My Roommate is a Gumiho 간 떨어지는 동거 [2021]

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I laughed a lot in ep 3. Aww.. eoroshin is falling in love and that sunbae will get his karma soon. 

Ooh, are those the webtoon or fanart??

The webtoon. I also not reading it, try few pages and can't get into it. Will just watch the drama.

I have bad feeling I will like the sunbae more lols. 

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Oh wow! I can totally see Jang Kiyong in that webtoon drawing of the male lead! 

I've only watched clips so far for today's episode. Jang Kiyong is as cute as ever. Why wouldn't she want him as a boyfriend? I would gladly take him off her hands. :cool:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Oh wow! I can totally see Jang Kiyong in that webtoon drawing of the male lead! 

I've only watched clips so far for today's episode. Jang Kiyong is as cute as ever. Why wouldn't she want him as a boyfriend? I would gladly take him off her hands. 

Do I smell a gumiho adoption coming up?

• Haha 3

Waaaah Jang Ki Yong is so handsome in black. Why is that? I kept swooning at him whenever he appears in black this episode! I find him the most handsome when he swung Dam away from Tiger sunbae in the cafe.

You know I was hoping maybe perhaps Tiger sunbae is NOT born in the year of tiger but this episode confirms he is. Meh, no fun. Or yay, Dam belongs to Woo Yeo! It did make me laugh though that Dam rejects Woo Yeo because he's not her type. :laugh: So straight-forward and matter-o-factly too is why it cracks me up.

I love every minute of Woo Yeo's scenes with lady gumiho Hye Sun. It's when I laughed out loud the most.

I also love the comic-like CG in this drama too. So cute. I'd love to see more of this kind in rom-com / comedy to be honest.

More new stills:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea So he's June Oppa kah?

Uhm... not yet. But seems he will? I think I'm suscetible with dimples lols... 

20210603-194250.jpg

20210603-194252.jpg

Cto. 

Btw, ep 3 continue to be funny & so entertaining. I'm quite impressed that Dam worried for her brother and her friend first, when gumiho send them back home & erased their memories. I totally didn't see that coming. And the gumiho also taken aback. 

This drama is fully approved by me, left & right eye candies. Gumiho also charming & cute. I'm swayed here & there lols. But I really like the Tiger sunbae's under the rain. Idk why, but I felt dejavu with Baek In Ho from Cheese in The Trap. There is scene of them running in the rain too. And it's totally the same too, both have no chance to win the FL :cry:

I have just hobby to torture myself like this @abs-oluteM, *cry*....

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Aahhh. Lee Dam has eaten so much of so many things in just 4 episodes, and it doesn't look like it'll stop. 😂😂

The scenes between Woo-Yeo and Hye-Sun are always nice (the two gumihos), especially since Hye-Sun acts as a foil to Woo-Yeo. But she definitely gets the upper hand over Woo-Yeo on some other things. I'm curious if she's happy being a human though. If she's not, then I'm sort of getting a bad feeling with what her motives are to help Woo-Yeo. (Lol, I think Mouse has taught me to doubt everything and everyone 😆)

Overall, this week's episodes are entertaining, and there's nice progress on the multiple love plots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1