Praomook พราวมุก [Thai - 2021]

Tofu

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

not yet....lols i prefer to watch drama that finish airing so i dont have to sit and wait 

I completely understand that. Praomook has only aired one episode this week and last week -- they usually air two episodes. They also dropped the number of episodes down to 17 or 18 from the original 22. I'm not complaining because sometimes they can drag on if there are more episodes. :laugh:

• Haha 1
On 5/31/2021 at 10:52 AM, Tofu said:

Me too! I don't understand why there's so much hate too. Did he feel embarrassed by Mook when she declared her love for him when they were younger? He also did the same with Nuch so I doubt it's because of embarrassment. Maybe he's upset that his family sees him as someone with bad karma? I hope that the lakorn explores the root cause of this hatred because from the scenes that we've seen, he doesn't hate her but he makes him feel that way. 

Here are clips from episode 6 released on Ch3's YouTube.

🤔 I don't think it's because of Mook's declaration of love for him. Maybe there's some other reason for it, a deep one. I do feel like he really cares for his family and their company. He's just feeling unloved because he treats him as a useless one and doesn't take things seriously. I kind of understand his feelings. 😊 I also hope for the same thing. They shouldn't let the viewers feeling left out because they didn't justify the reason. I think I've watched a lakorn like that but I forgot its name. Sometimes the reason wasn't explained so it somehow makes it less interesting for the viewers. So far, so good. I think the reason/s will be explained as the lakorn goes on. It's still a long way to go. We've only had 6 episodes so it's still early to say. 😊

• Like 1
On 5/24/2021 at 9:24 PM, Tofu said:

Their wedding photo as teens and as adults. :heart:

Thippy translated the article for Pon-Bua's magazine spread with Kazz:

https://ohsweethaven.com/ponbuakazz/

LOL @ Pon saying that he's not like Lun at all because Lun is too blunt and doesn't think before he says something. Also, that's cute that he loves Lisa from Black Pink. I think almost everyone likes her, even me. Haha!!

OMG! Those wedding photos are adorable! 😍 I love it. 💕 Yes I've read translated article. Thanks a lot for sharing it. ❤️ Pon is really funny. 😂 With Lun's personality, he really doesn't think before he speak. 😂 Wow, it's nice to know that you like Blackpink too. Though my bias is Jennie but I love them as a group. I'm happy to know he's one of the fanboys. 😊

On 5/31/2021 at 11:45 AM, Tofu said:

More videos from episode 6 -- there are a lot for this episode compared to episode 5! 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The photos from episode 6, as released on Ch3's website. =)

Reveal hidden contents

This doesn't look like Lun's bedroom, where is this and why is her suitcase packed?

Petch looks like she's crying and Rut will try to save her? 

Wow, these are a lot of clips. Thank you for these. ❤️ That's an adorable photo of Mook, Petch and their mom. 😍 

I think that was Rut's house. 🤔 She seems to move in because of Lun and his dream about him. She's worried, cares and loves him. Mook is an adorable woman. She seems to have matured a lot compared to when she was young. 😊 Yes, I think he really saves her but he got injured. He shows concern for her. That's another milestone for my Petch-Rut loveteam! 😍

On 5/31/2021 at 3:48 PM, Tofu said:

Seriously, these two. :laugh:

Off screen, they are adorable!

The bickering should end soon but nevertheless, they are indeed adorable! 😍 I love the photos, thanks. 

• Like 1
On 5/31/2021 at 3:58 PM, Tofu said:

I absolutely love seeing them together. :wow:

This photo is from Ch3's Twitter -- adorable! :heart:

Lan (I'm going to tag him as that since most of the subs are calling him that and I don't want anyone to be confused with his name. Haha!) and Rut. 

Credit

This clip was shared on Ch3's Twitter, but I didn't see it on their YT channel. 

They look so good together. 😍 They are one of my favorite couples, or what they called as "koojin". I love seeing them both. 💕 

Na rak mak! 😍 That behind the scene photos looks so cute. Okay, let's go with Lan since people might confused him with Rut. 😂 Thanks for the clip. I get to be updated thanks to you. 😊 

• Like 1
On 6/1/2021 at 6:56 AM, Tofu said:

Last week, I was focused on catching up on some of the other dramas I'm watching, so I didn't have a chance to watch episode 5 with subs until today. 

Lan and Mook are the human version of Tom&Jerry. These two bicker so much whenever they are together -- always trying to one up the other one. Haha! It does bother me a little bit how harsh Lan can be with his words. Mook is a very strong person to take all those things in. By her facial expressions and brief moments that's shown, you can tell that she is hurt by the things he says, but she quickly gets over them because right now, he (his family) is her lifeline. 

I laugh whenever Lan and Rut are trying to show everyone that they are "together". I wonder how long they will keep up with this façade. :pandathink:

Based on the previews for today's episode (6), Lak probably hired Nuch to break Lan and Mook apart. It's pretty evident that she does not want to see both of them together for a year -- Lan will get rights to the company if he succeed. Also, the way she treats Danai makes him look like such a pathetic person. I know we both said that we think Danai is behind the attacks but there is a part of me that wish it's not him. He gets emotionally abuse by Lak quite a bit. :pandadisgusted:

It's okay. 😊 I've just finished episode 6 today and I was busy recently so I've just visited Janghaven today so my replies were late. 

😂 That's really accurate. I really agree with that. Both of them doesn't like to lose with one another. Yes, it bothers me too. His words can be as sharp as a knife. It really hurts Mook's feelings. She's indeed a strong woman to admire. 😊 She's just a person. No matter how strong she is, still she has emotions. I pity her sometimes. She's just trying to do her best as a daughter and sister to her family and as a wife for Lan. She really needs to set aside herself for the sake of her family. 

Yes, I think so. 🤔 She's worried that Lan would take over the company which she had work for so many years. Just like a villain should do, she's willing to do everything to break the couple apart so that the company would be hers though there isn't a possibility it would happen. Danai seems like a puppet for her. I understand Danai's part. It feels like the love that they have is suffocating. It is pretty obvious that Lak is the domineering type. With this type of girl, men's pride and ego tends to get hurt. They should love each other equally. Relationships shouldn't be like that but more of a "give-and-take" type. If the other one is hot-headed, the other one shouldn't keep up with that. If your partner doesn't have a job or has one but yours is better and earns more, you shouldn't make them feel inferior. 😊 I also wish he wasn't the one behind these things. I think he's doing all of those bad things (if he really is his doing) because of his love for Lak. I think someone is willing to do everything for the people they love, even though it isn't right already. 

• Like 1
On 5/31/2021 at 8:58 PM, Tofu said:

This video has more clips of Rut and Petch including a potential kiss scene?

Thank you so much for this! 😍 I love it. 💕 I'll be anticipating these scenes of Petch-Rut and Lan-Mook couples! 😍 A potential kissing scene. 🤔 Maybe it would happen after Petch graduates or as she reach the right age. I'm excitedly waiting for it. It inspires me to watch Praomook more. 😂 

• Like 1

Episode 7 Videos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Episode 8 Videos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Episode 9 Preview

• Like 1
On 6/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, jen said:

Danai seems like a puppet for her. I understand Danai's part. It feels like the love that they have is suffocating. It is pretty obvious that Lak is the domineering type. With this type of girl, men's pride and ego tends to get hurt. They should love each other equally. Relationships shouldn't be like that but more of a "give-and-take" type. If the other one is hot-headed, the other one shouldn't keep up with that. If your partner doesn't have a job or has one but yours is better and earns more, you shouldn't make them feel inferior. 😊 I also wish he wasn't the one behind these things. I think he's doing all of those bad things (if he really is his doing) because of his love for Lak. I think someone is willing to do everything for the people they love, even though it isn't right already. 

Sorry, @jen! I'm so late at responding because I got caught up with other dramas and decided to take a break from watching drama last week. I'm about two episodes behind (I'll watch last week's episodes today). 

I agreed with everything you said about Lak and Danai. He does seem like a puppet for her but at the same time, I think he's also using her to climb up the social ladder too. His gestures towards Mook is a little strange considering that she's his sister-in-law. I'm not into married men openly flirting like that around their wives. That's a bit disgusting to me. :pandadisgusted:

Photos from episode 9

AN1SsKL.jpg

Spoiler

eS5JiEe.jpg

tr67MpD.jpg

88bxOHP.jpg

h2famLT.jpg

c9gU1uv.jpg

csWQySS.jpg

MiLYTqp.jpg

Photos from episode 10

JjAuokI.jpg

Spoiler

zc9iTbq.jpg

fr2EM6n.jpg

jCjmTBc.jpg

fUXMA16.jpg

pYJcClY.jpg

4vKQaiS.jpg

Photos from episode 11 

BggiSv6.jpg

Spoiler

oOC4TLD.png

IPoDkKr.png

gZFzmY4.jpg

EjlaWvb.jpg

EcaAg3P.jpg

H91QdEK.jpg

lWAW8xm.jpg

Photos are from Ch3's website.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 6/13/2021 at 8:45 AM, Tofu said:

@jen -- I'm still behind on this week's episodes but these photos of PonBua are so cute!! :wow:

uKmnou1.jpg

z9yFkqF.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

Doy2Gej.jpeg

OTC1Jwo.jpeg

Ur6a2FZ.jpeg

aiBaFB0.jpeg

Wg0zb54.jpeg

These photos are lovely. 😍 It's okay to make late replies, no worries. Pardon me if I might possibly do it in the future too. 😊

On 6/21/2021 at 7:53 AM, Tofu said:

Sorry, @jen! I'm so late at responding because I got caught up with other dramas and decided to take a break from watching drama last week. I'm about two episodes behind (I'll watch last week's episodes today). 

I agreed with everything you said about Lak and Danai. He does seem like a puppet for her but at the same time, I think he's also using her to climb up the social ladder too. His gestures towards Mook is a little strange considering that she's his sister-in-law. I'm not into married men openly flirting like that around their wives. That's a bit disgusting to me. :pandadisgusted:

Photos from episode 9

AN1SsKL.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

eS5JiEe.jpg

tr67MpD.jpg

88bxOHP.jpg

h2famLT.jpg

c9gU1uv.jpg

csWQySS.jpg

MiLYTqp.jpg

Photos from episode 10

JjAuokI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

zc9iTbq.jpg

fr2EM6n.jpg

jCjmTBc.jpg

fUXMA16.jpg

pYJcClY.jpg

4vKQaiS.jpg

Photos from episode 11 

BggiSv6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

oOC4TLD.png

IPoDkKr.png

gZFzmY4.jpg

EjlaWvb.jpg

EcaAg3P.jpg

H91QdEK.jpg

lWAW8xm.jpg

Photos are from Ch3's website.

It's okay, I do understand. You deserve that rest too. 😊 Yes, I also think he's using her. I find it creepy and disgusting the way Danai treats Mook. It isn't appropriate for a married man to treat his sister-in-law like that. Thank you for the photos. I still haven't watched the latest episodes of Praomook. I'm still caught up with the other dramas too so no worries. 😊

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 9:40 AM, Tofu said:

I completely understand that. Praomook has only aired one episode this week and last week -- they usually air two episodes. They also dropped the number of episodes down to 17 or 18 from the original 22. I'm not complaining because sometimes they can drag on if there are more episodes. :laugh:

i most probably will pick this up soon my dear....not too late? hahahaha

@Tofu okie i finish the whole thing....to be honest i'm on the fence about the whole series....

its obvious that Mook never got over Lun from the start.....superstitious belief especially from Lun's parents kinda throw them together....however Lun dislikes of being force into the spot that throw everything away....

at first is was really pretty good...however it kinda get a little boring after the way Lun kept pushing Mook away and we have to endure that till towards the end....

so maybe thats why i didnt really enjoy it....it wasnt that bad....however if im Mook i will go for the friend instead! 

• Clapping Hands 1