My Roommate is a Gumiho 간 떨어지는 동거 [2021]

@mademoiselle .... I don't know what you are talking about, I am posting it for @TRaNz ..... :Ghastlel:

I couldnt figure out how to embed the IG post...gave up after a few tries hahaha BUT yes you got the pics toooo....UWU

So pumped for the next 2 eps. hahaha I mean, not just for her and her outfits but to see how this marble thing plays out and just WHO, who is the evil one......hmmmm

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

33 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mademoiselle .... I don't know what you are talking about, I am posting it for @TRaNz ..... :Ghastlel:

I couldnt figure out how to embed the IG post...gave up after a few tries hahaha BUT yes you got the pics toooo....UWU

So pumped for the next 2 eps. hahaha I mean, not just for her and her outfits but to see how this marble thing plays out and just WHO, who is the evil one......hmmmm

LOLLL we cannot embed IG post anymore because FB change the API (I think?) due to someone making a fuss about copyright.

If you tag yourself, do you receive notification? :laugh:

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOLLL we cannot embed IG post anymore because FB change the API (I think?) due to someone making a fuss about copyright.

If you tag yourself, do you receive notification? :laugh:

Ohhhh, ill have to remember that and not do IG tags.

Nah you dont get a self notification for tagging yourself. hahaha.

Currently awaiting and hoping they update with outfits worn by the male actors so i can copy and try look slightly better...fashion wise that is. hahahaha

https://inkistyle.com/category/kdrama-fashion/my-roommate-is-a-gumiho/

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea The price of all these clothes are abomination. :lettalKWA: They think we're chaebol in real life kah?

I'm only JH's chaebol ahahaha.... But yeah it's hella expensive... 

@TRaNzI think u only need this Hermes watch :Ghastlel: , and just match it with anyhow clothes and it will scream expensssivveee ....

syj902-CPZRh6-Ite8-P.jpg

syj902-CPZQVBb-NO1-C.jpg

@mademoiselle Pretty unnie... haha...how? 

allkfashionn-CPq-Whh4-N98b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz If winter clothing is what you are seeking for ideas, Doom At Your Service is also another good drama (or you can just look at the episode stills in the drama thread. The boys in there are rocking the winter coats beautifully.

hahahaha, naww I read the summary and genre for Doom at your Service, but just didnt interest me enough. Gonna pass that one.

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Noted. Tranz pls go for Hublot. Lols

Weird thing is im the sort of person that doesn't/does not like wearing a watch or stuff on my wrists. I find it annoying half the time.

Though like cardigans! So that first one, the Sandro striped cardigan is super nice, but price tag is just a little much for my liking. I mean $360 aud isnt crazy but for me most ive spent for a cardigan was like $180, I can push a bit more but not in this case.

The varsity jacket was nice but the collar ruins it for me.

The brushed cardigan is oddly shaped so it'll make me look fatter than I should be. haha

The cream colored cardigan is a no ionly because of the color, unfortunately im more of a dark colored clothing person, anything light or bright is a no no on me.

That lamb wool cardigan is a yes for me, price is alright too at $160 aud.

That Collared Jacket HyeSun has on....soo gorgeous, of course for a girl not a guy, but yeah I think that jacket and the skirt go well. Tbh that scene would be complete for her if she had some heels on. :love:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Surprise, surprise... I am enjoying this and loving the dynamic between the leads. Hye-ri is adorable and Jang Ki-yong is hot stuff. 

Isn't amazing what pain and heartache can be averted when couples communicate honestly and thoughtfully? Wow, what a brilliant notion. K drama land should do it more often. I could get used to it... and like it.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Seriously in this big JH land, no one else got SLS? :idk: Wah today eps not many of my fav sunbae. And this whole eps kind of a bit in a low mood, Dam kept getting sad & confued. 

Jae Jin is really a good friend to Dam. But it's also true he was being taken care of a lot by her too. I think it's a bit sad, that she can't even disclosed that she like gumiho to all of her friends. 

Wah next eps no Seun Woo??? 🤧🤧🤧 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Yes, enjoyed ep5. The connection between the main leads will be super happy warm fuzzy UWU vibes for the next few episodes i reckon. :heart:

Hyeri (Dam) does expressions so well, I love how she pulls of the screaming, yelling and anger so well. That scene when she goes ballistic on the phone to JaeJin in her room. hahaha sooo entertaining.

Im glad SunWoo got exposed about the bet on Dam, all trash them lot.

HyeSun... :wow::love:

haha imagine if the villain was that lady (YooJin) that works with Woo Yeo. Always wanting to set up a time to go out with him. hahaha

Probably isn't but . LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Seriously in this big JH land, no one else got SLS?

I think you are our only forbidden love fan. Haha! 

As a clip watcher, even I'm not interested in tiger sunbae. :niu: But I think that's more because I like Jang Kiyong. :eeeee:

@mademoiselle -- Don't jinx it! I didn't like Go Kyung Pyo's last drama so I'm looking forward to this cameo. Not sure if I want to watch it if he goes around bitting people. :pandathink:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

This is how you do a nice gentle push and pull if you have to. It all makes sense that Woo-yeon would be angsting over this.

The drama continues to go from strength to strength creating anticipation and a hankering for more. It does nothing new of course but the execution is subtly superb. Hits all the right notes.  Woo-yeon is such a sweetheart that it's impossible to resist his charms. Ugh... that smile... it is my undoing every single time. :wow: Dam is right. If he's trying to keep his distance, he is doing a terrible job of it. Because he likes her so much and doesn't want to hurt her, everything he does just ends up making her fall for him even more. His protective instincts come alive with her and things don't go his way. Their interactions are just the sweetest thing. The dialogue is fantastic. I love the way she's testing him, sounding him out. My teeth and my heart aches. Especially for Dam who hasn't the faintest idea of what's really happening. I see his dilemma but I feel for her as she gropes around in the dark. Even without the skinship the chemistry is palpable. The well-intentioned but misguided blind date didn't work out but the walk around the museum just had my nerd radar sounding off. That was the real date of course. Two souls who like each other doing something ordinary. And yet it's an extraordinary moment. An out of hours saunter made by a gumiho and a uni student. Ugh... the smiles... Jang Ki-yong is too good looking for the health of any female whose not completely made of stone.

Mum herself makes an appearance finally. Also another delightful figure who subverts the stereotype of the K drama helicopter parent. And she approves! Now, that's a surprise. She's more like the mother in Run On who leaves her kids to take care of themselves.

I adore Kang Ha-na as always but I hope to see her role expanded. She seems like an airhead on some level and yet there are moments where her powers of perception are penetrating. Well, she's been flirting for 700 years more or less.

For me the episodes just fly by. The flashback to Joseon when Woo-yeon was last deeply in love with someone was heartbreaking.  I like the tension that he feels wanting her to stay by his side while fearing what the marble will do to her in the long run. Perhaps things will be different this time because it's the last marble. One can only hope.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Still at ep.2... laughed my head off when Dan was trying to avoid the touch of Tiger Sunbae. 
I think I will continue to watch for Gumiho-nim alone. Still not warmed up to the main FL yet, ie.Dam. And I don’t think I will have SLS @SilverMoonTea Gumiho-nim’s charm is too great, ahahahaa...

Kang Ha-Na is killing it with her role as clueless gumiho. I love listening to her chatter away to be corrected and confused by what Gumiho-nim said, but then the next minute somehow convinced herself of something else. 

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Still at ep.2... laughed my head off when Dan was trying to avoid the touch of Tiger Sunbae. 
I think I will continue to watch for Gumiho-nim alone. Still not warmed up to the main FL yet, ie.Dam. And I don’t think I will have SLS @SilverMoonTea Gumiho-nim’s charm is too great, ahahahaa...

Kang Ha-Na is killing it with her role as clueless gumiho. I love listening to her chatter away to be corrected and confused by what Gumiho-nim said, but then the next minute somehow convinced herself of something else. 

Hahahaha that's what I loved about these 2 gumiho too whenever they get together.

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

Don't jinx it! I didn't like Go Kyung Pyo's last drama so I'm looking forward to this cameo. Not sure if I want to watch it if he goes around bitting people.

Hahahahaha but it'd be refreshing to see him play a villain, isn't it?

18 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yes, enjoyed ep5.

One thing I like about this drama is the CGs LOL. The volcano eruption. The dotted lines that Jae Jin was once standing, LOLLLL.

• Haha 4