šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

I love how Ilwoo looks at Yuri (maybe to see if she is okay) because she is crying. He concerns about her,Ā that is so sweet. And also I love the way the director pulls Yuri towards Ilwoo and Ilwooā€™s hand is ready to reach Yuri šŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

anyway, I am sad because they did not have a kiss scene too, but letā€™s hope that they already kissed in real life so we donā€™t need a kiss scene in the drama šŸ„²

Edited by traciennamon
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

I've finally registered here! YAAY!! I amĀ just a silent reader until then and a new avid fan of Jung Ilwoo and Kwon Yuri!!! Just like all of you, Bossam and Mildang couple holds a special place in my heartĀ :smile:Ā Ā 

P.S.: I'm still waiting for Jung Ilwoo's exclusives LOL! He just suddenly goneĀ into hiding hahaha!

Edited by IlYu_JK
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2

JUNG IL WOO + YURI = THE REALĀ DEAL

screenshot_20210705-003209_youtube330661

ā€¦. and we have come to the end of Bossam. This might be the last time we see Jung Il Woo and Yuri in this dramaā€¦ but hopefully not the last time we see them as an OTP. They must do another project together. Must. Iā€™ll do up a proper review of the last two episodes later. For now, itā€™s all about Jung Il Woo and Yuri. Their understated but amazing chemistry. Yuriā€™s phenomenal sageuk debut, Jung Il Wooā€™s taking his sageuk prowess to the next level. Who knew Yuri could be grace in motion? Who knew Jung Il Woo could be so tender and stirring in love?

Ā 

click here for more

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears