Praomook พราวมุก [Thai - 2021]

Tofu

On 5/13/2021 at 10:39 PM, jen said:

maybe he wants to imply something more appropriate but it came out offensively.

Thinking about it some more, it's strange that the dad said that considering the personality of him and his wife. It just doesn't really match as much but at the same time, I guess it doesn't have to either. The idea of the son taking on the family business or receiving the inheritance over the daughter is pretty much rooted in many Asian culture. I have two brothers and I'm pretty sure my parents would leave them everything if they weren't around anymore (it doesn't really bother me but just wanted to point out that it happens quite frequently). 

I find her selfish on that part too. She should've helped her mom in baking those sweet treats as she was doing it for them. Yes I agree, I do understand her not selling those precious collections but she should help her mom and sister in her own simple way. I do notice that even if she's already a teenager, she still acts like a child. Yes, offering some assistance would at least help her mom and sister feel at ease. 

Everyone process things in different ways but I don't think you can really justify much of the behavior she's shown towards Mook and her mom. I think with Mook, someone can argue that she was being a little too hard on Petch, but outside of that, I can't think of anything that someone could say that would make me look at Petch differently -- she's entitled and spoiled. 

At least by now you know your fate. 😂 Just kidding. Maybe your mom just wants to know what your future would look like so she consulted a shaman. 😉

Hahahahahaha!! I don't know if that's a fate I want. :eeeee:

• Like 1

Krating and Pon are too funny! Both of them must not have been in roles where they were attracted to men before. Krating says he lost all his friends. Hahaha!! I don't think it's that bad. :laugh:

I have no idea what they are saying but in case anyone wants to watch their live stream video. I can't remember if this was on the day the lakorn premiered or the day after. 

Spoiler

• Haha 1

I really liked him in the drama Likit Haeng Jan. It was subbed by a subbing team that I think isn't familiar with you. You can check it out at their group's facebook account. The subbing team's name was Fansub TH047.

Yay! This is good to know!! Thank you for the tip and I noticed that the lakorn is not that long too, only 12 episodes! I like it when lakorns are short. I think I read somewhere that Praomook will be around 22 episodes long. 

On 5/13/2021 at 11:15 PM, jen said:

I've just remembered the scene from episode 2 wherein Lun imagined Mook seducing him in bed. I was laughing hard for it. 😂

Hahahaha!! When Mook got on top of him, I was thinking, "Oh, Lun is having a very naughty dream of Mook, and he says he doesn't like her?!" When it turned out to be something he imagined, I laughed so much. :laugh:

This person is so wonderful, she translated the questions Pon and Bua answered in their magazine!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1
On 5/15/2021 at 7:32 PM, Tofu said:

Krating and Pon are too funny! Both of them must not have been in roles where they were attracted to men before. Krating says he lost all his friends. Hahaha!! I don't think it's that bad. :laugh:

I have no idea what they are saying but in case anyone wants to watch their live stream video. I can't remember if this was on the day the lakorn premiered or the day after. 

They are really funny. I love their bromance. 😍 I don't think they've played a role like that before. What Krating said is hilarious. 😂 I also don't think it's that bad. 

Thank you for the clips. I love seeing them together. Krating and Pon are much sweeter than Pon and Bua. 😂 

On 5/15/2021 at 7:42 PM, Tofu said:

Yay! This is good to know!! Thank you for the tip and I noticed that the lakorn is not that long too, only 12 episodes! I like it when lakorns are short. I think I read somewhere that Praomook will be around 22 episodes long. 

Hahahaha!! When Mook got on top of him, I was thinking, "Oh, Lun is having a very naughty dream of Mook, and he says he doesn't like her?!" When it turned out to be something he imagined, I laughed so much. :laugh:

This person is so wonderful, she translated the questions Pon and Bua answered in their magazine!!

You're welcome for it. 😉 Yes it isn't that long. It only has 14 episodes. I also like shorter lakorns. I think I could go to a maximum of 30 episodes as long as it is a good one. 😊 Oh Praomook has a lot of episodes. I hope it wouldn't get draggy. I think we would still enjoy watching it even if there are 22 episodes. 

Yes, that one. 😂 I laughed a lot on that part too. So true. What he's saying doesn't match his thoughts for her. 😂 

Wow, this is nice. Thank you so much for this. I'm going to read it one by one. 😍 It's rare to have some dedicated fans to translate magazine covers of Thai actors and actresses. I'm so thankful for this fan. 😊

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Tofu said:

Thinking about it some more, it's strange that the dad said that considering the personality of him and his wife. It just doesn't really match as much but at the same time, I guess it doesn't have to either. The idea of the son taking on the family business or receiving the inheritance over the daughter is pretty much rooted in many Asian culture. I have two brothers and I'm pretty sure my parents would leave them everything if they weren't around anymore (it doesn't really bother me but just wanted to point out that it happens quite frequently). 

Everyone process things in different ways but I don't think you can really justify much of the behavior she's shown towards Mook and her mom. I think with Mook, someone can argue that she was being a little too hard on Petch, but outside of that, I can't think of anything that someone could say that would make me look at Petch differently -- she's entitled and spoiled. 

Hahahahahaha!! I don't know if that's a fate I want. :eeeee:

Yes it doesn't match at all. I think they are both funny and have a nice personality. Didn't know he can say such things. I think that inheritance thing is indeed really popular in Asian countries but I don't really know if it also exists or popular in US or European countries. I mostly see this matter with Asian dramas or movies. Well thank you for sharing that thoughts. I think my parents would left something valuable for the three of us so I think we're going to have some equal share of things though we aren't as rich as those like that in the dramas or movies. I think it's okay to give such inheritance to a man since they need to support their future family in order to provide their needs. It really happens a lot of times. 

Yes, every people has their unique way of coping up with situations but Petch's behavior isn't justifiable. She should be more understanding with the current situation that they have. She's really a spoiled brat. 😂 

Yeah, I think so too. You should marry who you love not because it's what ypur fate dictates. 😉

• Like 1
On 5/16/2021 at 8:14 AM, jen said:

You're welcome for it. 😉 Yes it isn't that long. It only has 14 episodes. I also like shorter lakorns. I think I could go to a maximum of 30 episodes as long as it is a good one. 😊 Oh Praomook has a lot of episodes. I hope it wouldn't get draggy. I think we would still enjoy watching it even if there are 22 episodes. 

One time I saw a lakorn that was 15 episodes long and I was really excited until I noticed that each episode were almost two hours long! :cry: I think I prefer my lakorns to be on the shorter side in terms of episodes because I know that the longer they are, the draggier they get. 

We get new episodes tomorrow (today for you)!! :jinbtsyes:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

One time I saw a lakorn that was 15 episodes long and I was really excited until I noticed that each episode were almost two hours long! :cry: I think I prefer my lakorns to be on the shorter side in terms of episodes because I know that the longer they are, the draggier they get. 

We get new episodes tomorrow (today for you)!! :jinbtsyes:

Yes, almost every episode of a lakorn are that long. I also prefer the shorten ones. If it tends to get draggy, I do FF a lot. It seems to get less interesting too since you will feel like they've offered enough for the drama already but want to have more episodes since it is popular. 

Yes for the new episodes. Alwaysgrumpycat website will have some delay with the release of the episodes for this week since she is busy with her exam. 😊

• Like 1

Episode 3 and 4 

I'm not sure if I should be glad that Lun's way out is to pretend that he's in a relationship with Marut instead of getting into some sort of agreement with Nuch where she pretends to be his lover. :pandathink: Lun is not entirely wrong in his comment to Marut. He can trust Marut to keep his secret whereas he would not be able to do that with someone else -- someone that he is paying. 

Nuch is Lun's ex-girlfriend, the girl he was dating when he was younger. She's also the girl that did terrible things to Mook. It's unclear what her motives are, but the lakorn did make note that she approached Lun with an agenda in mind. I'm curious to find out why and also if she's working with the killer. I do appreciate that when Lun met up with her, he was direct with her on how her actions (when they were younger) affected him. 

Lun and Mook got into a pretty bad car accident but they barely had any scratches on them. They were able to resume their normal activities like nothing. Wah?! Is this even possible? Haha! Only in dramaland can something like this happen. I'm coming off Oh! Master where nothing happened to the male lead when he got hit by a truck and suddenly he has 49 days to live -- I'm still a bit jaded and paranoid. :laugh:

Lun finally agrees to the marriage because his dad promised that after a year, he can get a divorced and do whatever he wants without his dad getting in his way. He also wanted to figure out why someone is out to kill him -- he is convinced that Mook has something to do with it. 

Mook looked absolutely stunning in all the wedding dresses (although, the pants one was not flattering on her from the waist down). I love watching Lun trying to refocus himself every time she came out with a new dress. He even called Marut over to help him because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to refrain himself and needed reinforcement (otherwise Mook would find out that he's not really gay). Haha! 

I don't understand why Marut is going after Mook when he looks the cutest with Petch. :niu:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116a99e11177ca2bd519

The person that's trying to kill Lun, I suspect that it has something to do with Laknara, Win, and Danai. Those three want him gone because they want to take over the shares to the company. I thought it was interesting that Danai eavesdropped on Lun and Mook when they talked about the killer but didn't seem concern. The other possible candidate would be whatever Nuch is scheming but I don't think she needs him around to get whatever she wants. ALSO, does Laknara and Win have some sort of romantic relationship? Their interaction is just way too close for two "friends". I mean Laknara basically told Danai off and sided with Win without even considering what Danai has to say. 

• Like 1
On 5/19/2021 at 1:04 PM, Tofu said:

These were the two banners from the Ch3 articles that had the photos from above. The one with Marut and Lun, hahahaha!! :eeeee:

4yH14Ma.jpg

So much tension, I love it. Haha!

jcghym4.jpg

I can't help but laugh at Marut and Lun's so called romantic relationship. 😂 I really do love how Mook tries to seduce Lun. It really is exciting to watch it. 😍 Everyone can tell that they have feelings for each other but tries to hide it, most especially Lun. 😊

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Tofu said:

Episode 3 and 4 

I'm not sure if I should be glad that Lun's way out is to pretend that he's in a relationship with Marut instead of getting into some sort of agreement with Nuch where she pretends to be his lover. :pandathink: Lun is not entirely wrong in his comment to Marut. He can trust Marut to keep his secret whereas he would not be able to do that with someone else -- someone that he is paying. 

Nuch is Lun's ex-girlfriend, the girl he was dating when he was younger. She's also the girl that did terrible things to Mook. It's unclear what her motives are, but the lakorn did make note that she approached Lun with an agenda in mind. I'm curious to find out why and also if she's working with the killer. I do appreciate that when Lun met up with her, he was direct with her on how her actions (when they were younger) affected him. 

Lun and Mook got into a pretty bad car accident but they barely had any scratches on them. They were able to resume their normal activities like nothing. Wah?! Is this even possible? Haha! Only in dramaland can something like this happen. I'm coming off Oh! Master where nothing happened to the male lead when he got hit by a truck and suddenly he has 49 days to live -- I'm still a bit jaded and paranoid. :laugh:

Lun finally agrees to the marriage because his dad promised that after a year, he can get a divorced and do whatever he wants without his dad getting in his way. He also wanted to figure out why someone is out to kill him -- he is convinced that Mook has something to do with it. 

Mook looked absolutely stunning in all the wedding dresses (although, the pants one was not flattering on her from the waist down). I love watching Lun trying to refocus himself every time she came out with a new dress. He even called Marut over to help him because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to refrain himself and needed reinforcement (otherwise Mook would find out that he's not really gay). Haha! 

I don't understand why Marut is going after Mook when he looks the cutest with Petch. :niu:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116a99e11177ca2bd519

The person that's trying to kill Lun, I suspect that it has something to do with Laknara, Win, and Danai. Those three want him gone because they want to take over the shares to the company. I thought it was interesting that Danai eavesdropped on Lun and Mook when they talked about the killer but didn't seem concern. The other possible candidate would be whatever Nuch is scheming but I don't think she needs him around to get whatever she wants. ALSO, does Laknara and Win have some sort of romantic relationship? Their interaction is just way too close for two "friends". I mean Laknara basically told Danai off and sided with Win without even considering what Danai has to say. 

I think Lun pretending to be a gay in order to avoid the wedding is a really lame excuse. Actually, I didn't even believe it in the first place. 😂 Everyone knows that his character is a womanizer so it is way too impossible. I think if she chose Nuch, his parents would still insist him marrying Mook. Whether he pretended to have a relationship with Rut or with Nuch, I think the ending would still be the same. 

I think Marut is a trustable friend. They've been friends for so long already. Yes, I don't think you can trust someone to pretend or do something for you with payment involve. We actually don't know what might they think of. They can work for other people with bigger amount offered to them, unless they are loyal to you. 🤔

Yes, I do remember Nuch was his ex-girlfriend. That girl was really mean to Mook when they were young and I think she'll be more mean now that they've grown up. Yes the lakorn made the viewers think like that. I really believe she has an objective in mind for approaching Lun again when I don't think she has feelings for him and she's doing it for the killer. Yes, I did like the part that he directly told her that it was really over and it is all in the past. 

• Like 1

That was a really bad accident. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one having that thought. 😂 It really is very drama like. In reality, it takes a year or two to recover from that type of accident but in the drama they only have a few scratches and bruises. That scene was way too impossible. Yes it only happens in dramaland. 😂 That's really funny. I would accept the thought of him dying if he really looked like it or else I won't even believe it. Some of the scenes in a drama are way too far from reality. I love how they both showed concern with each other when that accident happened.

Yes finally he agreed. 😂 He's too convinced that Mook is involved in the recent bad happenings he experiences since Mook is always there to save him. Lun is way too close-minded. 

I really love Mook's looks on those dresses. 😍 She's so pretty and has a nice type of body. Lun is so funny. 😂 I love it when he daydream about Mook seducing him or he imagine some situations with her involve. 😂 It really makes it exciting and also when they romantically bicker a lot. Lun can't help but feel something for Mook. I really laughed when he sent a message for Rut to come over and help him. 😂 I do notice that Lun is just like Petch. He's too childish and narrow-minded. 

After watching the recent episodes, I do feel like Rut is developing some feelings for Petch and not for Mook. Marut and Petch looks so cute together. 😍 I think Rut is just enclosed with the thought that he likes Mook. I don't know, maybe it's just my thought and he just sees Petch as his little sister. I want Marut and Petch to be a couple. ❤️ I really think that Rut's assitant will develop some feelings for Petch. I can't wait to see a jealous Rut when he sees Petch and his assistant getting too closed with each other either because of work or having some romance in it. 😊 The thought really excites me. 😂

Yes, I do suspect those 3 too as the killers since those three have the vibe or thought of something bad for Lun but I really suspect Danai a lot. 🤔 I'm somehow convinced it was him since he really loves Lak a lot and I think would do everything for her, just like how Win would do the same thing for his wife. I really think Nuch has a connection with the killer. I think that Win has been liking Laknara since they were young, based on the throwback scene in the episode but I don't think Lak has feelings for him. Yes they are way too close for being friends but I do think that Lak only thinks of Win as a friend while Win thinks of her romantically. I think she sided a lot with Win since she benefits a lot with him around. 😊 

There's a lot of things that could possibly happen in the succeeding episodes. It's way to early to have a fixed mindset for the characters in the drama. There might be a hidden plot twist towards the end. 😊

• Like 1
On 5/20/2021 at 10:07 PM, jen said:

I love how they both showed concern with each other when that accident happened.

Same, I thought it was endearing when both of them wondered if the other person was ok before they broke out into an argument. Haha!

I do notice that Lun is just like Petch. He's too childish and narrow-minded. 

That's very true! Lun does have this childish, almost immature side to him. It comes out whenever Mook is involved, which I still can't understand why there's so much hate. I mean, I understand the events that made him not like her, but I don't understand the extent of the hate. It seems a bit unjustifiable to me. :idk:

I can't understand the feeling Marut has for both Petch and Mook. It seems like he's really enticed by Mook but Petch has also pique his interest too. Maybe he shouldn't aim too high. 

Yes, I do suspect those 3 too as the killers since those three have the vibe or thought of something bad for Lun but I really suspect Danai a lot. 🤔 I'm somehow convinced it was him since he really loves Lak a lot and I think would do everything for her, just like how Win would do the same thing for his wife. I really think Nuch has a connection with the killer. I think that Win has been liking Laknara since they were young, based on the throwback scene in the episode but I don't think Lak has feelings for him. Yes they are way too close for being friends but I do think that Lak only thinks of Win as a friend while Win thinks of her romantically. I think she sided a lot with Win since she benefits a lot with him around. 😊 

That's very true. I think Lak also side with Win because she does benefit from him and can get him to do just about anything she wants too. Danai is a bit more level headed with some of the decision making but maybe that's what's going to make him turn bad too? 

New pictures posted on Ch3's website for episode 5 that came out today. :heart:

hyXxN51.jpg

Spoiler

FVQpAK2.jpg

AZSUHQr.jpg

CFhoaEk.jpg

4hEKkDi.jpg

9lrLQdy.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

More photos...

Spoiler

bevO04x.jpg

mj28ilv.jpg

FDfrPjO.jpg

4SsEDba.jpg

PqOHUSd.jpg

FPqtPTc.jpg

BZHShNT.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

LOL!! -- Lun kind of deserved it?

Q8lvSrn.jpg

Spoiler

vqLby1v.jpg

Spoiler

Rut and Petch. :smile:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Lun might have liked Mook back then, but I wonder why he's so certain he dislike her?

• Heart Eyes 1

Their wedding photo as teens and as adults. :heart:

Thippy translated the article for Pon-Bua's magazine spread with Kazz:

https://ohsweethaven.com/ponbuakazz/

fJtnaMK.png

LOL @ Pon saying that he's not like Lun at all because Lun is too blunt and doesn't think before he says something. Also, that's cute that he loves Lisa from Black Pink. I think almost everyone likes her, even me. Haha!!

• Heart Eyes 1
On 5/25/2021 at 9:29 AM, Tofu said:

Same, I thought it was endearing when both of them wondered if the other person was ok before they broke out into an argument. Haha!

That's very true! Lun does have this childish, almost immature side to him. It comes out whenever Mook is involved, which I still can't understand why there's so much hate. I mean, I understand the events that made him not like her, but I don't understand the extent of the hate. It seems a bit unjustifiable to me. :idk:

I can't understand the feeling Marut has for both Petch and Mook. It seems like he's really enticed by Mook but Petch has also pique his interest too. Maybe he shouldn't aim too high. 

That's very true. I think Lak also side with Win because she does benefit from him and can get him to do just about anything she wants too. Danai is a bit more level headed with some of the decision making but maybe that's what's going to make him turn bad too? 

New pictures posted on Ch3's website for episode 5 that came out today. :heart:

hyXxN51.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

FVQpAK2.jpg

AZSUHQr.jpg

CFhoaEk.jpg

4hEKkDi.jpg

9lrLQdy.jpg

😂 They really usually end up in an argument everytime. 

Yes it really comes out whenever Mook is around. 😂 I also can't understand where that hate comes from. Maybe it will be unveiled more in the next episodes. I don't think it's just because of Nuch. I think there's a deeper reason why he hate Mook so much. For me, he's hatred is too much. But maybe it's his way of hiding his true feelings. 🤔

Yes, maybe he shouldn't expect a lot with Mook since the girl is in love with Lun. I don't think she has a room for him on her heart. He should really just choose Petch. 😉😂 I really like the thought of them as a couple in the drama. I think they have that wide age gap. Although Rut is older than Petch, I think their relationship would still be ideal. 😊 

I really think Danai is a bad guy and seems to have a relationship with Nuch. Though at first, I did think of him as a good guy but after some episodes, he really seems the opposite type.  He seems to get overpowered by Lan which makes him feel inferior but I think he's doing this things for Lak. Maybe Nuch is his other girl and gets romantically involved with her because he wants to feel that he is important too. Plus Nuch can be his Pawn in order to kill and remove Lun which is an obstacle for his wife's happiness (which is to have the company that she wants). Sorry, I think this is the effect of reading and watching too much of romantic stories. 😂 

On 5/25/2021 at 10:12 AM, Tofu said:

More photos...

Hide contents

bevO04x.jpg

mj28ilv.jpg

FDfrPjO.jpg

4SsEDba.jpg

PqOHUSd.jpg

FPqtPTc.jpg

BZHShNT.jpg

Hide contents

Hide contents

LOL!! -- Lun kind of deserved it?

Q8lvSrn.jpg

Hide contents

vqLby1v.jpg

Hide contents

Rut and Petch. :smile:

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Lun might have liked Mook back then, but I wonder why he's so certain he dislike her?

Thank you so much for the photos. I love them. 😍 

Lun really deserves that kind of face. 😂 He looks cute there though. 💕

Rut and Petch is such a cute couple. I love that interaction. She really cares and has feelings for Rut. Their relationship is very friendly-like so far. I really wish they would be a couple soon. 😍 

I really think Lun has feelings for Mook even when they were young. Maybe Mook has done something terrible to him that's why he hates her a lot. 😊

• Like 1
On 5/26/2021 at 1:41 AM, jen said:

I also can't understand where that hate comes from. Maybe it will be unveiled more in the next episodes. I don't think it's just because of Nuch. I think there's a deeper reason why he hate Mook so much. For me, he's hatred is too much. But maybe it's his way of hiding his true feelings.

Me too! I don't understand why there's so much hate too. Did he feel embarrassed by Mook when she declared her love for him when they were younger? He also did the same with Nuch so I doubt it's because of embarrassment. Maybe he's upset that his family sees him as someone with bad karma? I hope that the lakorn explores the root cause of this hatred because from the scenes that we've seen, he doesn't hate her but he makes him feel that way. 

Here are clips from episode 6 released on Ch3's YouTube.

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1

More videos from episode 6 -- there are a lot for this episode compared to episode 5! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

The photos from episode 6, as released on Ch3's website. =)

ZykhgFu.jpg

Spoiler

PneoFcs.jpg

V2LFDSl.jpg

jMzZJzG.jpg

B9s3hkF.jpg

OjQeg6J.jpg

3j8TkI9.jpg

GKkaIBk.jpg

This doesn't look like Lun's bedroom, where is this and why is her suitcase packed?

ZI34m1i.jpg

Petch looks like she's crying and Rut will try to save her? 

KlG58dy.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

I absolutely love seeing them together. :wow:

This photo is from Ch3's Twitter -- adorable! :heart:

ZYpsdXF.jpg

Lan (I'm going to tag him as that since most of the subs are calling him that and I don't want anyone to be confused with his name. Haha!) and Rut. 

V5uw7wI.jpg

Credit

This clip was shared on Ch3's Twitter, but I didn't see it on their YT channel. 

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1

Last week, I was focused on catching up on some of the other dramas I'm watching, so I didn't have a chance to watch episode 5 with subs until today. 

Lan and Mook are the human version of Tom&Jerry. These two bicker so much whenever they are together -- always trying to one up the other one. Haha! It does bother me a little bit how harsh Lan can be with his words. Mook is a very strong person to take all those things in. By her facial expressions and brief moments that's shown, you can tell that she is hurt by the things he says, but she quickly gets over them because right now, he (his family) is her lifeline. 

I laugh whenever Lan and Rut are trying to show everyone that they are "together". I wonder how long they will keep up with this façade. :pandathink:

Based on the previews for today's episode (6), Lak probably hired Nuch to break Lan and Mook apart. It's pretty evident that she does not want to see both of them together for a year -- Lan will get rights to the company if he succeed. Also, the way she treats Danai makes him look like such a pathetic person. I know we both said that we think Danai is behind the attacks but there is a part of me that wish it's not him. He gets emotionally abuse by Lak quite a bit. :pandadisgusted: