Voice 4 : Judgement Hours 보이스4: 심판의 시간 [2021]

Voice 4

download-33.jpg

download-35.jpg

download-34.jpg

Spoiler

ZNlE1-4m.jpg

Revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information they get from the urgent calls they receive. Kang Kwon Joo is a life-saving voice profiler. Derek Jo, a unit leader at the LAPD who winds up collaborating with the Golden Time Team. A tough perfectionist who refuses to accept even the smallest mistake, Derek Jo will be a force to be reckoned.
(Source: Soompi)  

Native Title: 보이스4: 심판의 시간
Also Known As: Voice Season 4 , Voice S4 , Voice 4: Time of Judgment , Boiseu Sijeun 4 , Boiseu 4: Simpanui Sigan , 보이스 시즌4
Director: Shin Yong Hwi
Screenwriter: Ma Jin Won
Genres: Action, Thriller, Mystery, Psychological, Crime
Tags: Strong Female Lead, Voice Profiler, Perfectionist Male Lead, Team Leader, PTSD, Tough Male Lead, Strong Male Lead, Death, Special Power, Criminal 
Type: Drama
Episodes: 14
Airs: Jun 18, 2021 - July 31, 2021
Airs On: Friday, Saturday
Original Network: tvN

20210603-223108.jpg

Cast :

Main Role

Voice-season-4-scaled.jpg

Spoiler

20210515-183835.jpg

Support Role 

Spoiler

20210515-183842.jpg

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Song Seung Heon In Talks To Lead 4th Season Of “Voice”

Nov 11, 2020
by C. Lee

f8341806c9724e6e9733acf078f61522.webp

Song Seung Heon may be starring in the upcoming season of the OCN drama “Voice”!

On November 11, it was reported that Song Seung Heon had been cast for the lead role in the fourth season of “Voice.”

In response, a source from his agency Starship Entertainment stated, “Song Seung Heon has received a casting offer for the lead role in the OCN drama ‘Voice 4’ and is currently reviewing it.”

Previously, OCN confirmed that they are planning to return with a fourth season of the popular drama next year.

“Voice,” which first aired in 2017, revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information from the urgent calls they receive.

The upcoming season will be set in Jeju Island and introduce new characters.

• Like 2

Song Seung Heon Confirmed To Star Opposite Lee Ha Na In Season 4 Of “Voice”

Mar 29, 2021
by E. Cha

5d097cd675d041feb1f092cb3896b52d.webp

It’s official: Song Seung Heon will be joining Lee Ha Na in the upcoming fourth season of OCN’s hit drama “Voice”!

“Voice,” which aired its first season in 2017, revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information they get from the urgent calls they receive.

On March 29, OCN confirmed that Song Seung Heon and Lee Ha Na would be starring in “Voice 4,” which will premiere in June. The upcoming season will pit the Golden Time Team against a vicious murderer with extraordinary hearing abilities that rival their own.

Lee Ha Na will be reprising her role as life-saving voice profiler Kang Kwon Joo, while Song Seung Heon will be playing new character Derek Jo, a unit leader at the LAPD who winds up collaborating with the Golden Time Team. A tough perfectionist who refuses to accept even the smallest mistake, Derek Jo will be a force to be reckoned with in Season 4.

The producers of “Voice 4” commented, “The casting of Song Seung Heon and Lee Ha Na alone is enough to make us feel confident and secure.”

“Song Seung Heon was the best fit for the role of Derek Jo, who has a commanding gaze and a charismatic force of will,” they said. “We are certain that Song Seung Heon, with his solid acting talent and depth, will bring out the many charms of Derek Jo, a character whose skills are top-class but who harbors hidden emotional wounds and a secret that no one knows.”

They went on, “No words are needed to describe Lee Ha Na, who has flawlessly pulled off the role of ‘Voice’ heroine Kang Kwon Joo and led each season to success, and she will continue to do so in Season 4. We will greet you with a ‘Voice 4’ that doesn’t fall short of the expectations of the viewers who love ‘Voice.’ Please look forward to the new Golden Time partnership of Song Seung Heon and Lee Ha Na as they attempt to save precious lives.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I kind of liking the ML name, Derek Jo. So he's supposedly from LAPD haha. And the shooting will be done in Jeju, so hope for scenery change than the previous Voice. 

However this Derek also seems having secret and wounds. Sounds familiar ? No ? @Darkarcana@abs-oluteM:eeeee:

Hope this new guy won't be evil ? Or dying later on? Lols.

ahahaha...don't all MLs have secret wounds & trauma ...:MewGiggle:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Song Seung Heon is filming in Jeju Island again? He was there for his last drama too. He is fated to be there. :laugh:

Derek Jo has a nice ring to it. Hmm...maybe I'll give this one a shot. I didn't watch the second or third season. 😕

• Haha 2
Just now, Tofu said:

Song Seung Heon is filming in Jeju Island again? He was there for his last drama too. He is fated to be there. :laugh:

Derek Jo has a nice ring to it. Hmm...maybe I'll give this one a shot. I didn't watch the second or third season. 😕

I also only watched Voice 1 & 3. I'm skipping the 2. 

His hair I think a bit long? And he sports a mustache ! 

songseungheon1005-COou-0v-AGc-X.jpg

Cr SSH Official IG

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

His hair I think a bit long? And he sports a mustache ! 

I think I might dislike the hair more than the mustache. Is having messy hair and a mustache a must for the male lead in this series? :thinking:

• Haha 1

Watch: Song Seung Heon Transforms Into A Determined Cop Who Teams Up With Lee Ha Na In “Voice 4”

May 21, 2021
by C. Hong

song-seung-heon-voice-4-768x1540.jpg

“Voice 4” has released a new teaser along with the first look at Song Seung Heon in his new role.

“Voice,” which aired its first season in 2017, is a drama about an emergency call center and the employees who fight crime using the limited information they get from the urgent calls they receive.

The upcoming fourth season will pit the Golden Time Team against a vicious murderer with extraordinary hearing abilities that rival their own.

Lee Ha Na will be reprising her role as the voice profiler Kang Kwon Joo in the fourth season, while Song Seung Heon will be joining the cast as Derek Jo, a unit leader at the Los Angeles Police Department who winds up collaborating with the Golden Time Team.

It has also been confirmed that WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon and Son Eun Seo will be starring in the fourth season as well.

The new stills of “Voice 4” show Song Seung Heon as a police detective who is fiercely dedicated to his work. Derek Jo is a perfectionist with a powerful physique and a strong mental attitude that isn’t shaken no matter what danger he is thrown in. He takes charge of his LAPD unit with his strong leadership skills and refuses to let go once he’s on the track of a criminal.

Song Seung Heon said, “I’m excited to be working on ‘Voice,’ which has received so much love in past seasons, and I’m having a lot of fun filming. Please look forward to what kind of collaboration the LAPD officer Derek Jo will have with the Golden Time Team.”

The production staff stated, “Song Seung Heon has brought a lot of passion and love to the role of Derek Jo after joining the new season of ‘Voice.’ From rehearsals to filming, he doesn’t hesitate to throw himself into each scene while keeping track of subtle changes of emotion. His professionalism has no flaws, while his synchronization with the character is 200 percent.”

The second teaser video for “Voice 4” focuses on the “sound” aspect of the drama, with panicked breathing and a whispered, “Please save me” as a mysterious criminal stalks their victim.