Master In The House 집사부일체 [Current Variety Show]

49f26a5963d50e239c3da3cadbffba74.jpg

집사부일체

Name: Master In The House

Air Date: Every Sunday 6:30KST

Channel: SBS

Synopsis: 

The cast members spend two days and one night together with reputable figures of various fields or professions, known as Masters (사부), and get to know about the lives of the Masters, in the hopes of gaining knowledge and wisdom. There are also 1-day Masters in the show, which the cast would instead spend a day together with.

-Wiki-

Cast Members:

3497831c88a14cc88cbc6cc5695e5a5e.jpeg?s=

Graduated Members:

Yook Sung Jae

Lee Sang Yun

• Party! 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

TEASER for today's episode^

----

Today's subunim is the location itself, we are brought to the historic moments, with extravagant settings and people. The team went on to visit the location and they played a game, which eventually Seung Gi won and he became king. It has a few funny moments to it, and it ended off with a very nice touch. 

Some fun moments:

SH getting scolded:

• Like 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1cea89185bc941e0bb82d655ddb478eb.jpeg?s=

Watch: ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo And Lee Seung Gi Get Adorably Terrified In Hilarious “Master In The House” Preview

The stars of SBS’s “Master in the House” are in for a scare next week!

On May 2, “Master in the House” aired an entertaining sneak peek of its upcoming episode, which will feature the cast meeting a brand-new master.

The clip begins with the “Master in the House” cast freaking out in a pitch-black room as they get ready to meet their latest master. As their master watches in amusement from another room, the members shriek hysterically while holding hands and clinging to one another for dear life.

When a mystery figure approaches the members, Lee Seung Gi and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo collapse to the ground while clutching each other and screaming in fear. 

Afterwards, Lee Seung Gi exclaims, “When they came towards me, I nearly hit them. I’m not even kidding.”

The next episode of “Master in the House” will air on May 9 at 6:25 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the new preview below!

• Like 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Recently, I've started watching MITH again. Because the dramas on air now are too depressing - every episode makes you cry 😂 Tried to start where I dropped off more than a year ago, but decided to pick episodes instead for now.

When I first read that Lee Sang Yoon and Yook Sung Jae were leaving, I was disappointed. They were such a good team - each had different characteristics but they were very compatible. Then the team increased to 5 members - I caught a little now and then but it takes some getting used to. Sometimes, they are too noisy, because everyone wants to talk. Having watched about 10 episodes with the new team, I still think the original quartet was still the best. But the new members are growing on me. Lee Seung Gi and Yang Se Hyeong remain the anchors of the show. It is still funny and thought provoking ❤

Episodes 120-121 (2020)

Shin Seung Hun (Singer-songwriter) - Emperor of Ballads

SSH debuted in 1990. 2020 was his 30th anniversary but his concert was cancelled due to the pandemic. He has held the record of most albums sold until BTS broke the record in 2020.

The music is just fantastic. Maybe because I like ballads. I think @SilverMoonTea has posted this video before.

For a start, the team had to sing to a karaoke machine and score >=90. Lee Seung Gi insists that if he sang his own song, of course he must score 100! Since he is the original singer. Which makes sense but... 😂

Shin Sung Rok "may be kicked out from musical scene" 😂 @katakwasabi

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1