave him eyeliners? like vampire look?

i know right....it took me couple of look to adjust....

its still beyond me why they gave eye liner to guys ><" onscreen or during photoshoot im pretty sure they do...however i felt they shouldnt put too much of it....as it kinda spoil it and make the guy a bit too feminine? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i know right....it took me couple of look to adjust....

its still beyond me why they gave eye liner to guys ><" onscreen or during photoshoot im pretty sure they do...however i felt they shouldnt put too much of it....as it kinda spoil it and make the guy a bit too feminine? 

and lipstick too! I think a nude tone is ok, but when you give bright colours, wah the guy looks erh unusual (a case of body being too heaty? ROFL). In that photoshoot, really reminds me of vampire look - I mean, is he supposed to look bad boy with KX?

Spoiler

I was watching a YT video (by AvenueX) where she reveals 4 stories about her own personal experience working during a drama shoot (never realised she was in the industry before this video). After that, I kinda tot to myself, thank god MW is not that popular. Prior to this video, I was hoping he would get bigger, better roles. But after this, I am like, low profile is good, more likely with low profile, you are less likely to have been part of anything underhanded in the Entertainment world. And less likely you would have been part of any dark, dirty doings. I am not someone to idolise anyone, but the thought of some of these artistes being part of anything like that, makes me feel really sad for them. I know it's survival to remain in the industry but I hope for their own sanity and happiness that even if they get involved because of circumstance, it's the lighter, less dark aspects.

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

and lipstick too! I think a nude tone is ok, but when you give bright colours, wah the guy looks erh unusual (a case of body being too heaty? ROFL). In that photoshoot, really reminds me of vampire look - I mean, is he supposed to look bad boy with KX?

i know...besides nowadays all endorser for makeup is having guy idol line up didnt you realize?

• Haha 2

@IpohBanana OMG YES!! I think Miles has a pretty fair complexion so when they add the bright lipsticks, he looks a bit vampire-ish? @NiteWalker and I have been saying that the beauty industry is heavily endorsed by male celebrities now. :laugh:

In terms of celebrity status...

Spoiler

The more famous you are, the more you're exposed to and sometimes finding the balance is hard. I feel the same way about some of my favorite actors and actresses too. I hope that they continue to film dramas/movies, be endorsed by brands, etc. but not get too popular where they lose their moral compass. There are not that many people who can continue to stay humble with fame and money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...