Voice 4 : Judgement Hours 보이스4: 심판의 시간 [2021]

I'm here to report to @SilverMoonTea that I finished watching V4. 

For me overall, it's an ok drama. Wouldn't say that it's bad at all but it's not that great of a drama either. But for sure I will tune in if there's a season 5 (which I think is very likely because the ending builds up for another season). 

I'm just happy that they haven't killed any of the good cops in this season HAHAHAH. Although I didn't quite remember the stories in Season 1, 2, and 3..one thing I remember is that I really dislike season 2 and 3 (and also dislike the main male detective in season 2 and 3). I'm glad our GTT is all alive in the end~ 

I feel like Kang Kwon Joo has always gotten a partner who's sort of a lone cop... didn't really like working with others and only wanted to get their revenge and that's it bye bye (although of course they bonded in the process).. but if season 5 is going to change the male lead, could we please get a 'different' male detective character... for once maybe someone who doesn't have heavy baggage (like family member being murdered)... or someone who is light-hearted or funny hahahahah. 

And of course there are some things that are just .... not real. LOL (yah..since when KDramas are real?!?!). Like for example how the detectives gave the Sonang Villagers the proof how the chief was a bad guy. The evidence was in PAPER form..and the villagers were basically dousing themselves with petrol/oil ready to burn themselves. I was like...HELLOOOO... if you haven't photocopied those papers..you're so doomed if they got burnt! And guess what..yes fire did break out right? and whattt.... AMAZINGLY... none of the papers were burnt or lost in the midst of all that chaos :smug: that's just..... ..... 

Also .. didn't DBM record something with his recorder? I might miss it..but was it so that he knew what the other characters were up to? 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers