šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

Yuri on real JIW : She said he do have similarity with Ba Woo and very active and macho haha... He looks shy

20210523-181956.jpg

Ā 

And he also helped her with ancient equipment, as Il Woo pretty good with all that as he's very experienced in sageuk.Ā 

Ā 

Yuri also so funny, when the interviewer asked hows her feeling for being fight over by 2 guys, she said I'm happyĀ :laugh:

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hallo!! Thanks for joining, happy to have you here. I'm so excited for their upcoming dance! Haha...

Sure, just made an account to join you all on spazzing this couple. Didn't know that they promised a dance but am really excited to see.... Also this is out of topic but WooRi / YuIl have good chemi outside; they look comfy around each other esp in their cooking competition and in Eat more and Go

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
17 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

They plan this together to torture us. Saturday was long, now it gets longer waiting for their perform. Hoping for a sexy couple dance, ohoho....

Haha I think Da Yeob's actor also will join both of them? šŸ˜† Seems triple dance? I also can't wait šŸ¤©

Ā 

I'm watching ep 8, but the subbing not done fully yet.... It was so cute when they quarel.Ā 

• Haha 3

Ā 

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha I think Da Yeob's actor also will join both of them? šŸ˜† Seems triple dance? I also can't wait šŸ¤©

Ā 

I'm watching ep 8, but the subbing not done fully yet.... It was so cute when they quarel.Ā 

Right. Why am I only rooting for WooSoošŸ¤”šŸ˜‹

I watched the live show last night, didn't understand the convos but their excellent acting make me follow the story a Lil bit well, keke.... At least I could laugh and smile with them. I'll make sure to watch the subbed ver. Too bad I can't watch it on viu

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yuri June 2021 Harper's BazaarĀ 

Ā 

20210525-121455.jpg
Ā 

Credit & more articles on :

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

Have you read her cosmo interview with Ilwoo?

Ilwoo said that he only shared with people he liked but when Yuri said that he shared a lot with her, he replied that it was a misunderstanding. What a couple!Ā 

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
30 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Ā 

Thanks, I enjoyed reading this. Especially the part that even the interviewer said they're quite similar. And how Ilwoo rely on her more in the filming set, as she have leadership and more relax than him in general.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ā