Never Say Goodbye 不说再见 [2021]

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh yay!! Hope the story is good but even itf it's not, I will still watch him. Lols

When you tagged me about the date @NiteWalker I thought it is still be a rumor and it's finally getting the date!! Hope his other dramas are coming soon right after this. 

1 at a times...sometimes when an artist has 2 dramas airing i only ended up able to watch one as i couldnt get into the vibes of his other drama...

i find it better for a drama to be air 1 at a times and maybe after a times lapses too...like maybe 2-3 months after the first drama

• Like 2

@TofuThe mafia's fashion is so tacky, tackiest at the finest! Haha... That printed scarf, gold chain and jade necklaces 🤦‍♀️ My 👀 hurt lols... Luckily they dressed the undercover Mu Qing quite nicely. Probably because this drama already from 2018, I felt the cinematography not the best. 

So ep 1 is more on explaining roughly about the mafia's organization structure. And their main business which is drug dealing. MQ befriend mafia Mr. Ou's godson . Towards ep 1 ending, MQ met Mr. Ou's daughter, whose surprisingly looks like his dying fiancee. I didn't feel strong chemistry between the pair tbh. But maybe I'll change my mind later, idk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 3 slightly better. I like the quarel between the mafia dad and Kexin. She's pretty good acting for melodrama. But I think not too good in being cute & bubbly at the beginning. 

Spoiler

Probably Janine's voice dubbing also a bit too high pitch. It's kind of wreck my nerve too... 

I felt like Mu Qing might already get into deep into this mafia world. Can he really go back into police life? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I felt like Mu Qing might already get into deep into this mafia world. Can he really go back into police life? 

its never easy for undercover to let go of their cover after the whole deal blow off or their identity got expose...there are too many things for them to consider, so usually for this type of job, the forces usually prefer to pick up orphan ...

• Like 1

So I have watched 1 and half episode 2. So far so good. The encounter of the ML and FL are so cliche and irrational. I just dont like how they are written so unatural. Like they really have to meet with only with that silly reason. Lols

You know she suddenly barged into his car and asked his help to catch the thief who stole her bag. He failed and she blamed all for him?? I think she's too clingy and he is too kind for the first time they met. Lols. Something that doesnt make me feel their chemie yet, well hope it's really not yet. 

But the story is quite okay. It isn't that bad totally. They have the back story that is interesting enough to follow imo. 

As the episode goes, hope it will be better and seriously the cinemathography, ooof. What should I say, quite hurting my eye a bit. 

Who should I tag here??? :SquirtleNiceAhah:

@SilverMoonTea even you gave up, this is your thread so give me a company ok? 

@Tofu I know you watch many like me, hahha. So what's your thoughts of this one?

@NiteWalker ya ya you still couldnt move on from LDR. :MewGiggle:

• Haha 2