Light On Series: Gold Panning 淘金 [2022]

Tofu

Gold Panning 淘金

o3CjAip.jpg

Director: Jiang Zhuo Yuan

Original Writing: 1986 Tao Jin Jing Hun (1986淘金惊魂) by Lai Er (来耳)
Screenwriter: Xu Yue
Genre: Mystery, Crime
Episodes: TBD, most likely around 12
Broadcasting Network: iQIYI
Airing Date: January 18th, 2022

Synopsis

In 1986, 20-year-old Chen Bao Jin came to the Altai region to find his brother who was missing in the gold rush. He was tangled between life and death in the complicated environment and was also trapped between many forces. At the same time, strange things happened one after another. After layers of uncovering, the clues all point to the mysterious place with huge treasures and no survivors—Sister Sea. He struggled with people and nature, and finally discovered the mysterious "Well No. 7“ in the Sister Sea, and found the truth about the disappearance of his brother. He then realizes bravery and kindness are the greatest treasures of mankind. (Credit)

Official Websites

Baidu | Douban | Weibo

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Thx u :heart: miss this forum a lot! 

Have been busy with never ending works and my mom also sick, she was fell in bathroom, so, gotta focus on her. Now she is alright, i can have a bit relax and back here.

oh no....and im glad that she is better....yes real life of course matter the most...no worries we will always be here...we will try our best to keep you CFY stuff updated and of course we are not as good as u hahahaha

:couplehug:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting... The Kidnapping Game and Bad Kids were pretty good if depressing.

The writing for the Light On series seems to be generally good. Maybe except for Sisyphus. Heh.

• Like 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The writing for the Light On series seems to be generally good.

Some of the ones from 2021 were really bad and didn't do so well. I heard that this one is not bad. It's only 12 episodes so I plan to check it out closer to when it's done airing.